Final

Bear Cubs & Baby Penguins
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Lost in thought, the small penguin absentmindedly rubbed his rounded tummy as he stared at the vast backyard blanketed in snow. Swollen webbed feet slipping off the bar of the high stool as he shifted, swinging his short legs back and forth.

He basks in the warmth coming from the fireplace and relaxes to the cackling sound of the wood chips burning. A fresh scent of pine and oak fills his nostrils and he sighs in contentment. It has been a peaceful winter evening thus far, no sounds of tiny paws and webbed feet padding throughout the playroom and lounge. However, there is the sudden piercing whistling sound of the teapot that snaps the small penguin out of his reverie.

He grips the edge of the counter, gracefully sliding off of the stool and waddles quickly to the stove to turn it off. The last thing he needed was tiny fingers angrily clawing at the bottom of his favorite sweater (stolen from his husband) as his babies whine about how sleepy and hungry they are into his swollen belly. That will only agitate the sleeping babies he's carrying and he will have to endure sharp jabs to the ribs until the sound of his husband's voice calms the little rascals down.

He was in the midst of stirring honey into his tea when two strong arms wrapped around his waist. Two large hands landed on his tummy and began to rub it in soothing circles, earning lazy kicks from the occupants. Soft, plush lips reached his neck and trailed butterfly kisses from the back of his ear down to his exposed shoulder causing him to shudder. A wide smile decorated his heart shaped lips as he turned around in his husband's warm embrace, burying his delicate fingers into his chocolate locks.

A few moments passed by as the two stood motionless, eyes sparkling with unspoken words of love and adoration. Then, the taller leaned down, capturing the small penguin's plush lips with his. What started off as a few innocent pecks soon turned into a heated make-out session, rendering both males breathless. The penguin broke the kiss first, turning around with rosy pink cheeks as he reached for his forgotten mug of green tea. He could hear his husband chuckle silently as he left the kitchen.

The small penguin took a few sips of his warm tea, reveling in the feeling of the warm liquid sliding down his throat and into his stomach as he waddled into the lounge and sat down on the couch, small body melting into the soft cushions. He propped his swollen webbed feet onto the ottoman

Please log in to read the full chapter