Where in They Confess

Look my way

The two of them looked at each other nodding and letting out one deep breath before they went in. Joshua sat there on his bed book in his lap, looking soft as ever in a loose t-shirt and worn through sweats. If they looked hard enough they could see the outline of his as he moved the book placing it on the side table; those pants were too thin. They’d have to tell him to trash them. Ah but the fantasies the thinness of those pants could fuel.

“So what’s up?” Joshua always looked so attentive even when he was busy. He never made them feel like they didn’t matter. Even during the times, he was angry at them and ignored the two of them he’d still make extra food and leave it in the fridge for them. He even made coffee for them. Something he was quick to deprive them of if they really crossed the line.

They nudged each other, each trying to get the other to confess first. Jeonghan beat Seungcheol to the punch. “I like you! Love you really!”

Blinking Joshua said, “I love you too Jeonghannie.” He tilted his head. “I thought you knew that.”

Frustrated Jeonghan gustily blew out air from his mouth. “No Shua. The love where I want to have with you. Be the only for you. Wake up beside you after a night of making love. Kissing you. Hugging you. Touching you in ways no one else ever will.”

“But Jeong—“

Seungcheol pushed Jeonghan out of the way. He didn’t want to hear Joshua’s answer. He wanted no needed to confess too. “I love you Joshua!”

“Cheol,” he choked out.

“The same way Jeonghan does except I’d be a better boyfriend,” Seungcheol said throwing that out first.

Jeonghan body checked him away from the foot of Joshua’s bed. “No,” he argued, “I’d be the better boyfriend. We match better Shua.”

“I’m not the bleeding devil,” Seungcheol cried out from the floor. Getting up he growled at Jeonghan. “I’m a much nicer person.”

“At least I’m not self absorbed,” Jeonghan snarled back.

“Says the guy who always wants Joshua’s attention,” Seungcheol retorted.

“Whiner,” he snapped.

“Lazy bum,” he spat.

“ing loser,” Jeonghan said, as if he could stab Seungcheol with his words.

“.” Seungcheol moved close, going for Jeonghan’s collar.

“ you,” Jeonghan said, grabbing him by his shirt.

The two of them held onto each other’s shirts, growling.

Joshua scrambled from his bed, his head still lost in the influx of information. “Oh my gosh. Don’t! You two!” He pushed their hands away from each other and got in between, which in hindsight was a bad idea.

Jeonghan wrapped his arm around his waist trying to pull Joshua away from Seungcheol.

“Hey,” Seungcheol said, taking Joshua’s arms. He pulled Joshua towards him. “Let go.”

Jeonghan pulled at Joshua’s waist. “No. You let go.”

“You,” he growled, tugging at Joshua’s wrists.

The two of them played tug of war with Joshua until he shouted. “You’re hurting me!”

Immediately the two of them let go of him. Both were quick in trying to apologize.

“I’m so sorry.”

“Shua, I didn’t mean too.”

Again, the both of them were trying to talk over each other.

“Enough!” Joshua yelled. The two of them shut up quickly. “Goodness, I don’t know what’s gotten into you two.”

“Shua,” Jeonghan whined. “Do you like me back?”

“Jeonghan,” Seungcheol growled warningly. “What about me Shua?”

He blushed. “I…” He looked away. “I don’t think answering will do any of us any good. I don’t want to hurt our friendship.”

“No!” The both of them shouted.

“We agreed that we would be fine with whatever decision you made,” Jeonghan said calmly, ignoring the elbow that dug into his side.

Joshua bit his lip. “But I don’t…”

“Is it going to hurt one of us?” Seungcheol asked, holding out his hands in a submissive position.

“Both of you,” Joshua said softly.

“Do you like neither of us?” Jeonghan asked, not quite wanting to but he had to know.

“No,” he said with a shake of his head. “It isn’t like that.” He looked away. Hesitantly, he said, “I like the both of you. In that way.” Joshua brought his gaze up immediately. “That’s why I said it’d hurt the both of you! I can’t choose! I’m so sorry!” Tears started to form.

The two of them practically threw themselves at him.

“No. No. It’s ok. Shhh don’t cry,” Jeonghan said, wiping away a tear. “We’re perfectly fine with you liking the both of us.”

“Right. Jeonghan’s right,” Seungcheol said with slightly gritted teeth. “We are both in love with you and it’s fine since you’re in love with the both of us. Don’t cry now.” He held onto one side of Joshua, hugging him.

Joshua let out a small sniffle. “Really?”

Kissing him on the cheek, Jeonghan reiterated his words. “Really.”

Seungcheol, not one to be one upped, kissed Joshua on the other side of his cheek. “Don’t mind at all.”

They really ing did but they’d take what they can get. As long as Joshua loved them.

Joshua turned and kissed Jeonghan on the lips. He didn’t let Jeonghan turn it into a deeper kiss before he turned his head and kissed Seungcheol as well. Pulling away he smiled at them. That sweet smile that made their knees weak. “I’m glad. I love you two a lot.”

Jeonghan clung to his left side. “Can I sleep with you tonight?”

“He meant as in actual sleep and he meant we,” Seungcheol said, stressing the point.

Jeonghan bared his teeth behind Joshua at Seungcheol. The little .

He smiled at them. “Ok. We might as well. We’ve been friends for such a long time. We can jump into things.”

Jump into things? That got Jeonghan thinking. About things.

Seungcheol’s brain started going down south too by the look of his glazed eyes.

“Let’s sleep,” Joshua said. “It’s been a long day.”

“Yea,” Jeonghan said, stealing another kiss, making sure to deepen it and swipe at Joshua’s lips as he pulled away. He grinned at the way Joshua blushed and how Seungcheol growled.

Seungcheol grabbed Joshua and did the same. Kissing him deeply until he pulled away, because Jeonghan the cheating pinched him hard to let Joshua go.

Joshua just led them to his bed, a wide smile on his face.


there's a y ending. eventually. when i have time.