JOCK & QUEER KISS +

THE JOCK & THE QUEER FIRST KISS (alternate ending)

THE JOCK & THE QUEER KISS + SCENE

Minho drummed his fingers on his knees, tensing up as he heard his mother make another marking with her red sharpie on his English test. He sat at his desk in the empty classroom, his forehead heating up as the number of marks only increased. He squeezed his eyes shut, swallowing hard and loud. There was nothing more he could do. This moment would either make or break him. All those countless hours of studying all those verbs and adverbs and prepositions would show their worth on that test. This would determine if he could ever play soccer again. A point too low, and Minho would be saying Sayonara to soccer, his blood and oxygen, for God knows how long.

His teammates came to mind. He pictured their reactions to his failure: Taemin crying that his treasured hyung would be absent from practice and all those future matches; his hyungs Donghae and Onew, whom Minho had grown up with, shaking their heads in utter disappointment in their captain. His parents' ashamed expressions entered his mind, and that made him ball his hands into iron fists. His mother and father would be embarassed to have a son who paid more attention to sports than to his grades and overall future. Minho had to clench his teeth together to keep them from chattering as the image of an indifferent Key knocked down the distraught expressions of his family and teammates. Key would probably refuse to talk to him after his failure. He would probably walk him off after devoting hours of his life to helping Minho pass, only to have it all go to waste.

Minho winced at the thought of not talking to Key again. Perhaps that unsuccessful basketball lesson they had the day before the test would have some value after all. That was the last time that Minho had talked to Key. After that, for some odd reason, Key had not answered his calls or texts after that. He had basically abandoned Minho in the hours right before the test, which was exactly when he needed his guidance and good wishes more than ever. Minho could only wonder why Key had practically cut him out of his life. Even all day in school, Key acted as if Minho was dead, or rather, invisible. Perhaps Key had figured that his tutoring sessions were going nowhere, and Minho was ultimately hopeless. His almighty hyung, so child-like and athletically challenged. Maybe he would never see Key again. Maybe he would no longer see him in the hallway, or bicker with him endlessly, or catch a glimpse of his devilish hips swinging as he walked...

"Minho-ssi," Ms. Yujin lowered her glasses so they sat near the tip of her nose. "Would you come here, please?"

This is it, he thought. He stood up with difficulty and trudged to the teacher's desk. She bore a sullen countenance; Minho gulped, knowing that it was over. No more soccer, no more hanging out with his teammates, no more Key...

Ms. Yujin's sulky frown twitched and slowly curved upward into a smile. Why is she smiling, Minho wondered.

"Congratulations, Minho-ssi." ...What did she say? Congratulations? "You passed!"

Minho simply blinked. "Come again?"

"You got an eighty-five! Which isn't the best grade, and I'm positive you could have done better, but still, you passed the mark. You passed!"

Minho dropped his jaws and raised an eyebrow. "Wha... I... p-passed?"

Ms. Yujin nodded gleefully. "Yes, son. You did it. You passed your English test. You don't have to say goodbye to soccer." She stood up and hugged her son.

Minho stayed frozen in place, taking time to register the news.

He... He passed. He did well on the test. Maybe those hours of frustration weren't a waste after all. He could still play soccer. And he could still be friends with Key.

Yea, just friends...

Minho wrapped his arms around his mother and pecked her cheek. He dipped his head back, a smile stretching from one ear to the other appearing on his face.

After his mother had left, he jumped up and down the hallway, test in his right hand, screaming and cheering wildly. I did it. I really did it. I passed, and I'm still on the team. All thanks to Key.

He whipped out his phone and called Key. Unsurprisingly, Key did not pick up, so Minho left a voicemail and a text message relaying the news and asking to call him back for the umpteenth time.
Right after, he remembered that the soccer team had their match with the Eagles today, and made his way to his car and drove to the stadium. He made it just in time for the second half, and the team won cleanly against their biggest opponents. They celebrated their win and Minho's good test score over drinks, but the only thing that occupied Minho's mind the rest of the day was Key.


On Monday, Key walked sullenly to his next class. Instead of his usual loud, flashy clothes, he decided to wear basic black skinny jeans and a button down blue-gray shirt, and some black converse. He stared solemnly at the ground, for once not caring about anyone around him. He did not know if anyone was staring at him, either because of his homouality or his recent encounters with Minho. He decided it was pointless trying to keep contact with Minho. After seeing him with that , Key realized that he would not be okay seeing Minho with someone else. But more than anything, Key was ashamed that he had fallen for his best friend. He ended up liking the one person in his life, apart from his cousin, that accepted him for who he was, and now Key would chase him away if he ever told him about his feelings for him. As much as Key had wanted that goddamn y soccer player to be his, he knew that that was not a possibility. Minho was straight, and only liked girls. Key could be happy for him, but he could not stay by his side. He had not answered any of Minho's calls or messages ever since then. He did not want to cry anymore. Minho would never be his, and he needed time to accept that.

Unfortunately for him, his lonely amble was interrupted by the very person he was trying to isolate himself from.

The tall jock tapped Key's right shoulder from the back, but Key figured that Minho would be teasing him, so he solemnly turned left. "Hyung~ why haven't you called back?" Key maintained an indifferent countenance in contrast with Minho's childish, whiny pout.

"Do you have to follow me everywhere?" Key mumbled in a quiet voice that only Minho could hear, and continued walking.

"It's not my fault that we have so many classes together." Key, realizing that he was right, kept walking. "What's up with you? You keep avoiding me!"

"Why do you care?"

Both men were taken aback by this response. Of course, Key knew that Minho cared for him as a friend, but he no longer wanted him as just a friend. As impossible as it was, he wanted Minho to be either his and only his, or a stranger. For this reason, he tried to keep up his indifferent facade.

"Of course I care. Why are you avoiding me? If it's about those jokes I made in the gym the other day, I'm sorry. I didn't realize they hurt you so much. I'll be careful next-"

"It's not the jokes." Key abruptly muttered. He wanted so badly to tell Minho to off since he was clearly happy with that , but he held back and brushed it off, too exhausted from crying over the pain. "Just family stuff."

Deciding it was safer not to pry, Minho reverted to a smile. "Anyway, you're not going to ask about how I did on my test?"

Right... Key forgot that Minho took the English test on Friday. The thing that he helped him prepare for for two weeks.

Still looking at the ground, Key muttered, "How'd you do?"

Minho chuckled and smirked. "Well, if you even checked your messages, I wouldn't have to tell you." After being met with a bored silence, he smiled and whispered, "I passed."

Key finally looked up at Minho. "Y-You did?"

Minho nodded. "I got an eighty-five. I can still be on the soccer team. And it's all thanks to you, Almighty Key hyung."

Key giggled at the nickname, a small smile finally making an appearance on his face. "That's great." He shyly hushed, his bashful expression making Minho's heart melt.

Without warning, Key found himself in Minho's muscular embrace. Minho closed his eyes and tightly hugged his hyung's slim collarbone, relishing in the warmth of his hyung's body. "Thank you so much, hyung." In that instant, the world around them - the halls, the students, the classrooms - disappeared, leaving just the two of them in their hug. In that instant, Minho's skeptical thoughts vanished from his mind; all that remained was the feeling of peace, and all was right in the world. After not seeing Key since Thursday, he had forgotten how good he felt whenever he hugged him.

Key, on the other hand, was torn between feelings of lust and doubt. He had wanted nothing more than to be in Minho's arms for so long because it gave him a small sliver of hope: hope that Minho was his. But as he hugged him back, the warmth of Minho's body spreading to his, reality set in. Key knew that Minho only liked girls, and there was no place in his heart for Key. Before he could completely lose himself in the hug, he lifted his head and pulled back, unintentionally connecting their gazes. For many moments, they roamed each other's eyes, forgetting the environment surrounding them.

Unbeknownst to Key, Minho's smile dropped, and he wondered why he could not stop gawking at his hyung, who was dangerously close to his body. No, it can't be... Choi Minho, stop staring at him! You like girls! You're straight! You always have been, and still are! He told himself as he slowly approached Key's face.

Key was now more distraught than ever. He did not realize that Minho's face was getting closer to his own. He knew that if he stared at or held Minho any longer, he would get aroused, and he would remember that he can never have Minho, and he would cry all over again, as if the weekend had not been enough.

Had Key not acted in time and pulled out of the embrace, Minho realized, their faces would have inevitably collided. Key did it for himself, so he would not bawl his eyes out again. He quickly turned to the floor.

"We should get to class." Avoiding Minho's gaze, he walked away. Minho stood there dumbfounded, eyes following the movement of Key's seductive hips and his round that pressed against those tight jeans as he walked. Dammit man you're staring at his again! And were you just about to kiss him!?
No. Enough was enough. Minho only liked girls. He was straight. He looked at Key's because they match a feminine figure. That's it. Key's femininity made him stare, not Key himself.

Minho hurried off and made it to his class right before the bell. For the rest of the day, and then the rest of the week, Minho tried to strike up casual conversation with Key. Every time, Key ended it, either by giving an excuse to leave or a cold remark that would shut the whole conversation down. He no longer responded when Minho threw him notes in class.


"Are you gonna tell me what's up?"

"I get if it's a family issue, but you don't have to give me the cold shoulder"

"I'm sorry, I just want to help. It hurts me seeing you like this"

"Come on, can you at least talk to me?"


In class, Key looked at the board and ignored Minho's gaze, but once Minho was gone, he read each and every single note. Key crumpled them up and hit them against his head at lunch. He did not know what to do. He needed a friend during times like these, but here, his only friend was the reason for all his problems. Sure, Minho cared, but seeing him kiss Krystal broke Key's heart into millions of pieces. He could not face Minho because he was constantly reminded that they would never be together.


Some days passed, and soon, days turned into weeks. Key felt more alone than ever, but he had no one to lean on.

Minho, despite sitting with his group of 'friends', felt down in every class that they shared. He wanted so badly to leave his lunch table, which was filled with nothing but ugly snobs and hypocrites, and sit with Key. He wanted to laugh with Key, and hug Key...

It was not until one Friday afternoon, when all the athletes had left after practice, and Minho stayed behind to take a long shower, that everything changed. He relished in the heat and ran his hands through his wet hair. Figuring that he was alone, he peacefully emerged in the locker room with nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips, and another that he held against his wet hair. He walked over to his locker and froze, locking eyes with the last person he expected to find in the school at this time.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked, rubbing the towel in his hair.

Key muttered. "Just came to pick up my gym clothes." He quickly turned around, so he wouldn't get distracted by the younger's perfectly sculpted eight-back and broad shoulders, and tried to input his locker combination.

"This late?"

Key spoke with his back to Minho while struggling to open his locker. "I stayed back to finish some work and to help the drama teacher. I thought now would be a good time to pick them up and wash them."

Minho nodded, not that Key could tell, and made his way to his own locker. It stayed silent until Key opened his mouth.

"What about you?"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you here late?"

"Practice, what else?"

"Where are the others? Your teammates?"

"They all left. I wanted to stay back alone."

"Oh..." Key pulled on his locker door, but it refused to open. He kicked it and tried again, without success. "Son of a ... *pull* ! Open up will you!"

Minho silently dried off and got dressed at his locker as he listened to Key's continuous stream of curses and kicks. Key banged his head against the locker in defeat.

" it's jammed! !"

After he was fully dressed, Minho swiftly walked over and pushed Key out of the way.

"Yah, Choi Minho what are you-"

"What's your combination?"

"Minho please-"

"What's your combination?" He ordered.

"5-25-8." Key answered bluntly.

Minho input the numbers, lifted the latch, and pulled back, but the stubborn door remained shut.

"Stand back." He warned. With a few grunts and violent pulls, the door swung open and banged on the next locker door. Minho panted and looked at his hyung, who avoided eye contact. "You're so scared of me that you can't even ask for help?"

Key sighed. "I didn't need your-"

"Yea, sure you didn't. It only took you ten minutes to get nowhere."

"Ok, thank you. You happy now?" He pushed Minho out of the way and reached inside to retrieve his clothes. 

"Key, how long are you going to keep this up?"

"What are you talking about?" Key asked to his locker. 

"Don't play dumb with me, Kim Kibum. We haven't talked in God knows how long, you don't look at my texts, you can't even look at me! What the Hell's going on?!"

Key huffed. "Why don't you just mind your own business?" He quietly closed the locker door but kept his back to Minho. 

Minho scoffed. "Are you for real!? I'm just trying to look out for my friend and I'm met with coldness. What happened to you that made you like this? Did I do something to piss you off!? Is it because of that day at lunch when I invited you to my table? That day at my house?" He breathed deeply and softened his tone. "Come on, hyung. I'm clueless. I care about you so much and I hate seeing you like this."

Key turned red, unable to supress his feelings any longer. His hands formed into tightly clenched fists and dropped his clothes. He turned around and charged at the jock.

"You care about me? You CARE about me!? You ing liar! You scum! How the Hell can you be in your right mind and say that you care about me when you're ing your guts out with that !?"

Minho, flabbergasted, stood in shock as he processed Key's anger. "What!?"

Key sighed. "Yea that's right. I saw you two in the hallway. I saw you kissing her ing hard against the lockers. You and that ing Krystal."

"What!? When!? Key what the hell are you talking about?!"

"Do you think I'm stupid!? I saw you two the day before the English test making out in the hallway." He inched closer so his face was just a few inches away from Minho's. "What is she, your play thing? Your friend with benefit?"

"What, no! Key, you've got this all wrong!? I'm not having with Krystal!"

"Then why the hell were you kissing her in the hallway?!"

"I didn't! She kissed me! She said she had something to ask me and led me into that hallway. And then she pushed me against the lockers, grabbed my collar and kissed me!"

"But then you kissed her back!"

"NO! I tried pushing her off but she grabbed my collar so tightly! Finally when we split I told her to go herself!"

Key's face restored its color and he panted to calm down, finally processing the words that flew out of Minho's mouth. 

"Y-You're not dating her?"

Minho sighed. "No, I'm not." Key widened his eyes, alas realizing that he had misjudged. He... doesn't like her...

Ashamed, he turned and trudged toward his locker to pick up his gym clothes. Minho sighed in relief now that he knew what was troubling Key. 

"You mean to tell me that all this time, you've been avoiding me because of that?" Key squeezed his eyes shut to hold back his tears. Minho, on the other hand, wanted to laugh at how easily Key had misunderstood the whole situation and overreacted from it. He could not keep himself from smirking. "You thought I was dating Krystal? Forget about the fact that that was entirely false, why would you be mad about..." As he spoke, the realization dawned on him: If Key was angry at the mere possibility that he and Krystal were dating, and Key's gay, then that obviously meant...

No. It couldn't be. Sure Key was gay but... No, it wasn't possible... but was it? 

Minho's smirk disappeared. He looked up at Key, who turned around and met the former with a watery-eyed face. A single tear slid down his eye, confirming Minho's theory. 

"M-M-Minho I... I'm so sorry I thought..." His shaky words and shaking jaws only further supported the theory. 

"This whole time..." Minho steadily walked toward Key. In his mind, all he could think about was getting to Key before he could escape again. This whole time, Key liked him. He liked him. It's no wonder that he felt that way when he thought he saw them making out.

As Key tried to force out a proper apology and explanation, Minho got closer and closer to him. His many thoughts argued with one another. 

what the hell are you doing now?! You don't like girls!

You like Key. You always have.

No, no, no! You're just pitying him because he's gay and has a crush on you!

no no take him! don't let him get away! now's your chance!

but what about your teammates? what about your family?

what will everyone think about you? what will they say to you??

Too many thoughts racked up in Minho's head. When he finally stopped in front of Key and lifted his chin with his finger, he figured out what he had to do to stop all these conflicting thoughts once and for all.

Key's teeth continued to chatter as he rambled. "Look, Minho, please hear me out. I-I didn't mean to think of you like that. I-I overreacted. I really tried to stop thinking about you but you're one of the nicest people I've ever met and please don't hurt me but-"

"Kibum"

"I didn't want to feel this way about-"

"hyung-"

"you and I tried to stop but I couldn't-"

With one quick but gentle movement of the lips, Minho shut Key up with something that he should have done earlier. And with that, all those polarizing thoughts Minho had about him and Key vanished from his mind. When he pulled away, he was not shocked. He was not ashamed. He liked what he was feeling, and he finally felt right. He could not say that that was the best kiss he ever had, but he knew that he wanted more.

Key, on the other hand, was still processing the situation. As sassy and confident as he often was, he had never dated, or even kissed, anyone before. So when Minho connected their lips, he was stunned to say the least. He didn't dislike the feeling of Minho's lips on his own, but he couldn't say he liked it because he had no clue how it was supposed to feel. And yet, a part of him wanted to kiss him back, to explore Minho's unbelievably soft lips and discover the sensation himself.

 They breathed quietly in each other's space. Minho removed his hand from Key's jaw. Key looked straight up at him with curious, befuddled eyes. 

"W-What...I-I-I-I thought y-you were straight..." Key whispered, hoping that Minho could, yet would not, hear. 

"I know... I thought that too..."

"Minho, I don't fall for every single guy that I-"

"No, no, I know that... You've never kissed anyone before?"

Key, without looking away from Minho's eyes, nodded his head.

"L-Look, I do like girls... and maybe I am straight, maybe I'm not, but that doesn't matter now. What I can say truly is that I..." He took a deep breath. "I like you. I really, really like you."

Key's heart pounded violently in his chest, he was sure Minho could hear it. He did not speak. He tried to process what Minho had just confessed, but he could not believe it. Minho, his supposedly straight soccer-loving non-English-speaking friend actually liked him(?). It appeared as if all those times he had flirted with him had actually paid off. But what does he say now? He kept his feelings repressed for so long that his mouth cannot form the words. All at once, he looked at Minho's plump, round lips and tilted his head up to embrace them. Key held on to Minho's shirt for support.

Minho had not expected Key to make this move, but he joyfully kissed back, and caressed Key's jaws to loosen them, which made the kiss more enjoyable for the both of them. Key wrapped his arms around Minho's waist to pull him closer, bringing their entire bodies into contact. Minho gently pressed Key's back to the locker. They both closed their eyes, Key from seeing stars after feeling such pleasure and happiness from his first kiss, and Minho from rejoicing over the fact that he was not crazy, and that his feelings were reciprocated. 

The warmth from one body radiated through the other's. Tingling sensations aroused from every part that was in contact with the other's body. Suddenly, Key snapped out of his daze and pulled back, breaking the kiss. The petrified look on Key's face brought concern to Minho. 

"What's wrong?"

At first, Minho worried that he had gotten too carried away in the kiss and had scared Key to pieces, or that Key did not believe him at all. But then he studied Key's eyes and noticed that he was embarassed, and without looking down, he realized that Key's was pressing hard against his crotch since their bodies were so close. Minho sighed in relief. He had to admit to himself, he was unfamiliar with the sensation; nonetheless, he did not despise it. Oftentimes, when soccer players ever group hugged or won a game and hugged each other wildly, there was always one player with a raging that poked at everyone's thigh or cheek. But this was different, this wasn't some jock who wanted to get drunk and laid so soon after a game; this was a boy who was in love, and whom Minho enjoyed being around.

"It's okay. It's okay, Kibum." Minho whispered, hoping to reassure him. "You don't have to be scared around me." Key raised his eyebrows for affirmation, and Minho nodded with a sweet smile. That seemed to reassure Key, for he smiled back and reconnected their lips for a third round. 

Completely engrossed in the kiss, Minho smoothly the older's bottom lip, and Key, delighted in this new sensation, dropped his jaws lower to permit entrance. There was no need to fight over dominance; Minho naturally dominated, and Key eagerly obliged to these new sensations. As they prolonged each kiss, they gradually grew more physically comfortable with each other. Key's hands explored the large landscape that was Minho's back (while brushing against his ), and Minho soon grew hard himself, and his pressed against Key's. Key was thrilled by this, since he had wanted to feel another man's against him ever since he acknowledged that he was attracted to men. What aroused Key even more was the fact that Minho clearly enjoyed the sensation as much as he did, and he almost jumped in rejoice when Minho pressed him against the lockers, forcing their crotches to grind against one another. They both moaned at the tingling, addictive sensation that spread when their s aggressively rubbed against each other. Key was seeing galaxies at this point; he could not grasp how all of this was actually happening, especially to him of all people. After years of isolation, hate, and alienation for his uality, he was finally getting what he had long desired. Minho tightened his hold of Key as much as he could, still quite stunned that he really was making out passionately with a man, and savouring every minute of it. 

At one point, Key pulled apart from the passionate kiss, allowing both men to catch their breath. Initially, he looked down to the floor, still a bit shy to speak about their newfound intimacy. He wanted desperately to profess how relieved he was that Minho returned his feelings, and how happy he felt when Minho kissed and held him, but he could not formulate proper sentences. Minho, too, remained silent, both yearning to confess his burning love for Key and fearing that he would scare him and chase him off. He realized that it must be late, and their parents were surely worrying about whereabouts, but he did not care. All he wanted was to share this moment with Key for as long as he possibly could.

Key, slowly catching his breath, lowered his head and rested it on Minho's right shoulder. "Choi Minho..." he whispered, trying to verablize his feelings. "C-Choi Minho..."

Minho nodded and instinctively nuzzled Key's neck. His warm breath tickled Key's nape. Key closed his eyes, wondering how, on God's green Earth, all of this could be happening to him. He figured that this was all some crazy dream and he wished that he would never wake up. He tugged Minho's head to the side and grazed his lips on the right side of Minho's neck, which only caused Minho to become hard to the fullest. Fortunately, neither of them had to speak to know what the other person was thinking. Their mutual sentiment only made this moment even more intimate and sensual.

They were so melted in each other's arms that it took them a moment to recognize the sound of footsteps nearby. Once the sound registered, Key opened his eyes and panicked. 

"Oh God. Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God..." Key whispered. Minho pulled out of Key's embrace and covered his hyung's mouth. Key looked at him with worried eyes, but Minho motioned for him to pick up his clothes and follow the jock. Key nodded and retrieved his clothes.

They both tiptoed to the shower stall that was the farthest from the locker room entrance. Key clutched his clothes to his waist and sat on the shower bench in silence, while Minho peeked through the shower curtain to see who the stranger was. He rolled his eyes and sighed in relief; it was just his coach, who went into the office to pick up some papers or something, and promptly left, not bothering to lock up any doors on his way out. Minho closed the curtain and collapsed onto the floor of the shower stall. Key stood up, read Minho's expression, and leaned against the wall, somewhat relieved that they were once again alone. Minho looked at his watch and groaned. 

"What time is it?"

"5:30." Minho looked up at Key, and suddenly, his mind began focusing on something else...

Key nodded. "We should be heading back." Just as he was about to step toward the curtain, Minho held him back by the left knee. Startled, Key stepped back and looked down at Minho, who stared at his hand on his hyung's knee. 

"Wait, wait..."

Key quietly watched as Minho slowly raised his hand, causing it to slide up and down his thigh. Key's breaths tensed, both curious and fond of the sensual touch. 

"What are you doing?" 

Minho only looked at his own hand. "I don't know..." He began to slide further up Key's thigh when he remembered that Key was still new to all this. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have touched you..." He tried to remove his hand, but Key kept it there with his own. Minho looked up curiously, mentally asking if Key was certain, and Key nodded to affirm. Key took initiative this time and moved Minho's hand up and down his thigh. Both men tensed at the contact. Minho marveled at the enchanting feel of another man's thigh, or at least Key's thigh, and Key succumbed more and more to Minho's touch. His pressed through his jeans. Minho eyed the bulge and looked up at Key.

"I-I think... I want to try something... would you be up for it?" Although Key was thinking of the same thing, he was still stunned that Minho had asked. Not sensing any sign of consent, Minho shook his head. "I'm sorry. You don't have to say yes if you don't-"

"Yes."

Minho raised both of his eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

Key nodded and let go of his hand. Now left to lead on his own, Minho nodded and continued to caress Key's thigh. A part of him was still surprised that he was groping another man's thigh, and quite shocked at what he had proposed; and another part did not care that he was doing this to a man, only that they were both enjoying it. Again looking up to Key for permission to continue, and being met with a firm nod, Minho looked straight ahead at Key's bulge and, albeit having second thoughts, he slowly ed and ped Key's jeans. Key held back a moan when Minho's fingertips brushed against his as he undid his jeans. Minho carefully gripped the waistline of Key's briefs and jeans with his fingers and slowly pulled them down to his ankles, exposing Key's upright to the cool, open air. He widened his eyes at the sight of his , which was leveled with his eyes, now doubtful about what he was about to do. But Minho gulped, more curious than anything about how this was going to make him feel than whether or not this was right or even normal. He closed his eyes and, gripping the back of Key's left thigh for support, he slowly circled his tongue around the head. 

Key inmediately gasped when he felt Minho's tongue. His twitched in excitement, begging for more, and that's what Minho supplied. He slid his tongue around the head and over the hole, and soon worked his way down the shaft. In his mind, he tried imagining what he was , and the image of his own emerged. What he was and on right now felt all too familiar, yet all the more different. He engulfed all of it in his mouth, making a mess out of Key. Minho relished in the leathery texture of Key's on his tongue and the warmth that the shaft brought to his mouth. And yet, it all felt too unreal. Was this all some sort of crazy wet dream? This couldn't be happening. He, a man, could not possibly be giving a . He had to know if this was real. Eyes still closed, he slowly glided his hand to Key's inner thigh, which was now unclothed, and moved his hand up and down the smooth, firm surface; all this did was send Key to outer space again. Minho caressed his thigh, and moved it further up to his sweaty, prickly balls. Sensing the somewhat familiar yet unknown territory, Minho stretched his fingers across and gently tickled them.

Key moaned even louder and harshly gripped Minho's hair, keeping him in place and begging for more of this bittersweet torture. Trying hard not to gag, Minho continued to massage Key's balls and his . He tried to savor every touch, every moment, of this mindblowing pleasure. He held Key's right cheek with his free hand, and pressed his fingers against the plump, milky-white flesh that he had longed to touch. Key's mind gears malfunctioned, and all he could do was moan and curse through this guilty pleasure that he had wished for for so long. When at last he could no longer take it, he tried to pull Minho's head back by his hairs, but he acted too late and he was already releasing into Minho's mouth. Minho, suddenly shocked back into reality by the release, instinctively swallowed all that he could, and made haste to away the rest on Key's before aggressively pulling away to cough and gag. 

"Oh ..." he muttered before darting out to the sink to clean his mouth of the sweet, yet disgustingly salty taste. 

Key leaned back against the wall, breathing steadily to calm himself down and recuperate. His slowly softened, and he pressed his arms against the wall to ground himself. He looked down and realized that Minho had left the stall. He carefully put his pants back on and secured then. He trudged out and followed the sound of a sink and a gagging Minho. The latter held his mouth under the faucet, and his hyung rubbed his upper back. When Minho finished cleaning his mouth, he wiped away the water with his sleeve and collapsed into Key. The older kissed his dongsaeng's temple and hugged him. Minho breathed rapidly, still not quite over what he had just done, and hugged back, tightening the embrace, afraid to let him go. They closed their eyes, too scared that this was all a dream, and that once they opened their eyes, the dream would end. As if they had been together for ages, they easily melted in each other's embrace. 

Key nuzzled Minho's jaws. "You're still hard." He whispered.

"Don't worry about that. It'll wear off soon."

"Let me." Key said as he let go of Minho and crouched down. The latter held his sides to stop him. 

"No, really. I don't want anything now. Not now. Not here. Maybe..." He hesitated. "Some other time?"

Now comprehending, Key nodded and smiled shyly. "Oh-Ok." He buried his face in Minho's neck. "I guess we should head out now."

"Yea." Minho checked his watch. "It's 5:50. Want me to drive you home?"

"Oh, no. That's fine. I can walk home."

"Are you sure?" Key looked in his eyes and realized that Minho wanted to drive him home. 

"Uh... actually, sure. I'll go with you."

Minho smiled and sighed in relief. "Great." The two maintained an awkward silence. Minho tried to lighten the mood. "Better get out now before they lock us in."

Key chuckled. "We could always break the windows."

Minho cackled at this adorably blunt response. The two walked hand in hand to Minho's car. The drive to Key's house was peacefully silent. All Key could think about was that this day had been arguably the best day in his entire life. He had gotten his first kiss and first from someone he never thought would like him back. And Minho felt confident that he did the right thing. Albeit a bit nervous to speak to Key after their intimate time in the locker room, he had high hopes that things would go smoothly afterward. 

Minho pulled up in front of Key's house. When he turned of the ignition, he turned to face his passenger. "We're here."

"Yea. Thanks again for the ride." Key faced Minho and smiled bashfully. As if they had read each other's minds, they crashed their lips together for another deep, passionate kiss. It was intended to be a goodnight kiss, but their lust hadn't quite worn off yet from earlier, and once again, they were back in the locker room, groping and . Key inserted his tongue in Minho's mouth, and he slid his hand up Minho's firm thigh to his hips (who knew that soccer of all things could make a man's physique this desirable?). Minho glided his hand down Key's back and it comfortably gripped his . 

Minho abruptly pulled out of the kiss before they could get carried away. "You really should go inside now. Your dad might see us."

"He's probably reading the paper now. I'll be careful. I'll see you Monday."

"Hey, you'd better answer my text messages this time."

Key chuckled shyly and blushed. "Yea, I'll get on that." He looked at Minho's eyes again. "Minho I..." He gently rubbed Minho's . "I want you to know that... I-I-"

"Me too."

"You do?"

"Yea, I do. I really, really do." 

Relieved, Key gave one last peck before retiring for the night.

That night, in his bed, all Key could think about was Minho. The way Minho held him when they hugged, the way he caressed him when they were just kissing, the way he smiled, the way he widened his eyes like a frog's when he was happy, the way he twirled his tongue when he on his hard ...

Minho could not stop thinking about Key, as well. He thought about how cute he was when he was shy, or when he was pouting. He thought about when he was crying earlier because he liked Minho but could not tell him. He remembered all those times they flirted during their tutoring sessions, and now everything made sense. They were both too embarassed to admit their feelings both to themselves and each other. All this time, Minho was afraid to admit that he liked Key because he did not want to be different. But Key was already different from everyone else, and that alone comforted him and made kissing worth it.

Both men smiled to themselves as they drifted off to sleep. What had happened in the locker room was no dream. None of it was fake. All of it was real, and all of it was beautiful. No shame, no regrets, no disagreements, just beautiful love.