Unexpected

You Help me, I'll Help You

 

The next day in the campus.

Yoona with her Unnies and Seohyun in the campus park. Yuri smirk. “What Yuri unnie?” Yoona feel uncomfort with Yuri’s smirk. “No. But.. you have owe to us!” Yoona confused and remembering her promise to her Unnies and Seohyun. “I think.. I don’t make a agreement or borrow something.” Sooyoung mess her own hair. “Yoong.. tell us about yesterday and your missing word.” The girls looked very frustration. Except Seohyun. Seohyun just giggle. She remembered. “Ahhh!! Why not to the point?” Yoona laughing. “Donghae’s mother very like to teasing me. But Unnie.. I’m blushed. Why it can be?” Yoona looked at Taeyeon. She like very innocent kids.

They’re laughing. Yoona pouted. “Yoong.. It’s mean you love him. Love Donghae. Lee Donghae.” Taeyeon replied while repeat Donghae’s name. Yoona blushed and laughing. Suddenly she stopped it. “But I’m not.” She said with flat expression. “Omo!! So cute!” they’re pinched Yoona’s cheeks.

***

“Hyung! I’mfeel not comfort with Yoona. Last night, when she come to meet my parents, my mother so much.” Donghae told Leeteuk. Even though there’s Yesung, Heechul, Sungmin and  Eunhyuk. But Donghae not trust them. He just trust Leeteuk to give them solution. Eunhyuk laughing. “Omo!! My auntie is very good actrees. Hahahaha..” Donghae’s face become a flat expression (-________-“). He hates when Eunhyuk like this. “It’s depends Yoona’s characteristic. Emm.. Is she said something after that?” Eeteuk said like he was a doctor of love. Donghae remembering. “She said ‘No problem. Ok! I’ll enter my house. You’re welcome.’ But she interrupted my words.” He imitated Yoona’s words.

“Ahh.. She not get mad at you.” Eeteuk replied and suddenly Yesung speak out. “Sungmin-ah, why you not ask your girlfriend about Yoona’s feeling. Sunny is Yoona’s friend right?” Sungmin who read a magazine was shocked. “Sunny?”

“Yes.. Sunny.. Sunny.. Sunny..” Yesung answered with singing. “Ne, hyung. You can help Donghae for know Yoona’s feel.” Eunhyuk said and continue to playing Play Station with Kyuhyun. Heechul speak out, “Yeah. Usually every girl will tell her friend about their feeling.” Sungmin become very confused. “Aissshh!! Yes.. Yes.. I’ll ask her about Yoona’s feeling.” Sungmin give up with their attack.

“Gomawo, hyung!” Donghae hugged him. Sungmin just smiled.

***

Today is week end. Yoona’s mother shouted from the living room. “Yoona..”

“Yes mom.” Yoona go out from her room quickly. “Want to go the mall? We’ll shopping today.” She asked. Yoona thinking for a while. And she smiled. “Of course mom. Not any words ‘no’ for go to shopping.”

They both prepare their self. After about 1 hour, they already finished. Yoona look very good with pink dress and white bag. They arrived in the mall. They looking for shoes, dress, t-shirt and others. Until 2 pm, they decided to go for have a lunch. “Yoona.. Can I ask something?” Her mother said. Yoona nodded. “When you come home late, I see you delivered by someone. And I guess that’s a man.” She asked carefully. Suddenly Yoona choked. “Ugghh!”

“Why..?” Her mother worried Yoona. Yoona just shook her hand. After she drink some drink, she want to explain about her mother question. “A-a-ahh.. that’s my..”

“Omo!! Yoona!!” some one shouted. Donghae’s mother. Yoona become very confused. “Hello U-Umma.” She stuttered. She don’t what she would do. “Huh? Umma?” Yoona’s mother said confused. “Can I sit here?” Donghae’s mother asked. Yoona’s mother said that she can sit there. “Of course.” She smiled. Yoona’s mother look at Yonna. She need her explaination. “Mom.. It’s Donghae’s mother...” Yoona said. “Yes.. I’m Donghae’s mother. Nice to meet you.” She interrupted again. Yoona’s mother become very confused. “Donghae? Who is he?” she asked. I’m dead now. Yoona thought. “My son is Yoona’s boyfriend. They have relationship more than one month. Don’t you tell your mother, Yoona?” Donghae’s mother very good in acting. Actually she very want Donghae with Yoona. When she meet Yoona first time, she promise to her self that she would make Yoona become Donghae’s wife.

Yoona’s mother look vey shock. But suddenly she smile. “Omo! Our Yoona have a boyfriend. Congratulation Yoong.” She hug her daughter. Yoona just show a fake smile. ‘I must tell Donghae about this.’ Yoona thought. “Sorry.. I want to go to the rest room.” When Yoona leave them, their mother talking many things.

“Two days ago, Yoona come to my house. We have a dinner together. I guess Yoona and my son is very good couple.” She told Yoona’s mother said very excited. “Really? Yoona never tell me she has a boyfriend. It’s her first time. Yoona is sheepish type.” Didn’t need many times they become very closed. They look know each other for more than a year.

They laughed. “Want to see my son? Here’s the photo.” She show Donghae’s photo in her phone. Sunddenly Yoona’s mother eyes wided.  “Omo!! Very handsome. How if tomorrow we dinner together in our house?” Yoona’s mother asked. And of course, Donghae’s mother will agree.

-At restroom-

Yoona call Donghae. “Hello.. Donghae!”

“Yes.. what happen?” Donghae answered with husky voice. He already wake up. “Donghae. Our mother meet and your mother told my mother that we’re a couple. Aisshh!! I’m very confused. What will I do?” Yoona replied him with worried voice. Donghae smiled. Even though Yoona can’t see his smiled. “Stay cool. It’s just a fake relationship, right?”

Yoona feels very sad when Donghae said that their relationship just a fake. She doesn’t know why. But she hope that they relationship become real. Not just a fake. “Ahh.. you’re right. Ok! I’d  stay cool.” Yoona walking back to the table. She can look her mother and Donghae’s mother laughing together. When Yoona reached the table, she smiled. “Yoona.. why you don’t tell me you have a boyfriend?” Yoona just smiled when her mother said that. “For celebrate it, tomorrow Donghae’s family will have a dinner in our house.” Yoona’s mother told her daughter.

Yoona just resigned her self. “Yes.. that’s great mom.” She show a smile. Again. She didn’t know what she feel. Her mind didn’t like it. But her heart says other. It’s said Yoona must do it.

They separated to their own house. When Yoona and her mom in car Yoona just silence. But not long, she speaked out. “Mom.. I’m sorry I didn’t tell it before. But.. Donghae..”

“I like Donghae. He’s very handsome and you both look very good together.” Her mother interrupted. Yoona just sighed. In fact, she want to tell her mother about her deal with Donghae. But her mother look very happy with the condition. Condition Yoona and Donghae is a couple. “But Donghae why, dear?” Yoona shook her head. “No.. But Donghae is handsome. Hehehehe.” Yoona show her fake smile. But her heart feel happy. Happy? Yes.. She’s happy. ‘Omo. What I feel? I’m happy? Happy cause my mother like Donghae too? Isshhh.. No.. no.. no!! I’m didn’t like it.

A few days later...

Yoona meet Donghae in the canteen. They looked at each other. It’s their first meet after Yoona met with Donghae’s mother. “Annyeong..” Donghae greeted Yoona. Yoona also greeted him. The both of them didn’t together with their friends. Suddenly, their friend go no where. “Wanna eat together? My treat!” Donghae offered. Yoona nodded.

They chose a table and ordered a food. “Donghae.. few days ago, I met your mother.” Yoona inform him. “I know. My mother told me after she arrived. She talk too much.” He laughing  while playing with his fingers. “How about your mother who know about our relationship?” Yoona looked at Donghae. “She doesn’t get mad. She’s....” Yoona stopped. “She like it. Because it’s the first time my mother knew about my boyfriend.” Donghae saw very shocked. ‘Yoona’s mother like me? Good starting.’ He thought. “Mwo?!” he shapped his mouth like ‘o’. “Hmmm..” Yoona answered. The waitress delivered their order. “Thank you.” Yoona smiled.

Yoona and Donghae eating silence. Yoona feed pretty fast. Donghae pay attention to Yoona. ‘Yoona like a shikshin. When we eat in Italy, she doing the same.’ Donghae asked her “Yoona.. are you a shikshin, huh?” Yoona stopped her activity. She looked at Donghae. “Yak!! Why if I feed my food like this?” Yoona give him a death glare. “I just kidding. Don’t get mad Ms. Deer.” He laughing. “Huh? Deer? Where you know my nickname?” her glare isn’t stopped. “Omo! Your eyes make me die.” He continued to feed his food while laughing. “I know from Sungmin because Sunny is his boyfriend.” Donghae said.

Heard that, Yoona pouted. “Why?” she didn’t answer. “Ahh... No! Even though you’re a shikshin, for this two months you’re still ‘my girlfriend’.” Yoona feels unhappy when Donghae said that. She didn’t know why. It’s very first time she have a boyfriend. They continued their eat. But sometimes Donghae stole a stare at Yoona and Yoona give him back with a death glare.It’s make him scared, but it’s also make him more love her.

‘I’ll love you just the way you are, Yoona. Even though you’re a shikshin. My love for you will become more, more and more everytime. I love you Im Yoona.” He though while stared at Yoona who stil ‘playing’ with her food. It’s very cute.

----------------------

Annyeong.. Soey for not update a long time. I gor fever for this a week.. :'(

But I'm already healed now. Hehehee..

Hope you like this. I'll update as fast as I can cause school is started.

Anyway... HAPPY NEW YEAR^^