YOU GO FIRST

Blacklist

“THE ELDEST SHOULD GO IN FIRST!”

“NO THE YOUNGEST SHOULD!”

“WHY SHOULD THE MAKNAE BE SENT TO DIE FIRST?! THE LEADER SHOULD BE THE FIRST!”

“HONGMOM YOU’RE THE STRONGEST YOU SHOULD GO IN FIRST AND PROTECT US!”

“!@#$%^&”

Here, we see 10 grown-ups arguing over who should enter the haunted house first. Coming up with all sort of excuses just to not be the first one to enter. Being the first was equivalent to the one to get hit first with jump scares… That obviously most of them would be scared of.

 

“OH MY GOD I’LL GO FIRST ALL OF YOU SHUT UP.” Yan An shouted, and everyone’s face instantly lit up and queued behind Yan An orderly… Quite like that of ducklings following behind the mother duck.

It’ll be a lie if Yan An said he wasn’t afraid, but if no one volunteered to go first, they’d probably be stuck there till the amusement park closes.

 

“Ready? Let’s go!” Yan An shouted as he headed in the haunted house with 9 ducklings behind him, clutching onto each other like their lives depended on it.

 

“Who’s smart idea was it to even come to the haunted house…” Yuto muttered under his breath as he had a death grip on Wooseok’s shirt.

“Reminder to self, kill Hyojong when we get out, if we get out here safe…” Hongseok said as he glared at the poor Hyojong who suggested going to the haunted house, when clearly most of them were afraid of the supernatural.

“Okay Pentagon! Remember to NOT hit anyone, they are all humans acting as gho— AHHHHHHHHH” Hwitaek tried to remind everyone… Until a “ghost” popped out from nowhere and, was unfortunately hit in the face as Hwitaek flinched and sent a punch to his face… And also elbowed his hyung standing behind him.

“You keep your hands to yourself first, Hwitaek…” Jinho reprimanded as he rubbed his torso where he got whacked by Hwitaek.

“Hey ghost, really sorry for this embarrassing hyung we have here!!! Hope you’re not hit too badly…” Wooseok bowed to the “ghost” and they continued with the trail.

--

“AHHHHHHH HYUNG THERE’S A CLOWN. WE’RE GOING TO DIE!!” Shinwon screamed as he saw the clown running towards them with a knife in his hands. He made effort to turn around and run away but got held in place by Changgu who was standing behind him.

“Calm down hyung… It’s just a staff acting like a psychotic clown, it’s okay, breathe… Breathe…” Changgu rubbed comforting circles on Shinwon’s back as he tried not to panic himself. Clowns are scary you know. Or so he tried to defend himself. Changgu was definitely not scared.

--

“OHMYGOD OHMYGOD I THINK WE ARE GOING TO DIE.” Yan An whimpered as he got hit in the head by Hyojong behind him.

“I’M DYING FROM A HEART ATTACK FROM ALL YOUR SCREAMS OHMYGOD CALM DOWN THEY’RE JUST ACTO— AHHHHHHHH” Just as Hyojong was whining about all the screaming, a bloody hand dropped onto his shoulder and caused him to freak out and let out a scream that was probably able to kill all the “ghosts” lurking around.

“OH MY GOD KIM HYOJONG MY EARS.” Hyunggu shouted as he rubbed his ears.

“It’s hyung for you, youngin!” Hyojong shouted back, but got hit in the head by Jinho as he glared at them to continue walking.

--

The entire time in the haunted house, every one of them were either screaming their heads off or trying to keep their hands to themselves, in fear of murdering any of the staff by mistake. As they were almost to the end, yet another “ghost” appeared and nearly got hit by Hyunggu.

Now that was the last straw for the staff.

“Hi sirs, we kindly ask of the 10 of you to exit the haunted house immediately. A few of our actors have been hurt by you, and we do not wish for any more injuries to our actors. While we do understand your fear, we do not appreciate the harm incurred to our actors. Please follow me, and I have informed all of our actors to not scare the 10 of you so don’t worry.” The staff said with a straight face, then turned to guide the 10 out of the haunted house.

Once they were out of the haunted house, all 10 members continuously apologized for the injury caused, and offered to compensate the staff. It was, however, met with rejection.

“It’s no problem sirs. This is a common occurrence over here. However, please also do understand that we would have to black list you from entering the haunted house in the future.” The staff smiled, and walked away leaving Pentagon with guilt on their faces.

“Well, that’s good, considering we’d never come here again! Let’s go have some food now!” Hwitaek exclaimed, and dragged the exhausted looking members towards the direction of the food stands.