Retro grown

Retro's story

This is the present of the story.

 

Retro was ignoring lithex talking about video games because something werid happened today.she started thinking for a minute and BAM!Her body took control if her as she randomly built a Computer out of a microwave,coffee pot,and Tv.Lithex wondered though why her tv in her room was missing.Retro felt scared when she made the computer,So she shoved it in her closet.While she was thinking of that,Lithex wanted to play minecraft and asked his sister if she wanted to play,She snapped out of trance of think."Huh?What?"She said"Retro,want to play Minecraft?"He said."Sure,um,ok."She said.They played minecraft for two hours.Soon,they got off and went to walmart to get somethings to eat because they ran out of food there.They got in their car,and drove to walmart.They walked inside admiring the nice enviroment.Retro went to the iphones and looked at them.Her body took control again and she started going crazyly fast!She turned the iphones into pieces of tech N.A.S.A Wish they could get their grubby hands on.She made a computer beyond our timelines technology.She didn't know how to make this stuff,and yet she was able to.She fainted from the work she did at a impossible-to-think pace.She woke up in her car with a stranger."W-Where am i?!?"She asked the mystery person."Your here."The man said.