Kim Seokjin

Sleepy Members

You had to admit, work was having a tole on your body. You can't even recall the last time you actually had a full meal. For the past few months your boss had been going off lately, he had some personal problems going on and seemed to be taking it on his top employees, including yourself. He'd demand extra hours and instructed it all in such a small expanse of time. The bags under your eyes could hold the population of Tokyo now, lacking hours upon hours of sleep because of the stress and anxiety towering over you and building each day as you woke up at 3am to catch the earliest train to work The hair you hadn't groomed in what looked like years was an unintended afro now; you were legitimately falling apart.

 

It was until...he came home, that you'd been typing mindless paragraphs into your desktop, and read over millions of words of bland and blah. The unlocking of the door seemed far from you as music blasted through your earbuds. “Y/N?” The door shut behind him; immediately he searched for you,  checking all of the rooms until he heard you singing along to Can't Help Myself by Eric Nam in the shared bedroom of the house. Y/N?” The man repeated, a voice unrecognizable to you through the music, all until you turned around to see him; Kim Seokjin. “I'm back from practice!” He cheered. You grinned at his luminous smile, raising from your chair to melt into his warm embrace. “So early? You're never here until I'm asleep?!” You pouted at the thought of not being able to see nor spend time with your oppa after so long. You saw Seokjin look down at your desk supplies: a half eaten brown apple by an endless stack of untouched paperwork. “Y/N, when was the last time you ate?” He must have heard your stomach growl, ~Texas could hear your stomach growl~ You held your stomach as it cried once more. “I can't even remember, to be honest” You confessed. The dorky figure took a firm grip of your hands, “Come on, let's get some ramen in that system!” The mere mention of your favorite go-to food made your face light up. The last time you had ramen was at a movie night at Namjoon's, a faint memory, making you crave for spicy kimchi ramen even more. “I just bought a whole bunch more, and I'm glad I did!” Seokjin assured merrily. He dragged your body down the hall and into the dimly lit kitchen, where he quickly grabbed a pot and filled it with water from the sink after sitting you down on a counter stool. “Seokjin, I have work to do” You whined. Seokjin set the temperature on the stove to medium,  shuffling up to your slouching-self in his little mermaid socks, and cradling your face in his large hands. “You've been working non stop for months now, so we are going to watch a movie, and eat spicy ramen together, okay? You are going to love it, or you are going to love it, deal?” You let out a sigh as his breath tickled your nose. You sensed the water boiling in the distance, demanding your stomach to roar once again. “Deal” You promised.

 

The ramen was mixing on the stone when Seokjin told you to turn on the TV to a movie of any type, and you did as you were told. Putting on one of the classics as two steaming bowls of ramen were soon displayed before you by a cheerful boy.

 

“When you eat ramen, after feeling really really hungry, that's happiness”

-Rap Monster

 

“Eat up!” Seokjin beamed, setting the ramen before you, along with a pair of chopsticks, of course. You hadn't noticed, but you were drooling, just looking at the ramen had you hyped for your first bite more than ever. It wasn't long before your bowl was empty in under 3 bites; the movie hadn't even been 5 minutes played. “What did I tell you?” Jin took careful sips of the broth from his own bowl, lips red from the heat, as you leaned on his broad shoulder, eyes fluttering as you focused intently on the film playing before you. “I promised, didn't I?” You said, widening your mouth to release a lengthy yawn. “Sleep well Y/N, I'm off tomorrow, so we've got a big day planned” Jin tucked your hair back as he comforted you in your position. “Promise?” He murmured in your ear, breath smelling of ramen happiness.


“Promise” You hummed.