001

talent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 17, 2016

Osaka, Japan

Mark smiled at the front camera of his phone once the livestream started, "Oh! People are coming in! Hey, guys!"

He watched the comments go berserk as he smiles at the front camera, "So, here we are, backstage at the SMTOWN Live World Tour! It just finished and we are having a buffet right now in three rooms since there are a lot of us and we can't fit in one."

Mark read through the comments,

"Oppa! You're so handsome, I love you!"

"Thank you! I love you too!"

"Thank you for the hardwork you've shown for NCT U! Hope to see more of you! Keep it up!"

"Thank you! Well, honestly, I should be thanking ALL of you guys, because without you all I wouldn't be here right now. So, thank you so much!" Mark smiled, "So, shall we go to the buffet?"

Mark walked to the buffet, talking and smiling at the camera. As he arrived in front of the door of the second buffet room, he switched the camera to the back and he twisted the knob open, only to be greeted with a dark room.

Without hesitation, he the lights, "HAPPY BIRTHDA--" Everyone groaned, while a confused Mark stood by the doorway, "Um.. Sorry!," Mark tries to be nice, scanning the room where all his close friends are. Mark thinks, whose birthday is it?

Lami rushed into the room, screaming, "SHE'S HERE!" She hurriedly shut the door, turned off the lights and dragged Mark to hide behind the couch.

Mark checks the comment and it was full of, "Happy Birthday Yumi!" Alarmed, Mark pretended to know that it was her birthday.

The door opened and a silhouette appeared on the doorway, the person on the doorway looked around, whispering, "I thought the buffet was here?"

The person on the doorway the lights, and the people behind the couch, all stood up, screaming, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMI!" Yumi wore a shocked expression, "Ohmygod. Thank you so much! I didn't expect this!" She smiles at everyone.

"Now blow the cake!" Joy went to her, making the people gather around her, "Make a wish!" Yumi closed her eyes, whispering her wish, I wish M!SSTYQ would last for a long time.

After Yumi blew out the candle, everyone cheered and went to the buffet. Mark neared her, switched the camera to his face and made sure that he and Yumi is in the view.

"You're on V App, Yumi!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter