Chapter 2

Beauty?Beast? I'm Both.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee's Pov

I opened my eyes and frowned when an unfamiliar white ceiling greeted my sight. I swear my ceiling's colour was caramel yesterday? I sat up and looked around the room. Okay.. This is certainly not my room. When did my brown latte wallpaper turned into white cream colour ? The furnitures in the room were also unfamiliar to me. 

I got down from the bed i was sleeping before and sighed. Did i get kidnapped when i was sleeping yesterday in my room? Like seriously? I averted my eyes to the nightstand beside the bed i was sleeping before. There was an empty photo frame  on it. It seemed dusty. Was this an abandoned house?  It felt creepy just by thinking what could be inside an abandoned house. I shooked my head and went straight to the bedroom door. 

I waited for a while to listen to any footsteps but there was none . Who knew if i open the  door blindly there will be sick murderous kidnappers staring at me. Ouch better safe than sorry! After an eternity, i opened the door and walked out of the room slowly. This hallway seemed familiar for a reason? Have i ever been here before?  Then why didn't i recognized the room earlier?  Argh my head hurts! 

I walked for a while until i found stairs leading to the 1st floor. Should i stay here or should i go down?  Hmm after a few mental debates, i decided to go downstairs to find a way out. The stairs were somewhat clean and not dusty. It were also decorated with several golden wolves statues.  It seemed like the owner really loves wolves and also freaking rich because the statues were made of pure gold. How did i knew it?  Simple i am a genius! ...Sorry.  I knew it because my late father used to teach me the differences between real gold and fake gold. 

As i reached the last stairs, i hopped down. Am i too loud?I looked around and thanked God that no one came.  I sighed in relief, i'm worried if my kidnappers heard me and then they will find me here and locked me once again in that plain room. I rather die than being stuck in a plain white room. It reminds me of the hospital's room and for your information,  i freaking hate hospital! 

I wandered around until i came across an enormous golden door. I was not exaggerating, the door literally reached the roof! My eyes caught on the beautiful carving on the door. In the middle there is a big silver wolf while there are 6 different symbols surrounding the wolf. There is a phoenix symbol? A triangle with a circle in it,  a scorpion symbol,  a wind?  Water?  And What is the last one?  A mask?  A transformer? An Alien? Wait how did i get to that point. 

I shooked my head and pushed the door open. Once the door opened, it revealed 6 figures wearing wolves masks were sitting on couches and to be honest it startled me so much. I screamed and fell down in shock. It's not like i was scared of them but actually i was shooked by the masks.  The wolves masks looked like they were staring at its pray with their intense eyes.  But what made me curious was the men.  They didn't even moved a muscle when i screamed. Are they dead?  Or is this is a fake camera?  You know where they trick people and all that.  I walked to the men in anger.  I seriously believe that all of this is a fake camera. 

"What is this? A cosplay? Or a hidden camera? Don't joke with me! " i  shooked one of the man's body but he still didn't move a muscle. Then i saw a crystall ball on his hand. Inside the crystall ball there is a light. When i touched the ball it immediately shone brighter making me closed my eyes in response. I retracted my hand and the shine glower down. What is this? A new lamp that will glow brighter when you touch them?  Are they lamp seller?  Oh no i don't want to buy any of their craps so can they go now? Or should I leave because it's certainly not my house. 

I moved from the man and went to the another man.  Perhaps i should take a look at the crystal ball they were holding first. Each of them were holding a crystal ball in their right hands. The first man had a ball who can brighten up its light if you touch them,  the second man had a ball of water that flow peacefully at first but when i touched it,  it immediately turned from a peaceful river to a horrendous tsunami. That one made me shocked so much though. 

After that i went to the third man,  inside the ball there is earth? A globe of earth or something? When i touched it the brown part of the globe or probably the land turned black. Does this show human pollution to land or what? Meanwhile the blue part or maybe the water turned black too. Aha this clearly used in science class to show human pollution to earth!  Am i right?! 

When i went to the fourth man,  i kinda tripped and fell flat on the floor. I rubbed my sore nose and shooked my head to get rid of the dizziness. I hope my brain is okay. I saw the man holding a crystal ball which is empty?  What?  Are they conducting an experiment and this ball isn't completed yet? But my thoughts were wrong when suddenly something popped in the ball. It kinda looked like a mini doll of a man. Alright this is getting creepier. Who would buy a lamp that had mini doll popping out of nowhere ?

The fifth man had a crystal ball with wind it it. I can see it swirling in a slow and serene motion but when i touched it,  the wind turned into a raging tornado. Are these lamps showing us about disasters? Right?  Tsunami?  Tornado? 

I shooked my head and went to the last man. This man was the one who stood out a the most as he had really long legs. I went to the crystal that filled with beautiful fire he was holding and touched it like what i did to the others. The second i touched it the small fire turned big and it made my hand burn a little. I quickly pulled my hand and rubbed the burns on its. Beautiful things are dangerous. I shooked my head and stood up. 

I tried to looked for a way out but there was no door that lead to outside at all. The windows were all locked and there were nothing except the men, the couches they were sitting on and a bookshelf behind the men. Maybe i should check the shelf?  If it is my luck maybe i will find a key or a secret button hidden somewhere. I went to the shelf and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter