Chapter 3

Madness of mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Miss… Miss! Wake up, miss! You have had no food since yesterday. She doesn’t move… What if she’s dead???- Squeaky voice pulled me out of my dreams but I don’t hurry to open my eyes or show them that I’ve woken up already.

- Don’t get cranky! Poor girl! Of course she got tired. I’ll see if you are NOT in such mean situation. – Said the other maid. She sounded older.

- The most frightening is all happened is just beginning, I guess. I saw Devil yesterday and he seemed to be interested in that girl so there’s no hope for her. She’s going to be corpse or squeezed orange (under the best scenario) at the end. – She said sighing.

- Wash you dirty mouth, you, silly Dummy, and do your work or going to end up like last maid?- I felt shipshape touch on hand.

- Miss! You’re running out of time! You should be prepared to meet Sir!- Maid said more loudly but still as polite like she’s going to lose her head if she’s not. I opened my eyes and they greeted me as I’m not prisoner but guest in the hotel. And I decided to accept the rules. It’s like playing role and I’ll play it till the right moment.

- What’s today’s program?- I asked with tranquility in my voice. Both of maids looked so flabbergasted. I hardly had myself back from giggling.

- Sir wish’s you for dinner, miss.- Maid who was more discreet said.   

- It’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter