Namjoon: Groom

BTS' Wedding Vows

"Dear Y/FN,

Dear my adorable, clumsy soon to be wife who falls asleep too easily.

From the first time i saw you, i already know you are different.

Your scrunched face, messy hair with glasses hanging loosely on your pointy nose, gives off your ignorant vibe. Your frightened face when i told you not to scream, how you accused me a bad person.."

I chuckle at the memory. Y/n hides her face with her hands. All the guys, girls, and the audiences are laughing to our famous first meeting.

God. This moment is finally happening.

"..that memory really carved in my mind, you know. That time, first time i read your book, i can't help but to ask myself. Who is this beautiful yet brainy author? I already feel myself drawn to you, even if we just met once, for maybe 5 minutes straight. I was being super antisocial for 3 days, ask the boys, whenever we don't get to work, i read and reread your book until i can recite the dialogues.

Until finally you came to me on the fansigning day, cluelessly, i know i won't waste another chance."

I envelop both of her hands in mine.

"I have never. Find someone who can complete me so well.

Someone who accepted all my flaws. Someone who patiently waiting despite of my schedules-i am the one who in the end can't wait to meet you.

Someone who feels like home.

Because you, babe, bring out the light to my day. Give warmth to my night. My sanctuary when i'm down. And multiply the joy when i'm up.

I have never, ever, love someone more than this."

I see her tears already flowing. I wipe it with our entangled hands.

I continue in a soft whisper.

"I love you. So. Much.

And to be able to stand here, ready to start the fairytale with you, Knowing that in seconds you will say 'I Do'..

I am the happiest man alive."