Sunday Monday

From love to hate

 

 

Morning came with the sunlight reaching her face through the window. She hardly opened her eyes just to be able to contemplate the beautiful view in front of her. The side of a deep in sleep Myungsoo. Her eyes took a few minutes to memorize his jawline, how his messy hair somehow still made him look good, his chest moving up and down with their hands interlocked on top and that last one just provoked a smile upon her lips. Soon enough she came back to her senses and without wanting to disturb his sleep she left his hand and turned around to leave the bed.

The moment she turned, an arm grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back to the bed. Her arms were blocked and due to the strength difference Eunji couldn't move properly, only her legs were now moving helplessly in order to set her free. An useless movement, by the way.

Myungsoo on the other side was unaware of his own actions, he just moved unconsciously when he felt some pressure one the bed and right now a weak earthquake took place in his dream. This was all it took to wake him up. Well, the earthquakes and...

 

"Yah! Let me go you ert! What do you think you're doing!?" Eunji kept on moving her legs and tried to push his arm but the more she fought the tighter the embrace became.

 

One... Two... Three seconds Myungsoo took to realize what was going on, keeping his eyes closed. A small yawn and the embrace was now formed by both of his arms surrounding that tiny figure in front. Leaving her arms free he placed his face in the curve of her neck, breathing calmly on her, enjoying her perfume.

 

"Good morning, elephant."

 

All movement stopped when one by one his actions made her feel embarrassment. Up to that point when he had to ruin everything.

 

"You better let me go, L." Eunji warned.

"Yup, I better let you go." Despite his own words and the sincerity within it, he turned around her body so they could be face to face.

 

She blinked fast, confused with this boy since yesterday and only then realized that never had he opened his eyes. Her lips curled a bit thinking how cute he looked in the morning and his dimple was just making her want to kiss it. While she was distracted Myungsoo opened his eyes just enough to enjoy her blank face before laughing.

 

"Now what?" her reaction was immediate. "I'm not your pillow, you know?"

Myungsoo shook his head and whispered "I have to let you go...", one inch was separating their faces now.

"Then do it."

 

She hid her lips for a few seconds, but seeing Myungsoo lean forward, Eunji closed her eyes and let him do as he pleased. And that was exactly what he was going to do with her if she didn't leave his bed. When his lips reached those precious pink ones he didn't stop there. In one second he started craving for her as he would never have any other chance, even before finishing the kiss he bit her lower lip making her groan softly. Being like this with her was a game he would lose. Again with his eyes closed he began...

 

"Eunji," he's voice was husky, not only because he just woke up but his heart and his mind were playing games with him now "do you know that guys have problems in the mornings?"

 

Her mind was busy thinking only in the way he kissed her before and how she could not organize her ideas and all the pieces of information from the last events. So her answer was a bit silly, of course, she really couldn't think straight now.

 

"Yeah~ like mistaking people with pillows."

 

He laughed heartily now, looking into her eyes with a smirk before nodding.

 

"Only you." He let out another laugh before continuing. "But I'm being serious, my problem is gonna get worst if you don't leave this bed and we're gonna have to solve it."

 

Showing a serious expression for the first time, Eunji understood what he meant and inmediately took some distance still unable to leave since he was hugging her. Noticing she backed off, he hugged her again and left a peck on her lips to finally let go and left the bed first. He went into the shower letting her know that they were alone in the apartment, the rest left early in the morning so she could walk around and do whatever she wanted.

Eunji only nodded and looked for her phone walking through the corridor picking some rooms trying to guess would it be. Not a single text or call and she felt angry at her members, not even to say hi, said to herself.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Eunji was standing in front of Hoya and Dongwoo's room with the door opened but looking at her phone.

 

"Sorry, I was curious to see Howon's room. He never let me enter."

"Then you shouldn't." He slam the door shut and walked to the kitchen looking for water.

 

Eunji was startled, didn't expect that reaction at all but, how was that possible, she knew this guy and how jealous and possessive he could get. Covering her smile with both hands she walked to the him like a little girl trying to annoy her older brother.

 

"Oppa~~ are you jealous?"

He the TV, not even glancing at her. "Why would I? We aren't anything after all."

 

And that felt like knive through her heart. Never had he been this defensive aggressive towards her. Those words, she didn't need ti hear that. But he was right, they were nothing, so why would she try to please him or bring back his mood from this morning.

 

"Alright. I should leave then, have been here enough."

Not a single movement but the necessaries to speak. "Be careful when leaving."

 

All she needed. Forgetting that she was wearing his clothes and just taking her phone she walked to the door not looking back. Jung Eunji wasn't going to make this guy feel like he could control her, she was his friend, not a fangirl that would cry over him so easily. When she reached the doorknob an angry voice stopped her move.

 

"Dare to open that door."

 

For a second her heart stopped beating, she could count with one hand how many times she heard him this mad. Obeying wasn't an option but neither was leaving and like that she spoke while opening the door.

 

"Why the mood change?"

"We have to talk. Come back."

 

The door was closed slowly. A standing Myungsoo was looking at her without expression and honestly, she felt afraid of him. Her heart was beating fast but not in a good way. If she didn't know this side of Myungsoo her attitude would have made her leave. Right now, she needed to make things up and then she could leave without worries. She stood in front of him, ready to listen, knowing that he would spill everything that bothered him.

 

"I don't like the idea of taking away your freedom but neither I like to play licentously." He calmed down, speaking in a normal voice now but to her, he sounded like a machine.

"Just say it properly, Kim Myungsoo." She crossed her arms. "I don't need anything romantic or well prepared."

 

Suddenly his face changed and now a smile that showed his teeth took place. He walked a few more steps to close the distance as his hands found a place on her hips.

 

"Be mine."

 

No other words were needed. A confirmation kiss spoke better than words. Eunji's hands were now caressing his cheeks while being pushed to nearest wall, earning like that a groan from the female. Myungsoo descended his hands to her legs and with slight move he raised her body from the ground. Without breaking the kiss more than just a few times to recover their breath, she locked her legs on him while her hand were now playing on his hair that was still a bit wet.

Leaving her addictive kisses wasn't on his mind and with the idea of sharing their first day together he held her tighter and directly found his way back to his room. Small laughter joined their way as he was crashing into the walls or some other things on the way. Who was he to blame, it wasn't really easy to focus on her and the way at the same, specially when he only wanted to think of her. Anyone would think they were drunk and not that he was carrying the woman he loved to his chamber, Myungsoo thought. When they finally arrived to their destination, she was dropped on the bed. Both smiling.

 

"Are you okay?" His first concern was that she could have been hurt on their way.

"Yup, Mr. Chu, nothing to worry." Eunji moved some strains of hair away from his face. "You?"

"I'm a man in love, what do you think?" He laughed, but then looked away, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks.

"Why?" The day she completely understood this guy was never going to come.

His index was pointing at her, "... the shirt, is ed." a shy Myungsoo wasn't easy to see. Fixing her clothes, she pulled him closer for another round of kisses.

 

That was definitely the start of a weird relationship, this Sunday Monday will be forever in history. But no one would be surprised. This two had to be together, no other person could be able to stand them.


 

 

 

I don't know what is this, lol

But I better go to sleep

Hope you guys like it and leave comments♡