Year 1

When Will We Meet Again?

Seokjin: 19
Jungkook: 18

Enduring a year was hard enough...

----------

It’s been exactly a year since Seokjin left South Korea to pursue this dreams of attending a famous culinary school in the United States. His english was still a bit lacking but better than when he first arrived. He even made some korean friends rather quickly at the university and adjusted to life fairly well.

He still thought of his Jungkookie from time to time to realize how much he was missing his boyfriend but living his dream. It was a difficult decision to make coming to the U.S. Seokjin knew when he came back Jungkook would be there for him right?

—————

Still sitting in the same desk but in his final year of high school sat Jeon Jungkook who was already signed with an entertainment label, with was the student who made the top scores in his class. He was always popular with the girls at school as well and had a few girlfriends from time to time. But unfortunately none of them could compare to his sweet Seokjin.

Here Jungkook was being the first to finish his test and now writing his another letter to Seokjin he would yet never send. He wondered if Seokjin already moved on in a year, was he already replaced? He thinks a year was already enough to miss Seokjin, how could he survive 4 more?

These questions were always left unanswered in his head and worried his heart even further.

It wasn’t until a new trainee that showed up the next time at the monthly trials that Jungkook questioned his heart and Seokjin as well.

—— ——

Seokjin was buried deep in another textbook since he had a major project in his culinary classes to worry about until his roommate interrupted his studies to slam a hand down on the desk, missing his head by a few centimeters.

The doe eyed male widened his eyes and looked up before pouting, “Taehyung!” The other smirked and leaned in close to his roommate’s pretty face, “Party tonight hyung! Loosen up and just attend this one please!”

Seokjin simply sighed at this invitation of another one of the crazy parties Taehyung attends and arrives home early in the morning, “I can’t Tae… I have a project to start next week and it’s worth 70% of my grade in the class..”

Taehyung pinched his hyung’s cheeks and groaned softly, “I won’t bother you for the rest of the year as your roommate if you go.” Seokjin had to think of this offer of Taehyung not coming home late making a ruckus of sound that disrupts Seokjin’s beauty sleep and Taehyung maybe could help Seokjin keep the dorm clean, “Hmm.. F-Fine just this once.. But you have to help me clean and not come home so late then.”

“Arrasso, Arrasso. I’ll do anything for you.” Taehyung said with a wide grin and patted Seokjin’s cheeks, “Get dressed hyung, we leave in 20.”

Seokjin nodded before nervously getting up from his seat to attend his first party ever and wondered what Taehyung does with his time at these parties.

=====

Jungkook was practicing his dancing in the empty dance room while reciting the events that occurred during the Korean War for his history test that coming Friday.

After the success of passing yet another monthly assessment and his debut coming in a few months as a solo artist. Until the annoucement after that said that Jungkook would debut as a duo group with a new trainee by the name of Park Jimin.

The trainee wasn’t that attractive well not as attractive as Seokjin but his singing skills as well as dancing could rival Jungkook’s. That was probably why the CEO thought it was a good idea to match the pair up.

Despite it being a few days passed now, Jungkook kept his cold demeanor towards Jimin but the latter could only offer kindness towards the younger. Yes, Jimin was older and had already graduated high school recently.

After an exhausting practice Jungkook sat down as he breathed heavily before the door opened to Jimin with another water bottle in hand along with his own.

“May I join?”

“Sure, hyung.” That was the first sign of kindness Jungkook had shown to Jimin and it made the older smile before setting the bottles down to offer a hand to Jungkook.

“Let’s get along deh?”

Jungkook smiled as he took the offered hand to realize maybe missing Seokjin won’t be as bad if he made a friend.

 

------

 

Hey there! Mark Oppas here!

Second chapter is updated from archive! 

cr@ http://sunshine-hobi.tumblr.com/post/135829847182/his-little-head-shake​