One

Don't Cry, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo laid in his bed staring at the plain white ceiling of his bedroom blankly. Tears streamed down his face as he thought of how harshly Kim Jongin had rejected him. How he wished that he never confessed his love for the dancer.

 

Chanyeol watched as the love of his life cried, the male who has a beautiful voice was now heartbroken. To be honest he wanted to slaughter that Bayard who made him upset. He couldn't stop himself from climbing through Kyungsoo's window, making his way to the male. Kyungsoo either didn't hear him or just didn't care.

 

"Kyungsoo?" He spoke gently only enough for him to be heard by the crying male. The doe eyed male with fair skin glanced at him and tried to pull a fake smile but failed.

 

"Hey, Chanyeol?" His voice was horse from crying and he looked depressed. Chanyeol racked his brain trying to find any way to help his love.

 

"Scoot over." The giant said nudging the other so that he could lay next to him. Kyungsoo complied silently, too tired to fight back or argue over anything.

 

"What am I going to do?" Kyungsoo thought before sighing loudly. Chanyeol rolled onto his side to face him and Kyungsoo followed his action. Taking the pad of his thumb he gently wiped away the tears that had collected on Kyungsoo's tear stained cheeks.

 

"I don't know, Soo. You have to find that out on your own. All I can do is try to help you get there." He explained gently to him.

 

"I just want him to love me! It's not fair, Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo cried, causing Chanyeol to sigh.

 

"I know but it's going to be okay. I'm here for you." He comforted, causing Kyungsoo to give him a weak smile.

 

Returning it, he felt his heart crack slightly. Kyungsoo had no idea how much he cared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter