Chapter 4

Madness of mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to run but can’t move even in inch. I want to scream but can’t take a breath. You catching up, seems like you can reach me momently.  I’m begging … begging for mercy drowning in tears. But all I can see is evil smirk and all I hear is fulgurating giggle. I’ve already accept irreversible destiny that reaching me in your face. Your slow steps heard echoing in my skull. I don’t resist waiting for the hit. But next I felt is your soft lips on mine. It hurts more than any kick. That merciless mind: I won’t disobey, I like it when you lips pave the way on my neck and turn back. What!!! No-no-no-NO!!! I woke up in tears. What the hell? Bloody nightmare. Ok, JooHyon, it is the prints of the stress and fear. Your brain trying to save you from madness. It is The Stockholm syndrome. You read about it, right? Don’t give in. Try to hide it, fake it. You will never be the toy. Uuuh, calm down. You can take it… I hope.

Room I stay is always dark because there’re no windows just ventilation but it is too small to escape. I don’t know is it already morning or still night. I can’t connect with anyone. Maids are my only companions. I miss noise of the city, trees whispering, air, aqua, music, sunshine and everything. Sudden knock interrupted my thoughts.

- Morning, Miss!-Maid said happily.

- Morning. Seems like you have good news.- please. I directed at her my hopeful look.

- Sir admitted you to take a walk with him!!! Such a good news, isn’t it?- She looked exultated.

- You can tell that Pumpkin to go to the hell.- I said angrily. What the bastard? Take a walk? Eat potato, moron.

- But you haven’t been outside for a long time, miss. You’re getting sick. Look at your face, miss, it’s deadly pale!- She gibbered worriedly. I smiled looking at her.

- Omo, you’ve just smiled, miss!!! I saw your smile! Or I’m getting crazy?- she talked to herself.

- Calm down, sweetheart, and talk properly.- SeoHyon smiled again. That girl in front of her was clumsy but cute.

- Sir’s going to the shore and he is taking you too!!! Amazing, right?- she told enthusiastically.

- Shore? Why?- I asked. He’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter