I hate you

From love to hate

 

"That was a horrible movie."

"You chose it."

"You agreed."

"I thought you had good taste."

"You know I do!"

"Yes. You like me after all."

"Idiot."

"That you like."

"Remind me, why are we even friends?"

"'Cause you love me."

"From hate to love, I think this will turn the other way around, huh."

"You know you can't."

 

Arguing like always. Ever since she told him about her feelings he has been like this. No. She didn't even confess, all she said was that she would love to have a relationship with someone like him and all that came from having such a comfortable friendship with him. She never really thought of him in that way, even when it would be a lie to deny that being in a relationship with him wouldn't be so bad. But after becoming friends so easily she only saw him as a friend. In her eyes, he was friendzoned. And he also thought that until that very moment when the sudden confession gave him the perfect opportunity to every time he could. And now after watching a terrible horror movie, which Eunji chose randomly, he took his chance to start it again while they were cleaning the mess in the living room.

They were at Infinite's apartment and although both groups were kind of close still it wasn't allowed for Eunji to be there. If her members knew she was dead. The same for Myungsoo. Even to meet Howon they would go somewhere else or if they did go into each other's apartments it was only when at least two other members were there, just to avoid any problems. But here they were, cleaning some snacks in a dark room just illuminated by the TV, a boy and a girl. Nothing to be worried, of course. They didn't bother to turn on the lights even after cleaning, it wasn't necessary to them.

But there again Myungsoo found an opportunity to bother her. He pushed her on the couch and fast positioned his body over hers, blocking any escaping way.

 

"You know, the two of us, alone with the lights off..." he leaned closer to her and whispered "Can you imagine what we could do?"

 

Surprised by his acts she could only frown and after he finished what would probably melt any other girl she couldn't help but to laugh out loud. He knew this wasn't going to cause any effect on her, Eunji could tell easily when he was fooling around and no matter how good he looked she wasn't buying his act, not even with that killing smile he had right now. It was time for her to attack, Eunji thought, tired of being played over a stupid mistake, all because she always spoke without thinking her words carefully.  

But just when she opened a hand was placed over it. Her eyebrows furrowed in a second and being the unique Jung Eunji instead of fighting she lightly the male's hand thinking he would move away disgusted. And indeed that could have been his first thought but his actions had a reason this time and she understood once that familiar voice spoke in a sleepy tone.

 

"Myungsoo-yah... are you sleeping?" Sunggyu asked while entering the apartment with the rest of the members.

 

The others just went directly to their rooms, probably tired from today's schedule but as the leader he placed s first before the second most important thing: the bed.

 

"No, hyung. I'm going to the room in a second. You go first. Good night." Myungsoo hurried his leader to leave, being thankful for the small size of this girl and the lights that were off or they would have been in big trouble.

"Okay. Sleep well." And with that they were left alone again but now it was dangerous to make any sound.

"I thought you said they weren't coming back here today!" Eunji looked at him worried and could finally speak when he removed his hand.

 

His position was the same and she could see clearly his confused look also. If Myungsoo remembered well, the member were supposed to stay at a hotel today but he had other schedules so he wasn't with them. The same for Eunji, except that she was sure her members weren't even in the city.

 

"I'm gonna tape your mouth if you speak as loud again." Myungsoo warned serious.

 

Knowing he was capable of doing that she actually obeyed and remained silent for the next minutes. She was supposed to sleep there in Myungsoo's room (since he had a room for himself now due to the different schedules, they left him a different room not to disturb him when others had to leave), and he was going to sleep on the couch but now they couldn't do that anymore. He quietly stood up and lend her a hand to guide her. She followed without complaining or even asking what would they do now. Myungsoo's steps were heading toward his room when a noise alerted his senses and in order to protect the small girl a move was made. Eunji found herself now surrounded by the scent of the visual, never had she been in such a position, hugs weren't usual and for some reason feeling his arms holding her tight to his chest raised her heartbeat. She only hoped he couldn't feel it or she was going to hear this guy's teasing again.

 

"Hey~" and that was were she knew he noticed. "... I thought Sunggyu hyung is coming."

 

A sigh of relief from both. Myungsoo because no one was there and Eunji because her pride was kept.

 

"We need to get fast to my room." He spoke softly to her and leaving a short kiss on her forehead, once more he held her hand and walked at a fast pace this time, still careful of his surroundings. By this point Eunji was going crazy, what was with Myungsoo and all the teasing at a moment like this. And also, why was she reacting, never would her face show any expression to him but right now her heart felt like exploding.

"We're safe." Myungsoo sighed and letting go her hand he walked to his closet taking out clothes for both to change. "Wear comfortably to sleep." Since he didn't mention anything Eunji just took the clothes and followed his words without hesitation.

"Let's change while facing the wall, I promise not to peek." He winked at her and inmediately turned around. She glared at him before doing as he said so they both could change.

 

"Where are you sleeping?"

"Wow. You already think you're getting my bed, huh?"

"L-ssi, you wouldn't let a girl sleep somewhere else, right?"

 

"Of course not." He smiled charmly to the wall, waiting for her to signal him that he could turn around towards her. "But you're not a girl, are you?" He tilted his head still with the same smile while now facing her.

"You are seriously something..." She closed her hands tightly trying to calm herself not to yell at him. On the other side, he only laughed, going to the left side of his bed and taking off the covers.

"Come..." he patted the bed to which Eunji just jumped on it. Much to her surprise, he was lying down next to her.

"Good night, Eunji."

"Good night, L."

 

An automatic answer came out, her mind still processing what was happening. He reached closer to her and left a peck on her forehead before laying on his back, arms over his chest and eyes closed ready to sleep. All she could do was get close to him, looking for one of his hands to intertwine her fingers to his without much thought. A triumphant smile rised on his lips. He turned his face to her and with his free hand lifted her chin to leave a soft kiss on her lips, receiving him another one before going back to his initial position.

 

"Sleep well, Myungsoo oppa."

"I definitely will."

"I hate you."

"I love you."


 

 

 

A short oneshot before I go to sleep♡

I might add one or two more

chapters to light up my day

and MyungJi shippers' day too(?)

Thanks for reading and comment if you want more~