I'm Inlove with my Best Buddy (PART I)

ONESHOTS WITH BTSxBLACKPINK, iKON x BLACKPINK :))
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Note: Hello, the title is pretty boring, right? I know. I can't think of anything else right now. I'll have an exam this monday to wednesday T_T i'm still studying rn, but i'm in rest mode. actually, I don't know how i'll end this story, because I'm having a writer's block or i'm just dumb. hehehe either ways, i'll post the first part ~ here it goes ---

CHARACTERS: Lisa x Jungkook

Summary: She was his ultimate sweetheart, the one he wanted to protect all his life with. But she’s stubborn because she thinks that he only looks at him like a little girl who needs defending. But what happens if the usual cliché happens? Will they be able to know each other's feelings?

Lisa started pacing back and forth when Jungkook is 15 minutes late. He never got late. He’s either on time or way before the time.

“Where would he possibly be right now?” Lisa was anxious knowing that she has decided to confess to Jungkook what she really feels.

When she turned his head on the side, she saw Jungkook with a girl, probably older than they are.

“Hah. So that’s what keeping his company, so much for confessing today.” Lisa started walking away just when Jungkook noticed her blonde hair.

“Lisa! Lisa! Yah! Wait for me!” Jungkook was running towards Lisa, but Lisa didn’t stop walking.

“Yah! Did you turn deaf?” Jungkook shouted just when he reached Lisa’s arms.

“I’m not deaf; I just don’t want to hear you. Jerk.” Jungkook was confused now, as to why Lisa is acting like a jealous girlfriend but he shrugged the idea knowing Lisa only sees him as a bodyguard and a close friend.

“Yah! Why would you want to hear me? My voice is so melodic; I don’t want to even stop talking myself just so I could continually hear it.” Jungkook always makes this kind of joke to get Lisa’s attention. And Lisa knows that that’s why she’s trying her best not to smile.

“Ha-ha. So funny.” Lisa sarcastically answered.

“Lisa, can we stop walking? I’m tired from walking and it’s hot. Why do we sit on that bench?”

Lisa agreed with Jungkook’s request, seeing his sweat starting to fall down, she felt the urge to wipe them away.

After Jungkook bought some drinks for the two of them, Jungkook stopped from his tracks to watch Lisa. He always loves staring at Lisa when she’s not looking. He loves the times when she just pouts her lips and looks at the sky. Then she would shrug off something, like things she wouldn’t want to think about.

She has always been pretty too. Growing up with her was one of the best things from his childhood. They would play together all day, him being his knight and shining armor and her, the rich princess. Then by the end of the day, he would head out to the chief butler’s house and Lisa on their mansion. That’s when reality would hit him how different their lives are.

“Yah! Why are you not coming?” Lisa shouted as he noticed Jungkook standing like a statue.

Jungkook ran toward her and gave her drink. They both were silent for a while, waiting for each other to open the talk first. They continued sipping their drink when Jungkook spoke.

“So why did you run away a while ago?”

“I thought you were busy. You were talking with a girl, a beautiful girl I might add.” Lisa was jealous, she knows that. Jungkook was oblivious to this fact.

“That was Nayeon Noona. She’s a senior from my department. She just asked me if I already have a partner for our project.” Jungkook explained; he usually does this.

“She was obviously flirting with you, though.” Lisa cooed just to see if Jungkook would bite it.

“I don’t know if she was or if she wasn’t, I don’t really care that much. I was just worried about my life because I knew you would kill me for making you wait.” Jungkook smiled and Lisa thought it was the beautiful thing, it always will be.

“I would’ve killed you. But then I realized who would protect me if you’re gone? Or who would help me sneak out? You’re too precious.” She smiled back; this was one of the moments she loved about being with him, just talking and smiling.

“Ah! I almost forgot! Why did you ask to meet me here anyway?”

Lisa was in doubt if she would tell Jungkook what she really feels. But if she wouldn’t tell him now, she wouldn’t have any chance to tell him either.

“Kookie-ya, do you remember when we were kids when I used to tell you that I’ll only date a prince charming?”

Of course, Jungkook would remember those times. He would get hurt knowing he was just the butler’s son. He would never become his prince charming. Jungkook nodded at Lisa’s question.

“And do you remember that summer before we entered High School that I told you sometimes there are things we say that we want but because of time we realized that there are greater things to look at? Things we haven’t noticed that just there? But because we are used to seeing it in a particular manner it’s difficult to notice them from the other side?”

Jungkook nodded again because at that time he hoped he was referring to him. That though he has been her friend and protector, she would notice him as someone different, someone worth loving. But that didn’t happen.

“Do you also remember the time when I cried my eyes off when we were on 2nd year and I didn’t tell you the reason?”

Jungkook nodded again because he was frustrated then. Even now, he sometimes wonders what made Lisa cry that hard. She didn’t even talk to him for solid two weeks.

“Yeah, I remember those times. Why are you talking about it?” Jungkook is starting to get confused but part of his heart is beating too fast.

“I’ll talk first okay? Don’t talk until I’m finished. I’m going to tell you everything. You don’t get to cut me off or else I won’t talk to you forever. Do you understand?”

Jungkook just nodded.

“When I was a kid, my mom always remind me not to get involved with anyone. That I shouldn’t put my heart at stake because I might get hurt at the end of the day. When we were kids, I always see you as my half. We do everything together. I used to say that I’m going to marry Jungkook. But one time, Mom heard me and she told me, “Darling, don’t get attached to much to Jungkook. He’s someone who's always been there to pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter