Chapter 2

Both of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

"Ok, that's all for today. Class dismissed." The teacher bid goodbye before stepping out of the room.


Echoes of chatter and footsteps filled the room as Mihyun stood up and stretched her arms as she yawned. She grabbed her bag and walked over to the door until something, preferably someone, caught her eye.


She walked over to the front of the latter's desk and stood there.


"Yoo Shiah?" Mihyun asked as she leaned forward to take a closer look at the girl. Shiah looked up curiously asking using her eyes.

"Mihyun. Kim Mihyun. Wanna walk home together with me and Jiho?" Mihyun asked as she flashed her smile at the latter while staring down at her.


"Uhmmm... well... I'm sorry... but I can't. I have a club practice since I'm on the performance department. Maybe some other time. And also, my boyfriend's picking me up. See you tomorrow." Shiah said as she packed her things and grabbed her bag before stepping out of the room and waved goodbye to Mihyun.


'Boyfriend? What?' Mihyun thought as she made her way to her locker.


She opened her locker and saw what she expected.


"Bunch of Confession and Love letters again?" A voice said making Mihyun turn behind her back.


"I told you. Your pretty popular. Not just on boys. You're also the school's Girl Crush chu chu. Did you believe me? NO! you did'nt blah blahblah." Jiho kept on blabbering about how Mihyun didn't believe her. The latter patted Jiho's back signalling her to calm down a bit.


"I miss Hyojung and Seughee unnie. I mean, why did Hyojung unnie graduated and now going on a fancy university? and also, why did Seunghee unnie have to transfer to another school? They both left us. It's a good thing though that I have a new found friend. Her name's Yoobin. Bae Yoobin. She's a smartypants though. She looks like... how do I put her in words... Ah! she looks like Dora the explorer." Jiho exclaimed as she happily tells Mihyun.

"Dora the explorer? The one with the talking monkey?" Mihyun asked while looking both ways before crossing the road.


"Yeah. the one with the Bob cut hair, dark skin and talking map and backpack. The one who goes everywhere." Jiho said while clinging onto Mihyun's arms.

"Gala." Mihyun thriftily said while giggling before stopping in front of Jiho's house.

"Wanna come in?" Jiho invited Mihyun as she opens the front gate.


"No thanks. I need to go back to school. I just needed to make sure you get home safely. Go inside and don't forget to lock the doors. I'll see you tomorrow. Mate." Mihyun said while showing her goofy smile while waving goodbye before walking back.


~×~


"And that's a wrap! Enough practice for today. We'll continue to Choreograph next week maybe? I don't know. I'll just inform you guys when we're available." Hyejin, the oldest in the department, said while wiping sweat off of her face. Her club mates, mostly went home already, Except for Shiah, Arin and her.


"So, you guys? won't go home yet?" Hyejin asked both Arin and Shiah as she packs her things and stuffing it in her bag.


"Me? I'll probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter