Fashion

Onewrella ( Cinderella Parody )

 

One Morning ,

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's 7 am and Onewrella was preparing their food , chicken

 

 

while her stepmothar and Jaehyo were sitting on the dining chair waiting for the food and chatting .

 

 

 

"Have you heard about the big ball the Queen was throwing tonight to find Prince Jungshin a wife ? Can i come ? " Jaehyo asked .

 

 

 

Onewrella heard about it while she was setting the table,  she asked , "Can I come too ? " .

 

 

 

As she asked that question , there comes the silence , looking at Onewrella and

 

 

 

the two began to sing " Mworaedo Onew sangtae ! " .

 

 

 

Her stepmother laughed , " You may go , Onewrella . IF you finished all the chores ,

and IF you helped your sister get ready , and IF you find more beautiful dress instead of rags . "

 

 

Onewrella worked hard just to find Jaehyo's perfect dress and Jaehyo got an idea

 

-- to go in the Turquoise kingdom's dressing room and find the dress .Onewrella

 

nodded just for her to find her perfect dress .

 

 

*****************************************************

 

In the dressing room . 

 

 

Onewrella and Jaehyo were finding their dresses and suddenly saw Prince Jungshin

 

finding clothes .

 

They thought they went in the wrong room but Prince Jungshin was the one who went in the wrong room .

 

 

As they met in the room , Jungshin joked , " can i wear them too ? "

 

 

"Prince Jungshin , wear the last dress ! " Onewrella suggested .

 

 

"hmm . . .  that's too short . . . i don't want my y , long legs to be revealed . " he joked again .

 

 

" that's why you need to wear those . . so they could see your y long legs . . . and attract more guys . " Onewrella innocently said .

 

 

"but the girls will faint . . . i'm no homo " Jungshin replied .

 

 

"i can totally see myself being so pretty as a girl~" Jaehyo suddenly said .

 

 

"actually, i'm prettier , jaehyo. i've natural long legs, and long hair too." Jungshin boasted .

 

 

Onewrella laughed , "i'll court you , Prince Jungshin . "

 

 

 

 

A Fairygodmothar , Gongchan , who happened to be a guy but is called fairygodMOTHAR because of his job (being a fairygodmother) , gave a dress to Jaehyo and wears it .

 

Jaehyo came back twirling with the dress on , "How do I look ? "

 

 

"I'm the prettiest ! " Onewrella then said as she flips her hair but Prince Jungshin disagreed .

 

 

 

Jungshin got a dress , wears it and flips his hair as he came back . 

 

 

Onewrella was laughing out loud as she sees them .

 

 

"YEAH ! but i have confident in myself~ " Jaehyo told them as she cat walks wearing heels . 

 

 

Jungshin snatched the heels and takes a handbag while Onewrella went to find her dress .

 

Jaehyo runs after Jungshin barefooted , "Yah ! salad freak, gimme my heels!!"

 

 

 

Jungshin gave back the heels to Jaehyo and said , "it wasn't my taste anyway . . . "

 

 

 

While Jungshin and Jaehyo were fighting about fashion .

 

 

Onewrella came back twirling around with a perfect hello kitty dress .

 

 

Then Stepmothar Sulli came and stares at everything -- Onewrella flipping her hair and waves like a beauty queen , Prince Jungshin combing his hair and whips it back and forth , and Jaehyo twirling around then fixing her hair .

 

But Sulli left them . After that , Jungshin changed back to original as Prince Jungshin and sauntered infront of the mirror .

 

 

He asked , "will you court me for today, Jaehyo ?"

 

 

"court you?? why would i?" Jaehyo told him .

 

 

But then , Jungshin turned his attention to Onewrella and praise ,"OH WOW ! you look spectacular in that dress onewrella!  " and then he winked at her .

 

 

Onewrella blushed and mumbled , " He likes me !"

 

 

Jungshin talked to her , "who's the prettiest of all of us?" then whispered, " i have some chickens here~" while waving those yummy chickens .

 

 

Jaehyo interrupted and brought a drumstick vampire chicken, "Sistar , you should choose me!"

 

Onewrella answered ,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm still the prettiest ! "