Final

Ice Cream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N : Here's the update! Thank you for subscribing! Love you all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Appa!!!" The 4 years old boy came running on his little feet. Minseok who was reading the newspaper, turned to look at his only beloved son.

" Yes, JongIn."

" Appa!" The kid crashed to the sofa, almost stumbling backward but Minseok catches his hand before he crashed down. JongIn laughed at his own clumsiness. Minseok, being a calm and collected father like always, just smiled his sweet smile.

" Why are you running, JongIn-ah?" He asked while folding the newspaper and he put it aside. Minseok patted his own laps and JongIn without being told twice jumped on his father gingerly.

" I saw a lot of people out there, Appa!"

" Hum.. Really?"

" They bring a lot of boxes and mmm... I don't know.. But, really a lot of thing!" JongIn exclaimed, moving his little arms here and there. Minseok hummed then something clicked in his head.

" Ohhhh.. JongIn. We are having a new neighbour," Minseok brought JongIn down from his lap. He took the small hand and pulled the boy along. JongIn looked up to Minseok, eyes glistening with curiosity.

" What is neighbour? Is it like having a new puppy?" When Minseok heard that, he laughed but without hurting his innocent son's heart.

" No. No. It's not like that. Neighbour is someone... Okay, a human not a dog leaving next to our house. Got it?" JongIn nodded his head. They made their way out from their home. Minseok watched his son in amusement when the little boy was eyeing the big men bringing a lot of heavy stuff with their big, fat hands.

" Oh! Hello!" Minseok immediately turned his head to the side when he heard someone chirping. Okay, chirping. JongIn love to call a greeting as a chirping. Cute kid.

" Oh? Hello," Minseok bow when he saw a petite man maybe younger than him judging from his face. The guy was wearing a plain white shirt that was too big for his frame. He wore a blue colour tight jean with a black sneakers. His sweet smile really caught Minseok's eyes.

" I'm your new neighbour. Nice to meet you. Oh?! Hey, there little boy,"  this small guy waved his pale hand to JongIn who shyly returning the wave with a smile. This guy giggled.

" Oh!! Mmm... I'm Minseok. Nice to meet you too. This is my son, JongIn."

" Yes,sure. I'm Junmyeon. Please be nice to me," Junmyeon bow his body. Minseok gave him a sweet smile that he only showed to JongIn.

" Do you want to help Junmyeon-shi, JongIn?"

" Yes, appa!"

" Hahahaha. You're a sweet little boy."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 years later,

 

 

 

" Oh?! Junmyeon!!!" 7 years old JongIn ran out from his kindergarten gate when he saw Junmyeon waiting for him. Junmyeon smiled and wrapped the boy in his arms.

" Ohhh~ I miss you, little prince," Junmyeon kissed the boy on his nose. JongIn giggled and kissed Junmyeon on his cherry lips.

" Where have you been for 1 whole week?" JongIn pouted, showing his displeasure of Junmyeon's disappearance. Junmyeon smiled guiltily.

" I'm sorry, I have a lot of works to do. Today, I want to have fun with you. I already call your father. He is having a meeting right now so can't make it on time to fetch you."

" Appa is always busy~"

" JongIn, don't be sad. Junmyeon is here to have fun with you," Junmyeon pinched both of JongIn's cheeks. The little boy spread his cute smile and Junmyeon couldn't help to hug the boy.

" You're so cute!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Appa!!! I'm home!!!" JongIn sped up from the door to the kitchen, knowing by heart that his father was making himself a cup of coffee. He was right when he saw Minseok walking out from the kitchen with a cup of steaming coffee in his hand.

" Oh? You're back? Where is Junmyeon?" His father put the cup down to carry his son in his arms.

" He is outside," JongIn answered him. Junmyeon always like that. Even though they had known each for a long time already, the younger man never stepped his foot in his house. When they first met, Junmyeon said he didn't want to be rude and bothered their family time. Saying something like maybe Minseok's wife needed some rest when Minseok didn't has a wife anymore on the first place. No, when Minseok never has one on the first place. Junmyeon sure gave a lot of excuses. Because of that, Minseok never asked him anymore due to the uncomfortable smile Junmyeon gave him when he asked the same question.

" Junmyeon, thank you for today."

" Ahhh.. Don't worry about that. I really miss JongIn," Junmyeon smiled.

" Don't you miss Appa?" JongIn hugged Junmyeon's legs, looking up at him with innocent eyes. As the result, Minseok laughed awkwardly while Junmyeon was looking at Minseok with a naughty smile tugging on his lips.

" Yes,JongIn! I miss him so much!"

" Then, why don't you hug him like you hug me?"

" JongI-," Minseok's words were cut off when Junmyeon suddenly came beside him and hugged him by the arm. This made JongIn giggled.

" Hahahaha. Appa's face is so funny!" JongIn laughed. Junmyeon turned to look at the single father's face but not aware that he just made Minseok's heart beating two times more faster.

" Hahahaha. You're right!" Junmyeon laughed too. Minseok was only staring at first but he too burst into a fit of laughter.

" Appa! Junmyeon bought me Ice Cream!!"

" Hahhh..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Appa! What are we going to buy?" JongIn beamed excitedly. Minseok lifted the boy up and placed him into the trolley. The single father ruffled his son's hair.

" What do you want to buy, JongIn?" Minseok asked, pushing the trolley around the supermarket. JongIn pouted, pondering for a few moments.

" Spaghetti!!!!"

" Alright, here we go!" Minseok pushed the trolley just a little bit fast and earned a fit of laugh from the little boy.

" Appa! Appa! Appa!" JongIn was hitting his father's upper arm when he saw something really caught his eyes and mostly his heart. Minseok looked at the boy with a 'what' face.

" There! There!" JongIn pointed his tiny finger. Minseok looked at the direction that JongIn told him to look. Before Minseok could open his mouth, JongIn exclaimed his cute voice first.

" Ice Cream!!!!!"

" Oh my god, JongIn-ah. This is a disaster."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hi, Junmyeon!!!" Junmyeon who was watering his flowers turned to look at the neighbour house. JongIn was there, waving his hand looking all handsome even though it was still early in the morning.

" Good morning, JongIn," Junmyeon smiled sweetly, turning off the water from the pipe. JongIn was about to say something when Minseok suddenly came out from the door. His father locked the door and spun around. He then realised that Junmyeon was there in his over size t-shirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter