Chapter 1

Both of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 


January 4, 2016

 

Mihyun was busy texting while lying down on her beloved bed. She was busy smiling like an idiot every time her phone rings—she was so excited.


From: The Goddess Jiho-ssi~


"Hahahahahahahahahahaha. So you do like him? Admit it~ I saw you staring at him earlier."

 

 

Mimi's eyes widened as she read every word that the latter had said. Specially the 'like' thing. She sat as she types a reply to the younger girl.


To: The Goddess Jiho-ssi~


"Yah! you we're stalking me didn't you! You like me don't you? You like me right? and why is your name on my phone 'The Goddess Jiho-ssi~'?"

 

As soon as the message was delivered she had put her phone down and crouched down and rested her head on her knees and hugged it tight.


'What should I do?~ God.' Mihyun thought as the flow of thoughts started to run in her head. She was thinking about telling Jiho about her secret 'crush' on her sunbae.


*ring!*


Her phone rang, she quickly picked it up and opened Jiho's Message.


From: The Goddess Jiho-ssi~


"Yah! You're Gross!!!! First of all, I don't like you. I'm not one of your 'admirers'. Second, It's gross. Third, Still gross. Fourth, Cause I'm so beautiful. Fifth, I know you like him. I can see it in your eyes. Bwahahahahahahaha. Lastly, I'M SO BEAUTIFUL. Kekekekekekeke."

 

She was trying to control herself from laughing too hard after reading the younger girls message. She is really full of herself, Mihyun said to herself while giggling.


To: The Goddess Jiho-ssi~

"As if. If you must know, I don't have admirers. And ok ok. I admit. I like him. I like YoonGi sunbaenim. He's so hot and stuff. And his rapping. God. He's so perfect."

 

Mihyun squealed as she send her reply to Jiho. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach. Feeling her heart beating so fast at the thought of her sunbae.


~×~

January 6, 2016


Mihyun has always been close to YoonGi. Until one fateful day happened.

 

Mihyun was chatting with her friends, Seunghee and Hyojung at the back of their classroom. While Jiho was playing volleyball with the others, including YoonGi.


Jiho then, came rushing towards Mihyun and the others. Holding her squeals, she grabbed Mihyun by her arm and looked straight at the latter's eyes.


"I asked Yoongi Subaenim. If one of his friends had a crush on him, what would he do. Guess what he said. HE SAID IT WAS FINE! UNNIIIIEEEEEEE! THERE GOES YOUR CHANCEEEE! GRAB A HOLD OF IT!!!" Jiho excitedly said while jumping up and down.


Hyojung and Seunghee had confused looks painted all over their faces, clearly still processing what Jiho said. But Mihyun, Mihyun had an unreadable expression on her face. But there is one thing she was sure of. She was red up to the tip of her ears.


Hyojung and Seunghee both turned to Mihyun. Afraid that they might see her blushing, she quickly covered her face with her big hands. But she felt both of her ears was flicked. Mihyun slowly removed her hands away from her face and glanced at Hyojung and Seunghee who was staring blankly at her.

 

"I-I c-can expla---" Mihyun was cut when the two girls suddenly shrieked in a high pitch tone due to their vocal capabilities.

 

Mihyun then looked the other way towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter