Wonder World (Anonymous_15)

♫ SnowDrop Request Shop ♫ [CLOSED ATM]

PICK UP TIME!!!

ART BY CTRL_ME

STORY BY ANONYMOUS_15

PICK UP LINK

STORY LINK

SYNOPSIS : Wonder Girl Sohee(YOU) is drop out from Wonder Girls! It all started when JYP,Wonder Girl's entertainment company went bankrupt after paying a really HUGE debt due to some financial problems.After a few weeks of bankruptcy,JYP's founder Mr Park Jin Young got a suprise call from SM's founder,Mr Lee Soo Man. Mr Lee Soo Man tried to make a deal with Mr Park Jin Young saying thet he will settle the bankruptcy with a condition to let Sohee leave Wonder Girls so that she can join his 5-member girl group project and re-debut in a new group call F(X).Mr Park Jin Young could not afford anymore loses and thus sign a contract stating the conditions without Sohee knowing.The next morning,Sohee woke up and found herself mysteriously in a dorm-like-room.Little did she know that from that day onwards,she'll be a part of F(x) for the rest of her entertainment industry life.So after really trying to fit in to her new life,it kinda is really impossible as she doesn't even know how to operate the micro-wave let alone live in their 3-level dorm.Will she ever adjust herself to her new life?Will she get along with the others?AND,Will she ever find out on how to operate the micro-wave???????????