2nd

Unpredictable love

SNSD DORM:

"Guys does anyone hear about han corporation?"sooyoung ask the other members.

"oh yeah I heared that,they are the most powerful corporate in whole Asia.but you know what odd is?they said that no one know who the real CEO is." Yoona said

"got a rumors that the CEO is really young girl."Sunny interrupt thier conversation.

"Is that possible how can she hide her identity in a big company like that?"tiffany ask.

"Well thanks to those two hot girls"(sooyoung showing to them the photo of Jessie and nichole).

"who are they unnie?"

"They are Jessie and nichole the managing directors of the whole corporate.they are also the face of the CEO."sooyoung explain to seohyun..

ahh~~

TIFFANY POV: 

Jessie and nichole why are they working to that company. I observed the photo and I'm confident that I know them both.since we're friends in L.A. but I pursuit my dream to be a singer so here I am in Korea.but I didn't expect them to be one of those big business women in whole asia.what happen to them?I know Jessie want to be a rapstar and nichole is a solo singer. I keep thinking if how can I meet Jessie and nich I miss them..

"unnie~~unnie~~tiffany unnie!"

"Ah! Yeah! Sorry seohyun-ah i was just thinking."

Do you know them fany unnie?"

"Ah yeah they're my friend when I was in L.A."

"Really?I mean they're your friend?whoa that's cool."yuri said

"Well I never meet them since we debut so I don't think they still know me."

Why not your GIRL'S  GENERATION, EYE SMILE PRINCESS of the group who doesn't know you?"Hyo said.

that makes me smile,..

"I hope that I will meet them someday."

NO ONE POV:

Cristan sigh~~ for how many times,she don't know what to say if her past is involved. She start reading and signing all the files in her table till she read the last one.the planner of coming company's anniversary. All the guest list is written all big business CEO IN every part of asia,celebrities,idols she stop when she read girls generation is in the guest list.

CRISTAN POV:

hmm they said that they have amazing voice specially the name kim taeyeon and tiffany hwang.nice name tho *smile*tiffany lets see Google Wikipedia girls generation got it, whoa that a lot 9 girls but now left 8..let's see all the members  photo, taeyeon,sunny,tiffany...... whoa she's pretty looks like she's not korean,.where can I hear her song?it says here that she released her solo debut few months ago..I don't know why but it's seems that I want to be her friend I want to meet her but how I don't even want to show up to that party..

"What's that?!"

"Yah!!"

"you scared me Jessie!"

"And how did you come in without knocking?!and just pop out your head infront of me?"

Ha ha ha...

"your too engrossed to tiffany that you don't even hear me knocking your door,so I just come in w/o your permission."Jessie said still laughing

"to my surprised my CEO here is so busy not because of work."Teasingly 

"so your coming right?!"Jessie ask me 

"No I'm not."

"That's sad, I thought you want to meet my friend tiffany that's why I invite her and personally ask her to perform to our company anniversary."

Should I just cancel it then, since our CEO won't  be there."*smirking*

Jessie can't help herself to be amuse to her friend who's thinking a lot right now..