Namjoon: Bride

BTS' Wedding Vows

"Umm..

I'm not usually good at speaking, since i've used to write it all down. But this time it's different. Even my hands couldn't bare to write all the happiness inside of me."

She stops talking for a while, and stares at Namjoon's eyes.

"Kim Namjoon.

I've always wanted to live in a fairytale all my life. But experiencing all ups and downs in life make me realize that it's not possible, that's also the reason i made all the fiction novels.

Until the day i met you. A brilliant guy without any pretentions, A weird one but a really confident self, A tall guy with quirky steps, A guy with super annoying snores. Hehe.

Who never failed to make me smile, Who never failed to understand me-after my dad, of course- with whom I feel the presence with me every single day, even though we didn't always see each other.

Sometimes-no, many times, i wonder,

What did i do to deserve you? Do i really, deserve this perfect guy?"

Namjoon opens his mouth to talk, but y/n holds out her hand to stop him.

"Not yet. It's still my turn to talk."

Namjoon takes y/n's hand and kisses the tip of her fingers. She blushes, like a school girl even if they will be married soon. She takes her hands and slaps Namjoon's shoulder. The audience are looking at them adoringly. especially the bridesmaids and the groomsmen (the 6 guys), they are only shaking their head.

"Blame all the butterflies in my stomach everytime you look at me

Blame my rapidly increasing heartbeat everytime you smile at me

Blame my speechlessness everytime you do such beautiful little things to me.

And not a single thing has changed until now.

Because when you got down on your knee, held my hand, and asking if i want to spend the rest of my life with you.

I know I have found my fairytale."