Sehun - That's Right My Type

천사 안녕

"stop dragging me to go jogging with you! Seriously, kim!" I said with a deadpanned look at her.

She was dragging me to go jogging with her after I spend days back and fro just between the cafe and the house, its a busy week I tell you. And also a way to make me forget about my ex.
 
She sighed. It was never easy dragging her away from the hole forming, the aftereffect of breaking up with her boyfriend.
 

"But you need to get your life back! You can't keep on doing this!" She exclaimed! Eyes glaring on me.

 

"What? What is it that I'm doing?!" Voice dropping lower than usual. I was trying to make her back off from me.

 

"Stop drowning yourselves with works and things you never do! Stop killing yourself by doing this! He's not coming back for you, he left you for another girl! Accept that!" She yelled at me, right on the face!

 

Kim was never like this, we're the complete opposite. She was soft spoken, very girlish and pretty and well-mannered. While me, I am the girl every guy takes as their buddy, hot-tempered and a little bit boyish with my fashion sense. But somehow we just clicked. And this might be the first time ever she yelled at me.

 

And all because of a boy.

 

I sighed. She's right. nothing should have changed just because of a boy. "okay fine, but we're eating ice-cream after this!" i counter back, lightly glaring at her.

 

"anything you wish girlfriend." she giggles before pulling me towards the lake park. Talk about 180 changes. i rolled my eyes at her.

 

There's a few other people doing their own activities by the park. Kim and I were stretching before starting and she was constantly glaring at me for doing it halfheartedly.

"i'm going first, and I wanna see you running once I've complete my round." eyes stern on me. i grumbled a mocking yes to just she giggles and start jogging. Playfully waving at me.

 

Well, might as well enjoy this. i said cheers to myself before slowly starts jogging.

 

Earbuds plugged in my ears, music blasting, masking the sound of nature and people from surrounding. I started slow walking until when i realize it, I am already running. Almost half of the track I finally stops.

 

Oxygen deficient forcing my lungs to take in as much as they can, but the adrenaline, pumping through the blood stream making everything seems accentuated. I pulls one of the ear buds harshly, shocked at how hard I was breathing through my nose.

 

I takes a few minutes to calm my breathing, taking in the serene surrounding. The lake stretch to the end of the other track. I spotted Kim, going at a regular pace on her own. The sky with light shades of oranges, indicating its late evening, the winds blowing softly, as if caressing my now sweaty face. I look down on my shoes.

 

"oh god." I mumbles to myself. The tied shoe lace had come undone and unnoticed by me. That would have been dangerous. and one of the things i hate the most... is tying up the lace.

 

What with this thing? Can't they just stay tied together without coming undone. How do people even make em stay for so long? I grumbles to myself before sighing out loud while looking grudgingly at the innocent shoes.

 

oh well, there'll be no more Mr. Park to tie them for me, so get over it and just do it on your own. I scrunched down slowly, wishing them to just magically done on their own, when in reality it won't.

 

But before I could reach on the undone end, a calloused had shots in to grab them, I was enchanted by the entrance as I stares they works on the knot. Skillfully tying them together, firmly tangling them like a dance both end together that I'm sure they won't untangled on their own.

 

 "there... all done now. So don't cry." Deep voice envelops my sense of hearing even the songs playing in the mp3 faltered at the presence.

 

I finally takes my eyes off from the now well tied shoes to the man in front of me, also scrunching as I am. Eyes running up the length of his legs, and damn, that's a long limp, his arms wasn't firm and bulky, but just the right amount of muscle for Asian man who workout and this boy seems to know that fact as he flaunt them in just graphic wife-beater and with the broad shoulder it makes the shirt clung deliciously against his solid chest.

 

His eyes already staring at mine as he saw I ran them along his physique and I swear it this man right in front of my eyes is carved by God himself. His sharp jawline with tiny pink lips nose and eyes so perfect I could almost hears the angels chorus in my head.

 

My expression might have shocked him as i finally realise how close we are and how secluded I am with a mere stranger, across the lake, far away from others eyes "I-I'm sorry I did that for you, thought you might need some help and- and i won't do any harm on you, I swear." he exclaimed.

 

For a man with a sharp features, he might falls under those with a softer personality. Eyes still on me as I finally chuckles.

 

"It's okay, and thank you..." i trailed. "Sehun, Oh Sehun." he smiles. "Sehun-shi."

 

Softly smiling at the stranger not noticing his eyes flickers from features to features, studying her properly. She wasn't dazzlingly beautiful but definitely above average pretty.

 

I stand on my own just as the man did too. He held out a hand for me as an introduction as i takes it while telling him my name. "Out here for a run do you?" he ask to which i just nod. "alone?! It could be dangerous, you know?"

 

"no, no I'm not. I'm with a friend." I clear it up with a smile.

 

"Ahhh... what a waste then." the guy said "for me, I mean. thought that I could give the pretty lady some company." playful pout on his lips.

 

"well, since we are already together, might as well spend the rest of the run together." I said with a playful winking, shocking the male and myself.

I wasn't the girl who would flirt around openly, but there's something in him that makes me comfortable, like I'm positive this guy won't bring me any harm.

 

"lead the way than, my lady." he bows jokingly as I starts jogging away slowly, making small talks along the track, until the end, I wish the track is longer than it already is.

 

___________

 

It started out just like that, a two stranger meeting for the first time and exchanging number and soon from just one time it became two and three and it keeps on increasing. From a little formal messages to late night cute text or giggles on the phone. Feels like living in your own world where nothing matters.

 

Until one day, I realize something.

 

I like this Oh Sehun. And the feelings apparently, doesn't seems like mutual.

 

When i first told Kim how I feel about him, she shook my world.

 

"Girl, no guy would like a girl where they gets comfortable with. He never seems like paying attention on what to wear on your friendly outing neither do you. You doesn't wear make up, or doll up for your meet up and he talks to you about his works his family, basically everything that what a best friend talks to his best buddy." she explained.

 

"Don't you realize, this is how your relationship was with Park Chanyeol!" Eyes staring at me.

"They get too comfortable with you, treat you like a friend, gets close but when they found some else, they left you. Like you're just a puppet during their play time." Her voice quiver, telling her all those things she kept to herself.

 

Why did I never realize this things? How could she be so on point at this? Am I that stupid? How did i never notice that this is how it works? me keeping them company until someone else came and take them away from me. It hurts. A lot.

 

I choked like gasp once I realize someone else is going to take Sehun away and I'll be left here, alone, no company. why does the pain hurt so much? much more than how I felt when Chanyeol left me.

 

Kim might have realize how broken I am as she cradles me in her arms. "I'm sorry girl. Its for the best." she sound so sorrow so afraid, that she tighten her holds around me. "I can't lose you because of the same reason."

 

That night is the same night I text Sehun telling him I can't be his friend any longer, and when he asked for the reason, Kim personally allows me to use her name, not knowing the consequences she shall bear.

But what kills her is his simple reply, "ok"

 

The next Monday when Kim steps right into her office, she was called out by her colleagues that the head of the company wishes to see her immediately. Which is weird because although she had long works here, she never really saw their boss, more over personally being called to his office.

 

"Am I gonna get fired? Did i do something wrong?" her colleagues only smiles apologetically at her, not knowing the answer.

 

When she reach the highest floor, she smooths out her outfits, and pray for the best. when push the glass panel door once he had consent on her coming in.

 

"sit down, Miss Kim." his voice is cold and merciless at the moment.

 

She held her breath until she was seated on one of the chairs in front of him. She takes in the grand big mahogany table with only a PC and a few files on the table. But what catches her eyes is the golden plate with a name carved on it, giving her the indication of the very person, sitting with his face covered by the morning newspaper right across her, Oh Sehun.

 

Just at the right time he drops the paper onto his laps. "Hello, Kim."

 

although he was smiling sweetly, she could feel the venom dripping when he called out her names. She gasped.

 

"you know, I'm starting to think that I should really introduce myself to all my staff so that they know not to mess with the wrong guy." he started. And from here on, she could sense where is all this coming from.

 
 

Kim left his office world shaken and she was stumbling into the elevator. Face pale, cold sweat on her forehead, her hands shaking. She reach her office again, taking a few minutes to takes in the pieces of information together.

 

'So my best friend had a special friend which is my unknown boss and last night I just told her to put an end to the relationship, thinking that the man is just playing with her but turns out, he's pretty serious about my friend and had just told me that if I don't make things alright again, I should starts searching for a new job and if he didn't receive any text from her by midnight tonight, consider myself JOBLESS!'

 

Kim shrieked internally once realization falls upon her. She takes a half day leave and bolt out of the office at lunch time.

 
 

I was adding more of my freshly baked goods on the display tray, taking in a deep breath of the fresh aroma around the cafe. I was humming to myself when the door suddenly chimed angrily. Kim had just burst into the cafe, frantically looking around the familiar cafe. Until her eyes lands on me.

 

"Kim! what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be work-" Kim had rushed towards her and grabbed her wrist a little bit harshly. "I'm sorry I told you to break off with Sehun. I shouldn't have done that. I-I'am really sorry babe!" Kim was almost sobbing at the moment.

 

I am still clueless as hell on what happen that makes Kim looks so scared, so anxious. "Kim, Kim slow down. what are you talking about? Why are you like this?" i grabbed on her arms, trying to soothes her nerves.

 

"Se-Sehun- he's, Sehun is a" she paused.

 

'tell no one on your meeting with me. Just make her come back to me, without telling any of this' Sehun motioned between the both of them. 'all this' he ran his eyes around the office 'is for me to tell her, you just need to get us back to where we belong.' Kim nods in understanding.

 
 

"what? What's wrong with Sehun? Kim you know I have nothing going on with him anymore. You end us remember?" I smile a bit to tightly at her.

 

Kim takes in a deep breath. "And that's where I was wrong." I stares at, what the hell is wrong with this girl?

"I shouldn't have meddle between your relationship with Sehun. I should have support you... with him." she explained.

 

"Kim..." I am still puzzled. Kim stares right into my eyes. "Take him back girl. he deserve a chance with you."

 

"But- but you said he-" "I know. It was stupid of me thinking that all guy is the same. I am too blinded in trying to protect you from their harsh claws after what Park did to you, but babe. What if he's the one?"

 

She let the question settles in my head. "maybe he'll let you fly high but remember, if he ever let you fall, I will be here to catch you, and I'll be the one to hunt him down." Kim smiles encouraging at me.

 

"Give it a shot humm?" she smiles softly. Maybe this really is the best for her.

 

I smiled back "okay" I whispers just as she gives me her big bear hugs.

 

Later that night, I texted him. Saying him that I'm sorry that I end our friendship. Sehun was quick to respond, but...

 

"meet me at the park."

 

"now?"

 

"yes now baby. I'll be waiting for you."

 

I grabbed my coat and grip tighter on my phone, suddenly feeling so nervous. I arrived at the park later and his lean body sitting on the swing, gently stretching his long limps from the ground.

 

Sehun hears someone approaching from behind him, so he stands and smiles softly. Running his eyes over and over her soft features, oh how much he misses her.

 

"Hai." I greets his shyly, albeit the numerous time I had spend with him.

 

"Hai you." motioned me to sit on the swing next to the one he's sitting.

 

"So..."I start "Are we okay now? Are we friends again?"

 

Sehun turns to look at me, slowly swinging back and forth although eyes still on me. the way he was swinging make me a lot more nervous.

 

"yeah we're okay." he smiles just as he sees I'm smiling at him. "But I don't want to be your friend anymore."

 

And just like that the smiles dissipates from my face. I could feel the lump forming in my throat, slowly clogging my airway. But what makes it hurt more is when he is still smiling at me.

 

I turn away from him, shielding the tears forming in my eyes. "I want you as my girlfriend" he states clearly and confidently. His voice doesn't waver.

 

I turn to face him so fast that it feels like my neck might have snap as my hair harshly slapping my face when I stop. "what?"

 

Sehun stands and walk right in front of me. "you heard me." the way he says my name sends shiver through my spine. He bends to my eyes level as I remains blinking at him, he is so damn close that I could smell his fading cologne and I had to tighten my holds on the iron chain of the swing.

 

He repeats his wishes, whispering "I want you to be my girlfriend." I could hear him loud and clear and it feels like he's whispering a secret just between the both of us.

 

"But I am a girl and your friend" my respond got him back away a just a little centimeter to let out a breathy chuckles. "But I can't kiss a girl who is just my friend."

 

I held my breath again, too shocked to even breath, afraid that he will back away and pretend that this never happens.

 

"I want you to be the girl for me to cherish, for me to protect, for me to kiss and make loves to and maybe in the future, the one to bear my child with a family as my wife, my queen." he said, eyes constantly glancing at what I think might be my lips.

 

"Sehun." I ran out of words. His confession almost leaves me illiterate.

 

"Please tell me yes." he mumbles as he close his eyes, wanting my answer right there and then.

 

I remain silent. the memories with Kim flashes in my mind. ' give it a shot.'

 

"yes." I said, breaking the silent night. Sehun opens his eyes within seconds. "yes, i will be your girlfriend." confirming my decision.

 

"oh thank god." He mutters just as he wraps his arms around my shoulder. I relish the feeling of having him so close to me for the first time and with the position we're in, I finally had the chance to bury my nose in his neck.

 

"guess I don't have to fire Kim now huh?" he asked more to himself but I heard him. So I pushed him a little away "what?"

 

Sehun chuckles, already expecting my reaction. He smiles lovingly as he curl a tendrils of my hair behind my ear.

 

"okay, as my girlfriend there's a few things you need to know about me." he starts. As if expecting me ensures him that I indeed is paying attention, I nods.

 

"Firstly, do you know what company is Kim working at?" I nod while i answer "yeah. Its a well known construction company own by a young CEO now standing along side with the parents company." I blurted what I know as his answer.

 

"Smart girl. Do you know the CEO?" he asked another one. I looks quizzically at him. "why are you asking me all this?"

 

"just answer me sweetheart." still smiling lovingly while playing with my hair.

 

"nope. I think no one does, even Kim never told me anything about him." I said staring at something behind him in confusion. "why? do you know him? or are you breaking up this five minutes relationship to get to the CEO? because its a she not a he?"

 

Sehun laughed out loud at my cute burst and even more as I pout at him. "I am not breaking up with you for any CEO especially the one in topic because he's already in a relationship."

 

He keeps on answering in puzzles even as I stares in confuse at him. "so you do know him? how does he looks like. Kim said he's a scary man."

 

"what do you think about him then? Scary?" Sehun had this playful smirk on his lips.

 

"Sehun~ I don't even know him." I whined at him, wanting to stop all this puzzles.

 

"but you're staring right at him princess."

 

My heart stutters at the endearment but even more at what he means. "wh-what?"

 

"nice meeting you princess, I'm Oh Sehun the CEO of OS Corps and now, your boyfriend." He flash me his confident but cute smile, hoping that I accept the fact just as he wish.

 

"What is this Sehun?" I asked just as I stand from the swing. Backing a little from the standing man, but the swing refrain my movement.

 

"I want you to know the real me. Not the one who I first told you. I'm sorry I lied telling you that I work as a backup dancer. But when you accept me without those judging looks, I know I could trust you and I want to give you my all."

 

His words settles in my head. "so all this is just a test then?" Sehun shakes his head. "no-princess no, I-" I cut his off "I like you just being you, you who perfected my flaws and all, Sehun." I might had sounded too broken that Sehun choked in his breath as he tries to reach me.

 

I faced the ground, hiding my face as I drew in shaky breath. "I like Oh Sehun, whether or not he's a CEO or a backup dancer, you can even be a mower and I'll still love you."

 

Sehun lets my words settles in his head before he beamed at me. "oh mai god! I thought I'm never having you as my girlfriend." Sehun wraps his long limps around me, pushing me into his chest.

 

"please don't keep anything away from me anymore" I mumbles into his chest, but he heard me just right. "nothing else princess, nothing else."

 

"but I'm still mad at Kim for keeping you away from me but grateful that she force you to go jogging that day." His words made me let out a breathy chuckles while he pins his eyes on me. Building the tension.

 

His large palms cradles my face, tilting my head up towards him. His thumbs rubbing circles against the apple of my cheeks. Forehead resting against each other, my eyes dwells into the swirling of his iris, I could feels his warm breath taunting me against my lips, its like we're breathing into each other.

 

"princess can I kiss you?" Sehun blurts seem rush like he's focusing on all he got trying to control himself from just kiss me.

 

I smiled at him, readying myself as I takes hold of the shirt around his waist. “Thought you’re never going to ask”

 

We grant each other a quick smile before his lips meets mine. If his words were rushed and blunt, his lips were the exact opposite, he is gentles but mischievous as well and he knows what he wants. It wasn’t bruising but just the right amount of force in it. Nothing you could ever expect from him.

 

Oh Sehun, the mysterious man. But he’s my only kind of man.


okay. another shot of my stupid fangirls feels! hahahaha

I'm supposed to be doing my homework but my itchy finger... urghhh! thanks guys! 

BYE!!!!