Retro's Arrival

Retro's story
Retro was still sitting in her car,with the stranger that was driving parking the car."Why do you have me hostage?!?"She said kinda yelling"We need you Retro,we claimed what you built and we need more."The man said"You need what?And what did i build?!?"Retro repiled scared."We need you here."He said walking her out if the car.She looked up at the place and Gasped.It was N.A S.A,s Space station.(no one on earth XD!)They where in texas.They walked into the chained fenced area,with a guarded gate."Again,who are you?"Retro said"Im Austin"He said taking off his hoodie."Sorry for kinda kidnapping you..."He said"Its ok."She said still amazed by the place.They where just launching a small Probe to take pictures of mars."Wow so what does nasa want me for?"She said"You have sone kind of gift,a way to build new techology and not even know anything!You built something we couldn't build in two decades!"He said "Only two?"She saud with a smirk."2.5 decades"he said"So do you want me to build a thingy to go with that super computer?"She said wondering."Yes,A broad band internet to go with it.My scientist can't find a cord in the world that will go into the broad band slot you put for it.and we can't find a power cord that will fit into it.My scientist think it runs on very low watts,but we don't know how many watts it will run on if the internet is on for it."he said"We did get it to come on by using a usb cable on it in the usb slot you added,but we only got to study the screen and texture and the layout of the present items and icons for 37 seconds.The cord burnt up,due to the machine and its power."Austin said"Welp we walked and where here at the front door."He said"Ok!"Retro repiled.They walked into a hanger,and went inside and he showed Retro a table."Ok start buil-"he didn't get to finish his sentence before she started on work at a fast rate.She made the cord in seconds,but not the outlet to go inside the computer.She also made the internet cord,but not the outlet to go into the computer.She made some werid metal and oddly made gloves,that look like they could touch the sun."Okay my body tells me im finished working on the cords,'huff' 'puff'."Retro said"you didn't make the outlet ends on each!"he said angry"Sorry i don't control what i do,something in my brain is telling me we need titanium..."Retro replies."Here"he says giving her unmainufactured titanium."Okay then"she got back to it.She turned the titanium into the outlet ends in a minute with beat up hands now."I think my hands can't take much more"she says"Nvm!"She says putting on the werid glove she made a while ago.She added the outlet ends on the end of each cord.(4 Outlet ends in total)She plugged the titanium cord into the wall.The machine sprung to life."Now all we need is to have you make a wifi internet device."(forgot what it was called)Austin said."Welp im tired,you got bunk beds somewhere?Or regular beds?"She said"Yes,we do have beds.I will have my men study the computer you made overnight."He said leading her to the bedding area on the large space base. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you guys so much for reading this,give me a review/and or comment,and subscribe!(Friend me if you want)And i'll talk in the next chapter,bye!