Heels

Onewrella ( Cinderella Parody )

 

After all the fashion battles among them .
 
 
 
Night came,
 
It was the Royal Ball already .
 
 
Sitting on the Royal chair was the Queen and next to him was Prince Jungshin ,
who looked very bored and uninterested .
People were dancing, chatters fill the air, laidies were asking Prince Jungshin
to dance with them but he refused them .
Everyone arrived even Onewrella and Jaehyo .
 
Suddenly, Sulli came in front of everyone "I CONFESS THAT THE PEOPLE THAT I SAW IN THE 
DRESSING ROOM IN TURQUOISE KINGDOM HAVE GONE MAD!!!!!"
 
Everyone looked at her and silence have overcome the Royal Ball .
But then, Jungshin broke the Silence " yeah, i can't control them.. like seriously.."
 
"You are the main one Prince Jungshin," replied Sulli .
 
Jungshin just grinned and called the attention of these two ladies --- Onewrella and Jaehyo .
 
"Yeah ! The Prince is like auditioning for a model agency back there," Jaehyo said .
 
Jungshin added , "and Jaehyo was wearing some kinda dress and 6-inch high heels,"
 
Sulli imitated Jungshin ," I look the best...my dress show off my long y legs.."
 
Jungshin coughed and asked innocently ,"Who said that?"
 
"nae nae ! Lee Jungshin and Jaehyo Ahn are fighting over the heels," Onewrella interrupted lately.
 
"i gave back his heels already," Jungshin answered back .
 
Jaehyo added,"yeah , the fashion salad terrorist said its not his style~"
 
" i ain't a fashion terrorist," Jungshin frowned,"Im a model by the way ."
 
Onewrella gets Jaehyo's heels and puts it on "It should fit my feet the best. and By the way, My
 
fashion is the best~ Hello Kitty~"
 
 
Jaehyo shouted,"Yah! Onewrella! chickensis! that's Mine!"
 
"Bye Chickensis!" Onewrella said and ran away .
 
Jungshin followed her and said, "Let me court you, Lady chicken ."
 
"I'M A MODEL TOO! AND CHICKENSIS, HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME ! MY HEELS! MY PRECIOUS HEELS!!! NOOOOO!!!" Jaehyo screams dramatically and runs barefooted .
 
Everything was just too perfect now . Her prince is with her , she has a beautiful shoes , her chickensis screamed and running barefooted , just as she wanted it to be
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
then she tripped .
 
 
It was at the entrance stairs .
 
Prince Jungshin catched Onewrella and carried her bridal-style .
 
Unlucky , Jaehyo came , takes the heels and runs away .
 
"Oh no ! Onewrella's stepsis just stole her (?) heels," Jungshin said , Shocked and terrified because of Jaehyo .
 
"Chickensis stole the heels !" Onewrella exclaimed .
 
Jaehyo came back , " Yes ! I'm the gorgeous chickensis ! and i have the heels ! Mwahahahahahahhaha---"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There , she stumbles .
 
Onewrella runs up to her and said , " CHICKENSIS ! HOW COULD YOU, STEPCHICKENSIS! "
 
Prince Jungshin snatches the heels away from Jaehyo,"here's your heels, onewrella~"
 
 
 
Suddenly , Jaehyo pushed Onewrella , steals the heels and wears it,"see it fits mine ever so perfectly~ mwahahahaha!!!"
 
Jungshin exited the scene . He went to eat salad, and sighed,"Eating salad is better~ i'm so sorry onewrella, your prince can'd do anything else..."
 
Onewrella was disappointed because Prince Jungshin didn't protect her from her evil chickensis and 
now , Jaehyo's cuddling her heels while saying ," i still have the heels~ hahaha heels is my love~ yeah totally! im in love with my heels!" she even kissed it .
 
It's like a nightmare ! ! ! ! 
 
 
So, She ran up to her room and cried,"Fairy God Mother ! Gongchan ! Where are you ? "
 
Gongchan , the Fairy God Mother popped in and asked ,"What's wrong, Onewrella?"
 
"my chickensis stole the heels you gave (?)" she stopped for a bit and thinks,"Did she give me anything ? It's just the first time we've met ." , 
 
then she sobbed "where are the rats ? TT_TT I mean the mice ? "
 
Gongchan asked,"who's your chickensis ? and here ! a new & prettier heels !" . Then he (?) gave Onewrella a brand new glass slippers .
 
 
She took the heels and wore it , "Kamsa , fairygod mother~ and she is Jaehyo . But nevermind" . Then she mumbled ,"Ill just go with the fairy Godmother ;) So handsome~".
 
She held Gongchan's hand, "Now , lets go to the ball ! ! ! you're my new ~"
 
"Prince Jungshin is your one and only , OnewRella ! " Gongchan answered and popped out .
 
Onewrella tried everything just to stop him but she failed . She thought of everything for a while and had decided to go to Jungshin .
 
****************************************************************
 
 
"My one and only ~~~" Onewrella happily said .
 
"Yes , Onewrella?", Prince Jungshin said as he went to her .
 
Suddenly , Onewrella remembered something ,"wait a sec !" . She exits the scene by flipping her hair and went to her chickensis , Jaehyo .
 
She snatched Jaehyo's heels and wears it,"bad chickensis !" Then she pushed her on the ground and stepped on her ,"YOU CHICKENSIS ! D=< YOU BROUGHT TOO MUCH PAIN TO ME ! AND YOU'RE JUST A STEPCHICKENSIS!so I should STEP on you ! I should STEP chickensis !"
 
Jaehyo was lying on the ground and being stepped . "UGH ! UGH ! Would you stop Stepping on me , Onewrella ?!" she exclaimed .
 
Onewrella refused , "No ! I'm just getting my revenge ! That's what you get ! HMPH !" . For the last time, she stepped on Jaehyo harder and then leaves .
 
Jaehyo was left , barefooted , with missing heels and is unconcious .
 
Out of Nowhere , Onewrella looked around ," I dont see my prince anymore . fairy godmothar !!!"
 
"Mothar !!!!!! FAIRYGODMOTHARRRRRRR !!!! GONGCHAN!" she called out for a thousand times .
 
At last , Gongchan popped in ,"What's up, Onewrella?"
 
 
Onewrella told him quickly,"Prince Jungshin is lost . Be my temporary !"
 
Gongchan looked around and answered , "Where is Prince Jungshin ? ..............Okay (?) ._. "
 
Then , Onewrella clings to Gongchan and replied ,"I dont care to where he is now but i know he's happy . Kya kya kya ~ Let's go to the ball now !"
 
They went to the ball and danced and danced until the next day .
 
So in the end, 
 
Jungshin lives happily with salad,
 
Jaehyo is still missing his heels 
 
and Fairy godmothar Gong ChanShik is with Onewderella . . .
 
And they lived happily and twisted after . 
 
 
 
 
=========================================================================
 
Ah ~~~~~~ At last! It was finished OwwwwwwwwwO 
 
 
Merry Christmas to everyone ^u^
 
 
Special thanks to our very own Kingdom TURQUOISE
 
TURQUOISE FTW ~!
 
AND ALSO TO MY BELOVED
 
RP ,