Prompts

PuppyLoveWH's Writing Tips

A collection of COMPLETELY FREE AND ORIGINAL writing prompt ideas.

Please link back if you use any of these prompts! Spread the love~!!

PLEASE NOTE that my prompts will typically be male/female to make differentiating the characters easier. You are more than welcome to change that. These are meant to give you ideas after all.

Feel free to link me to stories you have written based off of my prompts - I'd LOVE to see what you do with them! 
Prompts posted on here will (sadly) most likely be sporadic, but I will share as often as I can. 

 

 

 

When reality is stranger than fiction…

 

***

 

I don’t know what that is or why I had it, I swear!

 

***

 

Knowing the truth had ruined his life.

 

***

 

What are the whispered promises between us now?”
“Just memories.”

 

***

 

Tomorrows are beautiful because they hold so much potential - and uncertainty.

 

***

 

He only realised he’d made a mistake when the key wouldn’t open his front door.

 

***

 

There are times when you have to step back to truly be able to appreciate the painting. Sometimes this is true for people too.

 

***

 

All he’d ever hoped for was a quiet day.

 

***

 

She had never been any good at keeping secrets, and this one wasn’t hers to tell.

 

***

 

All it took was just a taste. Everything changed after that one bite.