The Break-up

Arranged Love

*Next day*

~~Sohee’s POV~~

Work was over and it went smoothly. Other than a flower malfunction and people tripping over each other to pick up little glass beads from the vases..yup, other than that it was great! Another ball was coming up. Much to my disappointment but a part of me was wondering if that one guy would be there.

I quickly shook the thought out though.

Last night went better than I thought it would. I thought he would have added more rules. I smiled. This marriage won’t last long and during the time we are married we will hardly ever look at each other. I was perfectly ok with that.

Currently, I was in a café waiting for Hyunseung. I needed to tell him about my situation though I was certain he already knew.

“Sohee..” I turned around and Hyunseung bowed to me before sitting across from me. “You called?”

“I’m sure you already know.”

He nodded. “I do.”

“How do you want to do the break up then? Do you want to ‘fight’ for me or be the understanding boyfriend and let me go?”

He chuckled. “The latter please.”

I nodded.

“Where do you want to stage it?”

“How about your work? In your office. It’ll only be believable if your friends are there for ‘comfort’ and your fiancé of course.”

I nodded. “Then tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow it is.”

We bowed to each other before parting ways.

*Next Day*

We were all in my office.

Gikwang was standing next to his mother while my two best friends were next to me. My father sat in a seat next to Hyunseung.

“So…” Gikwang started.

“Hyunseung and I have to stage a break-up.” I explained.

“And what does this have to do with me?”

“The fact that you’re my fiancé.” I pointed out.

“Oh yeah…”

“We’ll be subtle about it. I’ll fake some tears and we’ll hug and part ways. Sound good to you?” I looked to Hyunseung and he nodded. I sighed. “Let’s get this over with.”

When I stepped out of my office I saw some women fervently glancing. They knew something was up. Nosy women…

“So…” Hyunseung said stepping out in front of me. I had to start acting now. How frustrating…

I avoided his gaze. Slowly he pulled my chin with his hand to look up at him. “I don’t want to say goodbye to you.”

I half-smiled.

I could hear women going ‘awe’ and some wiping at tears. Oh gosh…

“I’m sorry…” I whispered.

“I understand. But we can still be friends?” He titled his head to the side.

I nodded and felt a tear fall down my cheek. He brushed it away with the back of his hand.

“Don’t cry. You’ll always have a special place in my heart.” He kissed my forehead and pulled back. Slowly he dropped his hand.

He looked up at Gikwang. “Take care of her.”

Gikwang was speechless but nodded. Don’t tell me he was actually falling for this act…

“Sorry but I just can’t help myself.” Hyunseung said and then grabbed me up in his embrace and kissed me full on the lips.

He let me go before I could react.

He smiled. “At least you’ll know my true feelings in the end.” He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and walked away.

WHAT. THE. HECK!!!

Please tell me that was part of the act. He’s never kissed me like that before. And what true feelings? He was just adding that for effect, right? Omo…

I turned to the people still in my office and saw Dongwoon and Junhyung with their mouths opened.

“Uhm…” I didn’t have anything to say.

Junhyung just grabbed me in an embrace and pulled me into the office.

He dragged me to my seat and sat me down. “You ok?” He asked.

I turned to him and slowly nodded.

He chuckled. “You’re in shock.”

“He’s never kissed me before. It was…weird.” I looked at Gikwang and he was smirking. “What’s so funny?”

He shrugged. “You just act like him kissing you was the end of the world.” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. “Coming from the man that puts no meaning in a kiss.”

“Says you. I have kissed a girl before and felt something.”

“Oh really? Please share at least one experience.”

“At a ball.” He smiled triumphantly.

I furrowed my brow. “Where?”

“She looked like you too.” He smiled.

I raised an eyebrow. Then lowered it. I look him up and down. There’s no way….

____

Comment! ^-^

Comment replies:

VestaRo
yeah junhyung XD
did gikwang already know about sohee and mask
update soon

Me: Nah, he didn't know. Srry, if that was confusing. He's going to figure it out soon though.