002

talent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

July 18, 2016

Osaka, Japan

“Unnie, what time is it?” Herin asks, as both she and Yumi are walking towards the elevator. “It’s 8:30am, why?”

They stop in front, pressing the button at the bottom, waiting for it to arrive.

“Why are we up so early?” Herin whines. Yumi chuckles, “Herin-ah, our flight back to Korea is at 12:45. We have to be there at 9:45.”

The elevator dinged, and the doors opened, revealing two people inside it, “Oh, Jaehyun-oppa, Taeyong-oppa.” Yumi greets, Herin just smiles shyly and blushes, and the both of them goes inside.

“How was your sleep?” Jaehyun asks, breaking the silence. Herin looks up at him and blushes, making Yumi side-eye her. “Ah, it was okay, oppa..” Herin shyly answers.

Yumi looks down, knowing that Herin has took a liking into Jaehyun ever since their A Whole New World performance in Mickey Mouse Club.

The elevator dings, and they all leave, walking towards the restaurant of the hotel.

“Ah! Yumi-ah, Herin-ah, what took you guys so long? And why is Herin so re--“ Koeun stops and looks at the people behind them, “Yah! Let’s go, the food’s already served!” She says, dragging both of the girls towards their table.

As they sat down, along with their manager, Koeun whispers to Yumi, “Yah, what happened in the elevator? Why is Herin blushing?”

“Jaehyun talked to her.” Yumi smiles at her. “Really? Then she must be really happy then,” Koeun looks at Herin, smiling at her. Yumi picks up her chopsticks and starts eating her breakfast.

The five females glance at Yumi, surprised at how fast she was eating, afraid that she was going to choke.

“Unnie.. you might choke if you’re gonna eat at that speed,” Hina says, full of concern. Yumi answers with full, “Hm? No, I won’t. I’ll be f--“ Yumi starts choking, alarming the people inside the room, making their heads turn towards their table. She tries clearing . Her sunbaes starts walking towards her and halts once she stops choking. She smiles at them and bows, apologizing.

Yumi turns back around to the people in front of her, bowing her head in embarrassment, apologizing.

“It’s okay, at least you didn’t die.” Jaehwa assures her, and the girls at the table laughs, making Yumi smile at them too.

 

 

Once they finished eating, they head back to their hotel room to grab their luggage then they head back down to the lobby to check out and go to the airport.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter