× T04: FIRST

WHY, STARLIGHT, WHY? /// apply open!
do not change the size 500*240

TEASER 04 × FIRST

» NAMJEONG-MYEON, 27th June 2017, 5:53 a.m.

"Gosh, I'm.... so.... hungry..."

The mere whisper broke the silence in the small motel room that was soon to be lit fully by the morning sun shining through the courtains. Small Yewon tossed and turned in the small bed, hair and limbs flying everywhere. She was about to get up and make her way over to the luggage standing by the couch on her right side, as long cold fingers got a hold of her waist and pinned her back down to the bed.

"Jong-ong-ong, I'm hungry... please." Yewon started squirming, freeing herself from his embrace. The moment she raised her legs to get out of bed, she felt the bed shifting from her boyfriend's movements- Jongsuk had propped himself up as well and was now putting his head on her shoulder, gently her back.

"I never knew it would e so hard to live with an early bird..." He was groaning right into her left ear, his hot breath hitting her sensitive ear lobe. Yewon's stomach took a few turns at once- well, uhm, maybe she wasn't that hungry yet.
With a long, exxagerated sigh, her back hit the mattress as she got back into her role as the little spoon.

"I am not spending the whole morning in bed... just a bit longer. For you."

"Good girl", he whispered, planting a kiss on her shoulder before snuggling up to her again. Yewon didn't really feel like sleeping -she would have rather gone to the beach to swim and take photos and eat-, yet it had been a while since the last time she had felt this safe and secure and cherished, and so her eyes closed themselves automatically, causing her to fall into a deep slumber again.

» POHANG-BEACH, 27th JUNE, 5:23 A.M.
Hey Yewon... this is Minhyung.

He was actually close to slapping himself. Of course she'd know it was him. She had his number saved, after all.

I mean, where are you?

Did I miss you again? Or are you just coming to the beach a bit late today?

With a frown on his face, he threw another stone into the depths of the ocean. He had often tried to meet up with his friend by the sea to get a glimpse of her under the morning sun, eventually getting the chance to be alone with her for once- never had the stars granted him this one, actually quite simple wish. 
A small bing revealed to him what he had already guessed to be his fate.

I'm really sorry, it looks like i can't come to the beach today.

He glanced at the container of rainbow ice cream in his cooling bag that already started melting and released a sound that seemed like the perfect mixture of a laugh and a sigh.
"Well, you, fate."

» NAMJEONG-MYEON, 27TH JUNE 2017, 11:34 A.M.

"Yewon... please don't pull on my arm like that-" She turned around to glare at him. 
"Jong", she sneared, yet loosened her grip on his arm, "I told you this morning. I'm hungry for god's sake, and-"
"Well, it's not like you'd die from skipping breakfast once." She raised an eyebrow at him and then followed his gaze that went down to her stomach. 
"Oh no, you didn't. I'm sure I misunderstood-" He laughed, poking her belly affectionately.

"I think you heared me perfectly, love." Jongsuk put his arm around her shoulders, laughing as he continued walking down the street with his beloved girlfriend, who pulled another face and growled.
"I could easily skip today's meals."
He suddenly stopped in his tracks, making attempts to turn around again.
"That means we can go back to the hotel and cuddle instead of getting ice cream?"
He laughed loudly at the widened eyes of Yewon, who seemed way too lose to losing her conscience.
"Ice- ice cream is not a meal, it's a treat!! So we're definitely getting ice cream." He affectionately her hair before nodding over to a small café. 
"You mean lots of ice cream." Yewon's glare turned into a heavenly glow, and they were close to entering the parlor, when-

"Would you two do me a favour and shut up? I'm trying to read over here." 
Both of them their heels to see a boy sitting in the shadows of the porch they had stepped on.
"I'm sorry...", Yewon started, but Jongsuk quickly took over- "Hey, wait. You're the rude one here, telling us to shut up and-"
"Gosh, this." The unknown boy stood up and closed his book, walked up to them, his expression darkening with every step. "ing couples- Go get a room because no one wants to see you two being all romantic in public." The boy- or now that Yewon got a closer look at him, he was possibly a young man- simply laughed, raising his middle finger.
"You better shut up before I knock your ing teeth out-"

Yet before Jongsuk could actually  start a real fight with the other, Yewon stepped inbetween them.

"Wait... I kno- I mean, we know each other... don't we."

The stranger raised his eyebrows and looked at her, an expecting glint in his eyes, when the door to the parlor was opened by a middle-aged woman.
"Soo, don't tell me you're causing trouble for our customers again-" 

"So you are Do Kyungsoo."
As if to confirm he was, he raised the right leg of his jeans.