Year 0

When Will We Meet Again?

Ages of Characters present in chapter: 

Kim Seokjin: Age 18
Jeon Jungkook: Age 17

---------------

Here two boys were, laying underneath the shade of a tree as they had retreated from intense heat from the sun in Jeju.

Seokjin was laying his head on Jungkook's chest as the other boy was lazily singing beautiful melodies that he was in the process of producing.

At the young age of 18, Seokjin is preparing to leave his beloved for college overseas, he promised his boyfriend he'd comeback soon enough so they would buy their dream house here on this peaceful and beautiful island.

At Jungkook's tender age of 17, he'd promise his hyung that he would become famous for his hyung to see and listen to his songs. Jungkook promised to wait for him with a song just for his hyung.

Seokjin promised as well to comeback just as pretty for his Jungkook, maybe even prettier if that is possible for Kim Seokjin. Jungkook chuckles as he played with his hyung's hair, insisting that his hyung is already too beautiful and perfect.

The older climbed on top of Jungkook, staring at the younger's handsome face and cute lips.

The two then shared their last kiss on the beautiful island Jeju as Seokjin shed small tears that Jungkook quietly kissed away.

-----------

Jungkook watched Seokjin walk across that stage with the announcement that he was attending some fancy culinary school in America after graduation.

The elder smiled at Jungkook, but Jungkook knew his hyung felt guilty, guilty for leaving Jungkook here.

They shared their last kiss at school after graduation.

 

----------

 

Seokjin sobbed into Jungkook's shoulder, with his cute yet large pink suitcase in tow. Jungkook chuckled softly as he saw Jin greet his parents goodbye and now it's Jungkook's turn to say goodbye.

He hugged Seokjin tight and then cupped Seokjin's face, kissing the tears away as he kissed Seokjin's lips one last time here in Seoul, in South Korea too.

"Hyung just keep your promise okay? Keep that picture of us well."

"A-Arrasso Jungkookie, I promise, you have to keep your promise too and that picture as well."

"Okay hyung, I love you okay?"

Seokjin wanted to cry even more at the words but simply nodded as he hugged Jungkook one last time.

"I love you too Kookie."

Those were the last words as his hyung gave one last timid wave before going to board his plane.

Jungkook stood there, smiling sadly as he saw his hyung's figure disappear in the distance with one tear traveling down his face.

-------

 

Hey readers! This is MarkOppas and I wanted to let you know that this story was moved from archive to here. I hope you enjoy and I may edit these chapters again, so I hope you stick around for what comes next!

cr @ http://kkuks.tumblr.com/post/146405314132/i-guess-the-food-was-really-good-trans​