My Bestfriend's Arrogant Sister (featuring Yoongi x Jennie)

ONESHOTS WITH BTSxBLACKPINK, iKON x BLACKPINK :))
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"​Her arrogance is intoxicating. It's like I want to smack her pretty face and at the same time I wonder what her lips will taste like."

- Min Yoongi, My Bestfriend's Arrogant Sister

 

I never liked him, not as a human, not as my brother's best friend, and not as a... I just don't like him. He screams arrogance and I never liked it when it's directed towards me. And speak of the devil, and the devil will come.

 

"Where's your brother?" How dare him look down at me. It's not like he's really tall, though.

 

"Am I my brother's keeper?" I answered equally flat.

 

"Usually, people who answered like that have already killed their brother. Have you killed yours?"

 

"Maybe I have."

 

"KIM JENNIE! Don't talk like that. Let Yoongi in." AIISH! I swear, I really don't how my brother befriended this guy and how this guy caught my mother's affection.

 

"See? You know you can't win with me. They love me."

 

"Fudge you." I hate him.

 

"KIM TAEHYUNG! YOUR ANNOYING BESTFRIEND IS HERE." I shouted as loud as I can because I wanted them gone.

 

"Oh, he's here? HYUNG! I'm stairs. Come!" Yeah, they'll probably be stuck in there and watch hardcore stuff that men like to watch, think  that it can make them cool, cool my .

 

"Okay, I'm coming. Excuse me, sister." HE LOVES TO TEASE ME WITH THAT ! Remember how Kim Woobin used to call Rachel in The Heirs? He calls me like that!

 

"Whatever, Arrogant." I shrugged and turn my back. Because the longer I'll stay, the longer I get pissed.

 

"JENNIE-YA ~ Before you go can you give me some juice, please? Just 2! Deliver it to my room! THANK YOUUUU!" What are you, disable? I swear if my brother was such an to me I would've probably ignored him. But he's a puffball, sometimes bird brain but I love him. And I wonder how he became friend with him, let alone become his best friend.

 

As I brought the drinks to my brother's room, I noticed that it was only Yoongi in there.

 

"He's in the bathroom. He said his stomach is upset, he has to make it feel better. But I think he's probably ing."

 

"SHUT UP. Can you shut up?" ARGGGH!! WHY IS HE SO ANNOYING?

 

"I can't. I like it when you're annoyed, makes you ier." WAIT, WHAT? "More"? So he thinks I'm y? EW

 

"If you just finished watching , don't get with me. Shut up."

 

Then it happened, he came closer to me and I almost let go of drinks in my hand.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I slowly walked backward but find my back on the wall.

 

"I don't know why or what about it, but your arrogance is the reason why I like you. It's intoxicating." Then he smirked.

 

Did Min Yoongi, my brother's annoying best friend, the man I hate the most, confessed to me? NO. I fled after hearing that, I put the drinks in his hands and fled. I need to escape, I feel like the house with him in it will kill me.

 

---

 

"You look bugged out." - Jisoo

 

"Jisoo Unni bugged out would be an understatement. I think the guy he liked just confessed to her. Am I right, Unni?" I swear Lisa with a creepy smile is more frightening than the Lisa whose mad when I lost her flash disk with her dance practices.

 

"Yah, how would you know that? Of course, he didn't. He's an why would he confess to me?" But he just did, didn't he?

 

"You know why Unni? You're quite an yourself too. So you're both meant for each other." And she winked at me before I started running to her. We ran for a while but her stamina is better than mine, so I just stop.

 

"Anyways, where's Chae?"

 

"She's with her boyfriend. June dropped by a while ago and just gave us some bread and took Chae." Jisoo took the bag full of different kinds of delicious looking bread and gave it to me.

 

"So what really happened? Lisa's right, right?" OF COURSE THEY'LL KNOW.

 

"I don't know, Unni. He just went to our house today, of course, he wanted to come for Tae, then when I gave them their drinks it was only him in the room, then he just knocked me off." I HATE HIM

 

"You mean he kissed you?" WHAT THE! KISSED? OF COURSE NOT. WHY WOULD I LET THAT KISS ME.

 

"OF COURSE NOT UNNI! He just said that my arrogance is intoxicating him and that's the reason why he likes me."

 

"So by like, he means like-like-love or like-like-sister?" Arggh, I DON'T KNOW!

 

"He came closer to me, so close that If it wasn't for the wall beside me I would've fainted."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA UNNI SO YOU LIKE HIM! YOU'RE STILL NOT OVER HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" I swear I'm going to slap Lisa when she sleeps.

 

"Shut up Lisa. I'll tell Jungkook you still pee on your bed!" Lisa brings the childish in me.

 

"JENNIE UNNI! I already told you! The dream was so frightening! The zombie almost killed me! Then I remembered that someone said that when you sprinkle your pee in zombies, they'll die! I just saved myself! AND BESIDES, Jungkookie wouldn't mind. He loves me too much." Hahahahahah that reasoning never fails to make laugh. But that's true, Kookie loves Lisa so much. They're both childish and they fit each other.

 

"So back to the point. He told you he likes you?" - Jisoo

 

"Yes, Unni, ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter