You

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You cried so much on the day before graduation. You held it in firmly since you're a guy.

 

Graduation. It was the most saddest part of highschool, and add to that, Soo Jung will leave for Harvard.

 

As Jong In looked around, his circle of friends are already bursting in crying. They don't care about their makeup being destroyed. For everyone, it's the pain in the to see it. But for Jong In, it's more like a painful goodbye to the people who stayed by his side for almost all of his life.

He walked closer, wirh their wailings becoming louder. He was about to pat Se Hun when someone backhugged him. She was clearly sniffing and he could swear that her make up stained his toga. He removed her arms, suprising the girl. He adjust his clothes and hugged her once more.

 

5..

"Jong In"

4..

He hummed in reply

3..

She couldn't say the words

2..

He soothed her back.

1..

"Goodbye.."

 

(Present)

 

"Is Mr. Kim there?"

"And you are?"

"His best friend, Jung Soo Jung" She answered softly, waiting for the secretary to come back.

"Apparently, Ms. Jung, you are on the list of Mr. Kim's expected people, please follow me"

 

She followed his secretary towards the office. Everyone who saw her bowed at her, as she has been a constant visitor to the certain building. The secretary knocked and a faint 'come in' was heard.

"Just a reminder--" The secretary smiled, "--he's been in a bad mood"

She chuckled warmly, "--I'm sure to take note of that. Did Park Ji Yeon ever visited this company?" She asked before going in. The secretary suddenly smiled, "--you know what's odd, you were placed in Mr. Kim's important people while Ms. Park was placed in the unimportant people"

 

Now that's odd. But she decided to shrug it out, saying it's personal business whatever Jong In was doing. She silently opened the door, and she was glad he didn't seem to notice her presence. She came closer and tap the ice cold americano she was drinking on his cheeks, jolting the boy up.

"Gosh! You scared me, Jung!" 

She laughed and sat on the couch, "--someone told me you haven't take any lunch"

"Did Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter