Baekhyun - Hello Angel

천사 안녕

Baekhyun wearily steps into the house. It was eerie silence. If she was home, she would have light up every corner when she was alone saying that it help scaring people away, thinking there is so many people in the house and she would also put the tv on. Baekhyun deems those are just plain wasting their bills and all. She was scared, Baekhyun conclude.

But right now he was the one feeling scared.

He had his phone in his hand, trying to dial her number. The ringing indicates that her phone is on, that's good. In the eerie silence, he hears a distance ringtone upstairs. Maybe in her room.
He steps almost running along the stairs. His phone still pressed on his ear as if it was his life line, an indication that she was here.

But the sight sends mixed feeling in his heart.
He didn't expect this at all.

"Dinner at 7, I'll pick you at home'

Was what Baekhyun had sent to her after the lunch time. While she was trying hard to make him hate her, he just had to make thing harder, for both of them.

She grumble at herself, she had a busy day at office and all she wish is to do now is curl up in bed watching melo dramas and popcorn. And Baekhyun just had to ruin that.

She steps into the house, too angry to even switch on the light as stupid as it sound, she does that sometimes. She slammes her bedroom door throwing her handbag on the bed not caring anything broken from the not so feminine throw before stripping down in just her undies. The formal clothing she wears for office time is uncomfortable to be wears at home, especially those pencil skirts.

She was removing her makeup by the vanity mirros before she heard the violent sound of her ringtones, incoming call to be accept. She skips out from the bathroom, crawling on bed trying to rummages through her bags for the vibrating device. Just as she slids the green indication, her bedroom door slams open. Shocking the hell out of her.

Baekhyun was standing dumbfounded by the other sides of the door staring right ahead of him.
The girl who was still in her white innocent pair of undies, with one legs on the bed bending over with her dark brown locks waving messily but framing her face perfectly. He was facing her back, having a perfect view of those deliciously long legs and round bottom.

His heart stutters. She was staring right at him too, face shocked.

"Yaaa!!!!" She shrieked once the event registers in her mind.

She was half... heck ALMOST , staring wide eyes at this Byun ing Baekhyun, her so called husband she supposed to hate and make him divorce her while posing in the most provocative manner ON THE BED!

Hell must have love her for this to happen!

"What the are you staring at you erted !" She screamed after rolling unceremoniously on the bed, pulling the sheets to cover her body from being feasted by his eyes. Unfortunately falling first on the floor.

"Owww!" She hissed in pain.
Only at that Baekhyun snapped out off his dazed. She was cluthing the sheets over her body, face scrunched in a mixed of anger and slight fear. But he didn't missed the way her cheeks blush in embarrassment.

He chuckles to himself. Finally tearing his gaze away from her towards the floor by his feet. He takes a deep breath. The sudden scene pumps testosterone in his blood.

"I would have cancel reservations if this is what you want baby" he sigh, eyes playing in glint of teasing manners, dangerously attractive.

'what? B-baby? Who? me?'

She gathers the sheets closer to her body when he start taking slow dangerous steps towards her like a predator, eyeing the prey right before his eyes.

The male was adorning a white casual shirt which the buttons was only according to the leght of the chest. Perhaps from his office attire with contrast black pants which at first she thought formal but when he takes steps towards her, the rips on his knees opens, giving leeway for his movement. 'so its a skinny pants'

Baekhyun teasingly undoes more buttons of his shirt, showing her his milky skin and it wasn't helping that the shirts clings on the expense of his firm chest, broadcasting for her eyes only that night the proud expense of his broad shoulder.

Intimidated.

That's what she feels right now. But the butterflies in her stomach is getting more hyped up with every steps he makes.
It feels like her innocent eyes were tainted by his teasing, so she closed her eyes shut, tightly. Stopping the tortures that she would love to continues feasting on.

Baekhyun chuckles at her reaction. This girl, who had no idea what she was making him feels but he was the one too stupid to express it to her, his own wife. He knows the effort she makes at the first few month they were together.

Friends.
That she want them too be. But he had fallen. Stupidly denying her existent just because she wants them to be friends first. Not knowing even from there, ones could be a fallen too.

The battle of hating each other was real, and Baekhyun had no one else to be blame other than himself. He was the one pushing her away, bringing girls home to bang, openly flirting with other girls when he already has this angel sent from heaven. Right now, before him, his angel wrapped up prettily in those bundle of soft sheets. Making her looking so small so vulnerable.

The urge to finally protect her treasuring her is overwhelming at the moment. All this bottle up feeling feels like bursting in his chest, pumping through his blood stream.

"Does it hurt that much?" He gently ask. Concern eyes on her, raking them over her features.

"Wha-what?" She stutters cutely. Never in her dream Baekhyun would be asking her gently. Their gazed locked and Baekhyun swears he could almost hears angels chorus.

She could swear out loud and crossed her heart, she saw those LOVE in his eyes right at this moment. They were so close she could almost sees her reflection in his eyes covered with all those ways she always hope he would look at her. And that is what he was doing right now.

LOVE. ADORATION. AFFECTION.
She could finally sees them all.

He called her name again, softly. Ways she never thought she could heard him caling her.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" Baekhyun ask again, still in the gentlest tone.

She dumbly shakes her head. Beakhyun sigh in relief.

"Let's get you up, baby" he says before moving to her side. Eyes concentrating as he scooped the bundled wife into his arm. Gently placing her on the centre of the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked him. Confusion.

"Treating you as my queen" he answer without missing a beat.

He wasn't looking at her this time, casually collecting her things that had been thrown out when she was rummaging while looking for her phone.

"Well you did a very bad job for the past few month." She spits back. Knuckles turning white as she crumples the sheet in her balled palms.

Balling up her frustration, anger trying to fertilize the hatred in her heart.

Baekhyun stops his works, now focusing on his wife. Taking in her fury features.

He called out her name gently. The new Baekhyun is still there even when she was starting to ignite their war of hatred. She wasn't looking at him.

Baekhyun sighs.

He brings her chin to face him but he a deep breath. Her eyes were glazed and teary. She wasn't the type to go all hulk and amok around when she's angry, instead she cries. And to Baekhyun, this is the most heartbreaking moment.

Why did he never saw her cries? Is this was she had been doing all the while, locked in her bathroom after each of their fight?

Crying, is what she had been doing all this time. After their fight, she breaks down her walls by crying. When he brings back girls to his room, she cry alone. When they spits hatred to each other, she cries in silent sorry for him she said those words.

Baekhyun hates himself the most at the moment. How could he doesn't know? His angel was fragile! He was too busying trying to numb his heart when his angel here was crying her heart out, and all because of him!

"Ohh, baby... Baby" he cooed. Taking the girl into his arm. Planting her face into his warm chest were more tears wetting his shirt. He heaves a shaky breath.

Baekhyun murmurs her name again. "I'm sorry."
The crying girl stunned in his arms but said nothing.

"I'm sorry" he pleads again. The way he said it was so sad, so sorrowful that the girl pulls away from his warm chest.

Baekhyun looks down at her. Pushing her hair behind her ears. The girl still had her snorts and tears yet to Baekhyun she looks the cutest that time. His eyes fleeting from each of her features, eyes nose lips as if trying to carve her into his heart and mind.

"I'm sorry for not being the best husband you deserve all this while. For acting like a jerk to you. Being the erted who brings girls home to bang in his room with his wife in the other room." he smiles when she notice that's what she just called him a moment ago.

"You are a erted " she said right in his face.

A handsome one at that.

Baekhyun chuckles while the girl squirm in her stills. She just had to say that out loud, doesn't she? His wife blushes prettily at his teasing chuckles , Baekhyun couldn't help but plant a soft kiss on her temple. Stunning her yet again.

"I'm saying that I'm sorry." He continues. "We're in for a ride , I know yet i just let you take the fall all by yourself. But the mess gets messier when you walk down the aisle all prettily looking like an angel even when we both hated this and i can't help but fall for you at that time." She gasped at his confession.

He kept her stills by holding on to her nape, rubbing comforting circle on her skin. "I was doubting myself on wanting to make your life with me hell that time because you were so beautiful but then you said you wanted to be friends and sees where we go from there. Being friendzone by you crush-turning-wife is so hurtful that i didn't even realise i was hurting you the most."

She wrapped her smaller hand on his, rubbing her comforting circle at the back of his hand.

Baekhyun shakes his head as he blames himself " i was the one hurting the person i love the most"

Her hand movement stops.

"Y-you love mm-me?" She whispers. Staring into his eyes.

Baekhyun smiles softly at his wife. Her heart palpitating at the way his eyes was filled with so much love, so much adoration looking at her like she was his live, like he is a free bird accept he isn't because she is his wife and he would be a bird in a cage.

His soft lips once again was introduced to her temple. "The moment i saw an angel walking down the aisle towards me, you own my heart baby" he whispers heartfelt emotion.

The wife tries so hard not to give her husband her face splitting smile.

"What's with the face?“ he asked. "Yaaa!" Baekhyun almost whine when he gets no answer.

"You don't love me?" Baekhyun obviously slouched his shoulder. "Of course you wouldn't have love me. I'm a jerk."

His arms recoils from her body. But his wife was quicker, she grip his wrist bringing them back to interwine his own finger behind her back before cupping his cheeks.

She kiss him. On the lips. Before backing away shyly. That's more like a peck.

"No" she shakes her head. His hope was deflated once again.

"I love my husband Byun Baekhyun" she murmurs slowly.

She could she how his eyes brighten and how the smile on his lips could light up the whole world.

"Well then you love me, cause i am your husband" Baekhyun counter playfully.

"Really?" She taps her chin in a manner of thinking. "Then will you promise me not to be the jerk he used to be and the erted he was?"

Baekhyun harrumph, "I can promise you he will NOT be the jerk he used to be. But i can't promise on the erted one tho" teasing glint in his eyes.

She can't believe it. This guy who just claimed he loves her and would be the perfect est husband for her just told her he would still be a ert? !

Just before the girl jumps into conclusion, Baekhyun murmurs huskily. "Not when my angel looking like this."

His hands teasingly skimming on the bare shoulder towards her collarbone. Nose trailing softly barely touching her skin, lining her nose bridge.

How could she forget it, she was half ! On the bed! With her husband!

" I think we could finally do the deeds, don't you think sweetheart?" He asked, concern on her part.

"But i haven't bathe yet and we still have a dinner to attend. You said you made reservations, right?"

Baekhyun shrugged "we could always cancel besides, its our hotel, don't you think so sweetheart?"

He asked, lips fleeting over the exposed dips of her collarbones. Finally, he could taste heaven with his angel. Baekhyun had sneakily hovers over the only sheet covered half wife.

But she froze beneath him.

Is all that just now for this occasion? Of course Baekhyun would still be the same erted !

"Angel... Baby, hey" he cupped her face, directing them towards his own. "What ever it is that I told you just now is real. That isn't for any of these. I could back out now if you don't want this but what I said, i mean it angel."

"I mean it when I say I love you, my angel, my wife"

There's so much more Baekhyun wishes to say but his lips couldn't mutters those cheesy line.

But she saw it. Right through his eyes, because they said that eyes are the windows to the soul. And right at this moment, Byun Baekhyun is hers in his most vulnerable state, bare to her eyes on whatever it is that he felt for her. She could see it.

"And I love you too, my husband, Byun Baekhyun"

They've kissed once at the wedding ceremony, binding two families with a noble bond. And now they kissed, binding the heart and connecting their souls to each other because a wife is a husband's to cherish and a husband, is a wife's someone to be belong to. ♥

 


comment are appreciated! thank you for reading!