Let The Fun Begin!

Read At Your Own Risk!

The van came to a sudden halt, almost throwing everyone forward but luckily they managed to stop themselves from bumping onto each other. Jay was awaken by that and following her creepy predictions she had on him, Eva slowly distanced herself away from him by rushing out of the van. At last, the journey to the haunted mansion was a success.

b69e3a23a0784ab600854696d911a6d0.jpg

The air became so stuffy and they were being welcomed by a couple of black, grumpy crows that were resting on top of the roof of the mansion, giving them an unfriendly glare upon being uninvited.

As they carefully made their way towards the mansion,  they could feel the unevenness of the old cobbled path beneath them, they were smooth in contrast to the crunching of the odd dead leaf that they stepped on. Carrying on up the path the grass carried on forever into the horizon, a dull grey colour as if it had lost the will to live and stopped growing altogether.

 

"I had a bad feeling about this," Amber sense

"A-ha! Scared aren't you Llama?" Zic reminded, putting his arm around her shoulder

"Zic, have you seen a flying fist? I bet you wanted that so badly,"

"Hahaha," Zic laughed and messed with her hair

 

Eva who was emotionally unstable kept trying to avoid whatever was being displayed in front of her by focusing on her creepy surroundings but Zic and Amber's laughter kept distracting her concentration. 

 

"Eva, is everything alright?" Jay asked as Eva made a sudden retreat when he came closer

"Erm..y..yes..I..I'm fine," she stuttered in fear, feeling so terrified to come near him

"Okay..,"

 

Simon who was leading the entire group pushed open the heavy, black iron gate which felt as cold as ice. It was accompanied by the squeaky sound of metal being dragged which caused their goosebumps to rise immediately. A gush of cold wind brushed against their faces and after what felt like minutes, they were right in front of the main door.

 

"Can we go home. Like for real," Chaerin squealed in fright as she grabbed onto Jay's arm

"We came all the way here and you're telling us to just go home like that? Chill out, you're going to be fine," Jay added trying to give some motivation to the her and the rest as well

 

Jay's no sense of fear once again got Sya wondering about her predictions about him. Daringly, Simon turned the rusty wooden door knob and made his way in with the others tailing him. While making their way in, Eva accidentally bumped onto Zic's shoulder.

 

"Seems like you can't wait to get started Nerdy, haha," he joked and continued his journey in

Could not be bothered by his sarcasm, Eva went on to check the interior design of the mansion as they made their way towards the basement on where rumors has said that the money was being kept there. 

tumblr_mqi3hl9i1U1s2qa13o1_500.jpg   

"You might earn millions if you sell this mansion. It's huge as hell," Monster commented while studying the torn wallpapers on the wall

 

The basement was kind of empty and as Suga was taking a stroll on every section of the basement, he accidentally tripped over something but he was lucky enough a black piano was ahead of him which manage to be a source of support as he unintentionally pressed on the piano key randomly. They came across an old, rectangular, dusty brown wooden chest located near a black piano.

 

"You guys think the money is in this chest?" Amber questioned trying to lift up the chest but fail to do so due to the weight of it  

"There must be a key to open it," Suga told them

"Well, let's not watse time and search for it then," Jay suggested

 

After 5o minutes of search, the key still could not be found. One by one started to sigh in exhaustion upon their fail attempt as they gathered back in front of the brown chest.

 

"If the key is nowhere to be found in the basement, then it should be hidden somewhere in other parts of this mansion. Think about it, it's 5 million dollars. Of course, they will secure the key properly," Amber told them   

 

Agreeing to what she said, they started to draw lots to pair themselves up. Eva was extremely nervous that she started praying she would not end up with Jay. Once they are being paired up, they proceed on to their mission on different levels of the mansion. 

***

5 MINUTES LATER....

Eva and her partner entered one of the room at level 4 and they were being welcomed by a number of old-looking ragged dolls that was being nicely arranged all over the room. Some dolls looked like they were badly treated while others were looking pleasant. An eerie sensation could be felt as they went further into the room.

Eva's partner tripped over a doll that he almost fell forward but managed to be rescued by her. Eva put the doll back in place in a small wooden chair of a small classroom area being designed as a play set she guessed. As they moved back, they study the features of every doll, which almost looked like as if they were real little kids, staring at them with some evil intentions going through in their tiny little doll minds.

da30873097bb1e6b38d5bfea755857cb.jpg

"Aiish, stupid kids, doesn't know how to tidy up their toys properly,"

"You ok?" Eva asked, nicely but all her partner did was to swing his arms away from her

"Don't mind me and keep searching got it?" he replied 

eac8e5bf07410d86c3d0b4ede065b0ce3303bd3c_hq.gif

*BANG*

A sudden loud slam coming from the door shocked them both and they knew, it was definitely not a good sign. However, collecting enough courage they continued on with their search, slowly lifting up every dolls in case there were any clue to find their way to where the money was. Suddenly, Eva felt someone's breath blowing somewhere at her neck area that she immediately and unintentionally back hug Zic.

 

"What the? Can you stop being so clingy? Damn, I know having you here wasn't a good idea. Ugh, if only you didn't eavesdrop about our conversation," Zic scoffed, irritatedly

"Sorry, but I freaked out. I felt someone breathing at my neck area,"

"Don't be a baby and search for the key? If you're using that as a way for me to fall for you or whatsover, it's no use ok," Zic replied

 

Zic's treatment was way beyond her expectations to the point that what he just did was a major turned off and regretted her choice for having a crush on him.

***

LEVEL 3

Amber and Rap Monster exit one of the empty room near the staircase upon knowing that there were no signs of any key in sight. Without wasting time, they proceed to the next room. Dust were laying over every surface, like dirty snow and it was dead silent as they make their way in.

17_sitting-room.jpg  

"Yah Monster, found anything?" Amber asked as she moved closer to him due to an uneasiness feeling

"You alright? You look so pale," Monster replied while being so vigilant as he scanned the entire room incase of something sudden were to pop out of nowhere

 

They hunt for the key, searching every corner of the room, lifting and ransacing the stuffs being displayed with Amber being a bit paranoid most of the time. A wooden square shaped door that was left ajar caught Monster's attention. Following his instinct, he decided to go in there but Amber stopped him from doing so.

c0651b9a8b02754f7b57b36e59eb10f0.jpg

"Ermm, you serious bro? You're going in there?" Amber questioned in disbelief 

"There might be a high possibility the key is in there. I need your help. Wait out here and shone this huge torch for me so I could search what is in there," Monster suggested

"What if I accidentally shone and something else appear?" Amber assumed due to her overthinking

"Can you don't be so negative. I'm the one who is going in there, not you. Anything happens, it will affect me first,"

 

Amber did what she was being told and with shivery hands she shone the torch into that small little dark space as Monster crawled in to try his luck.

 

"Mind shining in to the left corner?" Monster requested when the door slammed shut, leaving Monster to feel so panic, dating the pitch darkness in that small tiny room

"NAMJOON!!" called Amber

"YAH!! AMBER OPEN THIS DOOR!!! NOW!!!" Monster panic and both tried to unlock the door knob a few times but failed to open the door

"AMBER!!! OPEN THIS DOOR!" Monster shouted from inside

 

Using one of his five senses, he kicked the metal door knob and managed to free himself from the darkness as he slowly composed himself by taking a few deep, large breaths. He closed his eyes, feeling so lucky  to escape when he felt that his skin had friction against something. He sat upright and heaved a sigh of success after finding a blue key that was rested under his left arm.

 

"Phew, Am I---

"Am?Amber?" he called out when he realised he was alone in that room

 

Brushing up the dust from his pants, he stood up and exit the room when he bumped into her.

 

"There you are. Where did you go? What's with the door slam earlier? You did it on purpose didn't you?By the way found the key," Monster predicted

"Huh? Did you hit your head or something? I had been searching the other two rooms so that we wouldn't waste time. And what door are you talking about? I didn't remember slamming any door," Amber explained

"Woah woah, you're telling me you've not been inside this room?" Monster asked pointing to the room that he just exit

"Nope,"

"No jokes now Am. I told you to shone the light in that tiny room," Monster denied 

"What tiny room are you talking about? I swear, I've not been inside this room at all. Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about,"

 

That caught Monster off guard. He was paralysed with fear out of a sudden. Who the hell might he be talking to just now? Hmmmmmmm................

12905056_1887711601455301_1199380847_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIyODI5NzQ0MzU3MDY2NzkwNg%3D%3D.2