Bonus Chapter

Bear Cubs & Baby Penguins
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Characters:

Jongin/Nini 38y/o - Daddy/Dad

Kyungsoo/Soo 39y/o - Mama/Papa

Jongyul/J-Yul 15y/o - Eldest quadruplet [Girl]

Jongmin/J-Min 15y/o - Second eldest quadruplet [Boy]

Jonghyun/J-Hyun 15y/o - Third quadruplet [Boy]

Jongsoo/J-Soo 15y/o - Youngest quadruplet. [Boy]

As you all know, Kyungsoo had already given birth to quadruplets and was pregnant again in the last chapter.

I like big families [I come from a big family] so, Kyungsoo gave birth to twins. Here's their names.

Kyunggil/K-Gil 10y/o - Eldest twin [Girl]

Kyungryn/K-Ryn 10y/o - Youngest twin [Girl]

So as of right now, Kyungsoo and Jongin now have 6 children.

10 Years Later...

"Yah, Jongsoo! Give it back!" Yelled the eldest quadruplet, clawing at her brother's arms as she struggled to grab her favorite teddy plush.

"No! It's mine!" Said the youngest quadruplet, mushing his sister's face as he tried to crawl away.

"Mama!" The two yelled in unison.

Kyungsoo sighed. "Jongsoo, give the teddy bear back to your sister. It's hers."

The youngest quadruplet screeched in protest.

Kyungsoo cocked an unimpressed brow. "Don't make me call Jongin."

Jongsoo immediately plopped onto the ground and cried, throwing his sister's teddy bear across the living room and hitting one of his siblings in the face.

Jongin hurried into the living room with a spatula in his hand, genuine confusion written all over his face. "What's going on in here, honey?" He asked, looking over to his crying son sitting on the floor.

The smaller sighed. (It seems like he's been sighing a lot lately)

"J-Soo took J-Yul's teddy bear and refused to give it back when I told him to. So when I threatened to call you in here, he got all dramatic and threw the teddy bear, hitting J-Min in the face."

"But doesn't she have like a million teddy bears? What's wrong with letting her brother have one?" The taller asked, rolling his eyes at his pouting daughter.

"No! He can't have this one!" J-Yul screamed, clutching her teddy bear to her chest.

"And why not?" Kyungsoo asked, crossing his arms and giving his daughter a stern look.

"Because that's the teddy bear Auntie Yuri gave her before she passed away." Said J-Min, rubbing the small knot forming on the side of his forehead.

The atmosphere suddenly turned a little gloomy at the mentioning of their beloved neighbor, Mrs. Yuri Lee. She passed away from and liver cancer several days before the quadruplet's 15th birthday.

Just like J-Yul, Mrs. Lee had a deep fascination with bears and she had an impressive collection of bear plushes, posters, teeth, and many other bear related trinkets all throughout her house. Her son gave J-Yul the teddy as a gift for her birthday.

Suddenly feeling guilty, J-Soo crawled over to his eldest sister and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Sorry, Yullie. I didn't mean to throw your favorite teddy bear. I won't bother your stuff again, I promise."

Smiling, J-Yul rested her head atop of her little brother's head and gave his forehead a tiny peck. "It's okay, SooSoo. I'll give you one of my millions of teddy bears." She said, playfully glaring at her daddy and earning an equally identical playful glare in return.

"Oh, please do," Said J-Min. "I don't think I can handle another teddy tantrum today." He groaned.

"Me either!" Said K-Gil. "You should see how ridiculous you looked laying on the floor with big fat tears rolling down your cheeks, SooSoo oppa!" She got onto the floor and started to imitate her brother, earning giggles from her parents and siblings. 

It was quite a sight, though. Imagine an overgrown 15 year old sitting on the floor crying over a teddy bear.

 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

 

Everyone had already showered and put on their favorite animal onesies later on that evening. They were all crowded around the media room watching an American classic movie: Coming To America. The twins were sprawled across the floor in a tangle of limbs as they passed around a platter of extra cheesy nachos while the quadruplets sat in the chairs each having their own bowl of extra buttery popcorn.

K-Gil suggested that they watch a movie after their dad nearly burned down the entire kitchen while attempting to cook Kimchi Spaghetti. Kyungsoo almost had a heart attack and babbled nonstop about how his precious non-stick pot set was ruined as he fretted around the kitchen cleaning up the mess his husband made.

Needless to say, Jongin won't be getting any for quite some time and he also owe Kyungsoo a new non-stick pot set.

And perhaps, a new stove.

K-Ryn suddenly perked her head up and looked at her parents with a questioning look on her face. "Daddy? Mama?"

"Hm?" The taller male hummed with swollen cheeks, eyes still focused on the projection screen. That earned him a smack across the back of his head.

Wincing, the taller male swallowed and cleared his throat. "What is it, baby?"

"Can we have another sibling?" Asked the younger twin.

Both Jongin and Kyungsoo began to violently cough simultaneously, eyes widening in surprise from the unexpected question.

All of their kids turned to look at their parents expectedly, eager to know their answer.

Kyungsoo regained his composure first, croaking out 'water' before one of the twins handed him a bottle of juice instead.

After taking a few large sips he looked down, taking in each of their serious expressions before asking "Are you guys being serious right now?"

Six heads nodded in unison.

He looked over to see Jongin staring at him, sporting his signature smirk.

His helpless expression morphed into a deep scowl. "Jongin! Be for real. Our daughter, 6th may I add, just asked for another sibling and you're seriously going to give me that look?"

The smirk turned into a fully fledged smile. "Our children asked a very important question, Kyungsoo. We're all eagerly anticipating your ans-OOMF!"

Rubbing his sore arm, Jongin stared hopelessly as his wife stomped his way upstairs. He let out a heavy sigh and started towards the stairs. "Finish the movie, clean up your mess, and then go on to bed y'all. Goodnight, love you all."

"Goodnight Daddy! Love you!"

"And Mama, too!"

"Shh!"

"You shh!"

"Be quiet you two! Mama's already upset, you don't want to feel his wrath."

"Daddy's about to

Please log in to read the full chapter