Min Yoongi

Sleepy Members

Once again, your history teacher Mr. CHoi assigns you another 1,500 word obituary. The 3rd one that week to be specific, and this time, on the creation of the Turbojet Engine. Yes, you enjoyed history, and excelled in your classes, but not when it was taught by Mr. Choi. He couldn’t be any more strict, the man would expect college-type work from a 3rd grader, and it really put a toll on the work you did in his class.

It was already 4:16pm when you got home from basketball practice, your limbs were sore, and you were already tired before coming home, still having to do research. You were now sitting in front of your desktop, staring at the black doc you opened over 6 hours ago.

Jet engines 1930

You finally typed into a new tab, your hands aching from practice earlier that day. "I gotta focus" you repeated to yourself, when all of a sudden, you heard the door to the dorm unlock.

 

It had to be Yoongi.

 

Before you knew it, the tall figure of Yoongi strided through the doorway, hanging up his dark sweater, then making his way towards your desk, setting his cold and calloused hands on your broad shoulders. "What are ya doing?" He asks, setting a feathery kiss at the shell of your right ear. You handed him the rubric Mr. Choi handed out, "Him again?" He asked pouting, you sighed in response, "Yep, how was practice?" You asks trying to change the subject, not wanting to even look at the result of your search on the computer screen. You rotated your body around in your chair to give Yoongi your attention, seeing him near the couch, and fold his arms on his chest.  "Writing, writing, more writing" he jokes followed by a lengthy yawn. You yawn in response, closing your laptop, standing up, and stretching before him.

You then take soft steps towards the couch, making your way near Yoongi. He’s aware of the work you have to do, but doesn't mind a nap or cuddle, when has he ever said no to a nap? He wraps his long arms around your waist, you inhale sharply, as he whispers softly in your ears "Goodnight Jagiya". He pulls back your hair, and flutters his eyes shut. To the comforting sound of Yoongi’s heartbeat, you smile, dozing off as well after settling into his arms. “Sleep tight, Yoongi”