He Gets That From Me

He Gets That From Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey guys the chapter is finally here! I just get discharged from hospital u.u  I was a little afraid that I can't reach home early to put the chapter, but I did it and I'm so happy I'm still a little bit achy but is bearable, so I'm waiting a lot of comments ok?

Thanks for subscribe to this and for reach the goals of the other stories I'm really really thankful :)

I write this shot because I got the inspiration from the song He Gets That From Me of Reba McEntire you can listen the song Here :D the song is a little sad but I turn it a little :D

I hope you enjoy this and thanks again for Subscribe and for read :D

Remember English is not my first lenguaje and forgive me for any mistake the story have :D

This is mere imagination these guys are not mine, though I die for this to be true 

Maybe you will need a dentist after this...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is early in the morning, the start of the week a man enters to the room of his eight year old son, he needs to wake him up to start his day, to get ready to school.

 

“Sweetheart” he coos and sits in the edge of the bed “Baby, you need to wake up already” he shakes the little body of his son.

 

The boy shakes his head and covers it with his blanket “I don’t want to appa” says the covered boy.

 

He smiles, this is the war he needs to fight every day of the week, sometimes he needs to drag his son out of bed, how he wishes that he was here because with him his son loved to go to school.

 

“Mino Ppalli!” hurries him “If you don’t get up I’m going to eat all the frosted flakes we have” he says and gets up from the bed and start walking towards the door, but before he can reach it his son is running to the kitchen already, yeah his son loves frosted flakes like he do.


 

.o.x.O.X.BB.X.O.x.o

 

 

He smiles, his son is talking none stop about something he watched in the TV just now and making histories, while he eats his cereal, still in his dragon Pj’s, with his hair pointing everywhere.

 

He resembles him so much; he sighs and starts to eat his cereal too.

 

Finally they make it to the school in time, the little boy in his uniform that make him look older, he sighs his boy is so big, he remember the time when they bring him for the first time to their house, he was so little and cute with those freckles and so well behave, he was the light in their life, he is so deep in his thoughts that didn’t hear his son.

 

“Appa” the boy screams and he just hum “Don’t forget that today you promised I can go with you to the studio, you said you will pick me up and then we were going to the studio and I can play with samchons” he smile and just nods yeah he remember his promises, the boy finally oust the car and enter the school, he close his eyes and sighs, his son is so much like him.


 

.o.x.O.X.BB.X.O.x.o

 

 

“Appa~” the boy whines and make a puppy face and he smile, suddenly a voice come to his head whining like the voice of his son “Hyunee~”, he smiles more “Wae~” he whines too.

 

“Mino baegopa~ Mino wants Ganjang gejang” his son says and the voice is there again “Agi baegopa~ Agi wants some Ganjang gejang” he smile, his son is just like him and both have him in the palm of their hands, is like he is here with them.

 

After buying the food they reach the studio and the boy runs through the corridors of the building, passing door by door and finally reaching the studio of his dad and uncles.

 

“Samcho~ns” the boy screams when he enters the room “Minoyah!” scream the three men there and the boy runs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter