Nights....

♥‿♥ LOVE ♥‿♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho entered his office. The boss asked " Minho, yesterday is your marriage but why did you come today?". Minho said " My first priority is always work only so I came here " with a sincere smile towards his boss. The boss is impressed with that attitude and Said he would give promotion to Minho and Minho thanked for that offer. Taemin came to Minho 's cabin as he is the son of his boss and he can come anytime without Minho 's permission. Taemin sat opposite to that of Minho and smiled mischievously and started speaking " oh my god! Minho is here!!!!!! I thought you would be enjoying your honeymoon " but stopped after seeing burning eyes of Minho. Minho stand from his place and stand near the window and signed. Taemin becomes worried and asked " what happened Minho???? Is everything okay???? Are you not feeling well???? Did you enjoy your night???? Are you sleepless yesterday????? """"" . Minho stopped him and said " nothing happened yesterday and you know about me in detail but you didn't understand me ah???? . Yesterday I sort of buying something to start new life but when I left she cried for that person  she called during alter and didn't even want to live with me like I'm with her so it is easy for both of us to separate and we should be doing celebrating for this " . Taemin stunned and asked " Minho didn't you went home after you left her " . 

              Minho said " yes, I went after drinking and annoyed her so we can get divorce easily but that girl anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter