Stick with U

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After that day (yeah yeah) we always (yeah yeah). Stuck togeher like the Astro twins, you were me and I was you.

 

"Where the heck are we really goin'?! We've been circling around this mall!!"

Soo Jung burst. She was tired walking then standing then Kim Jong In dragging her in any direction he see. They were at the front of an ice cream shop, sitting while eating some Baskin Robbins while waiting for the gang.

 

She knows Jong In wants to spend the remaining time with her, so she just let him be. Because after next week, it was the longest time they'll be parted. 

"You're such a killjoy"

"Says to the man who dragged me like I'm his mother"

"Be grateful I'm keeping you fit"

"You are not keeping me fit, you're making me tired"

"Okay guys, just stop. Can't you just get along for the remaining week. I'm getting tired of you bickering day and night" Se Hun intervened but he only received death glares.

"Shut up"

 

 

(Present, Soo Jung)

 

Drunk again. She was always coming home drunk. Her brother and sister didn't mind because it's her only escape from a hurtful situation. She wobbly walked into the hallways of their large mansion, trying to steady herself while climbing upstairs. She plopped herself at her bed, not minding to remove her shoes or even her clothes.

Her phone suddenly beeped, her hands roamed to find the phone in her pocket. She opened it, only seeing one message.

 

From: Jong In Bear

 

Hey! We're planning to go out tomorrow with the gang, wanna come? Ji Yeon would come.

 

She clutched her chest, fighting the tears threatening to fall and managed to reply.

 

To: Jong In Bear

 

Sorry. Busy these weeks. Have fun :).

 

She hate to lie, but she has to.

 

(March 3, 2009)

"In the end, they left us.."

"They were so into shopping"

After being away from the gang, Soo Jung and Jong In roamed the mall. They enjoyed each other's company with silence. Suddenly, Jong In grabbed her wrist to drag her in some girly shops.

She glared at him, "You know I hate girly things" She reminded, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Close your eyes" He commanded

"What I am, 3 years old?"

"Just cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter