Extra 01

Curious
===

"Honey?"

"No."

"Sweetheart?"

"No."

"Baby?"

"No."

"Darling?"

"Go away."

"My sunshine?"

"..."

"Oh. That doesn't suit you. You're too grumpy for that... Hm..."

"Will you go home now?" Taeyeon looked down at the brunette lying on her lap.

"Whyyyy?" Tiffany whined and hugged her waist, burying her face into her shirt.

"Then stop calling me with those stupid names." She closed her eyes again.

"Why won't you let me? I think it's cute."

"I don't like cute. You can just call me by my name."

Tiffany looked up and pouted.

Taeyeon felt the other girl shifting and she opened an eye to look at her. "That totally doesn't work on me."

"How can you still be like this? We've been together for 2 years."

"Mind you, I've been less grumpy as you requested." She gently brushed her hair.

Tiffany sighed. "Fine. But I will still insist on calling you with something else. Calling you by your name isn't cute at all."

"Whatever, do what you want." Taeyeon smiled when she felt a hand slowly holding hers.

"At least you like cuddling." The brunette looked up and smiled.

She looked at her and shrugged. "You're too cuddly."

"What does that even mean?" Tiffany shifted and let the other girl lie beside her on the sofa.

"I don't know. You're huggable too." She moved closer and put her arms around her waist.

"Why does it sound like you're telling me I'm fat?" The taller girl made herself comfortable and leaned her head on her chest.

"You're far from fat. I think I'm the one who's fat. You make me eat too much cupcakes."

"But you said you like them!" Tiffany playfully slapped her shoulder.

"I do. But sometimes you force me to eat a lot." She grinned.

"Fine. Then I'm not gonna bake any for you from now on."

Taeyeon chuckled. "That doesn't work either, baby." Her hand instantly stopped Tiffany's hair and groaned when she heard the other girl giggle.

"Okay, I'll take that back. I'll bake as many cupcakes as you like, baby." Tiffany pulled back and kissed the frowning girl on the lips. "You're so cute when you're grumpy like this. Makes me wanna tease you more." She pinched her cheeks lightly.

"That was unintentional, okay? All those stupid names got stuck in my head."

"You secretly want to call me baby. How cute." The brunette pecked her lips.

"Okay, time for you to go home now." Taeyeon got off the sofa and stretched. "You're not going home?" She looked at the other girl just staring at her, silently pleading to let her stay for a little longer.

"But I don't wanna go home. Can't I just stay here?" Tiffany opened her arms, beckoning her to come closer.

She sighed before kneeling down in front of her and let Tiffany hug her tightly. "Ugh. Stop. I can't breathe." She struggled as she tried to pull back.

"I wanna spend more time with you." Tiffany released her before kissing her passionately. "Hmm... I love you so much, baby." She mumbled in between the kiss.

"You just wanna get laid." Taeyeon kissed back just as much and placed her hands on the brunette's waist, pulling her closer.

"You know me too well." Tiffany smiled when she felt a hand the small of her back.

"Of course I do." The blonde pulled back, breaking the kiss, and earned a slap on her arm. "Why do you keep on slapping me?"

"Because you just ruined the mood." Tiffany leaned back and crossed her arms, sulking.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes then stood up. She offered her hand, gesturing for her to stand up. "Let's do it in the bedroom. I hate doing it on the floor."

The taller girl stood up and immediately wrapped her arms around her neck. "Why do you complain so much?" She kissed her again all the while pushing her towards the bedroom.

She groaned when her back hit the door. "The hell? Who closed this door?" She grumbled.

"I find it strange that it's such a turn on when you're like this." Tiffany slowly ed her shirt and smirked. "You know, I could barely control myself the moment I got here and noticed you were not wearing anything underneath this shirt."

"I know. I noticed." Taeyeon pulled her closer by the waist. "There's something else I'm not wearing underneath." She smirked.

The brunette stopped at the last button and looked at her with twinkling eyes.

"You're being creepy right now."

"I don't care." The button was finally undone and she pushed her into the bedroom eagerly.

===