I Promise You

My Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well I hope you like it Laura^^

Donghae was home for a few days from doing his police service. Arriving, he never told his girlfriend of three years. He was to have a week off and spent the first three day with s and family. On the fourth day, he arrived at the apartment they shared. Knowing that she would be at work, he began cooking and preparing for his lover. He showered and waited for his girlfriend to arrive home. 

Work was a mission for Laura and she was actually looking forward to a quiet plain evening with the television and some ice cream. Arriving at the door she opened it up and the apartment was dark with a few candles lit and rose petals on the floor which lead to a candle lit table with supper on it and Donghae dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt tucked in, sleeves rolled up and hair style up.

‘Welcome home.’ He smiled as he handed her a single rose.

‘Hae, you’re home!’ She threw herself into a hug.

‘I am,’ He hugged her body tight, as he kissed the top of her head, ‘But not for long.’

She released herself from his hug, looking up at him, ‘How long?’

‘Until next week Monday.’

She hugged him again, ‘That’s long enough for me.’

‘I love you Laura.’ He took her face in his hands, kissing her lips delicately.

‘This evening is beautiful.’ She pressed her forehead to his

‘Not as beautiful as you.’

The evening dinner was simply perfect. It had been months since she had seen Donghae in person, and just having him before her, made her stomach flutter. They shared laughs and stories since being apart but the evening came to an end. Donghae guided her to their shared bedroom, where he had rose petals all over the bed, soft music playing and some candles illuminating the scene. Looking at the sight before her, she felt some tears threaten to full in her eyes.

Donghae took her face in his hands and wiped her tears with his thumbs. He didn't want tear, especially not tonight. Placing a passionate kiss on her lips, she melted into his warm and welcoming touch. Liking the feeling of his lips on hers, she responded to the kiss with much passion and need. There was a sense of innocence in the kiss as their lips began move in sync. He tugged slightly on her lower lip as she gained him access. His tongue explored her hot cavern as their tongues fought for dominance but his won.

Removing his shirt, she tossed it to the side as she admired his body. Their lips reattached as he discarded her blue t-shirt, revealing her perfect body to him. Running her hands up and down his abs, they walked backwards with them falling on the bed and her atop of him. She was on all fours as she kissed him when he placed his strong hands on her shoulders, flipping them over.

He nibbled on her lower lip as she moaned, gaining him access to her hot cavern. Their tongues fought for dominance before falling into an dance. Her hands left his hair as they went down to undo his belt and pants that soon joined their other clothing. Leaving her lips, he kissed the corner of then jawline with him reattaching to her neck. and biting at the crook of her neck which earned him a sensual moan.

‘Still the spot, I see.’ He purred as he eyed his new artwork on her neck.

Kissing the hickey one last time, he kissed down her chest and through her channel, down her stomach and landed between her legs. She bit down on her lower lip as he kissed her inner thigh which sent electric shocks down her spin. This feeling had been foreign to her even since he left and yet it felt so fresh. Quick work was made of their underwear as they teased one another and noise filled the bedroom.

Intimate moans echoed around the room with the accompaniment of the sound of flesh against flesh. With ever he made, she match it with a moan which just turned him on even more causing him to move faster. He was neither rough nor hard for he made love to her not ed her. He treated her with care and made her feel good. His movement were strong yet passionate as their bodies rocked together with lips attached at any given moment. The duvet was draped around Donghae’s waist as they went at it.

Time passed as they spent their intimate moment together as if it was their last. After a few rounds around the room, they finally settled in bed, breathless, sweaty and happy with each other’s company. The clock on the bed side flashed, 1:30am. Donghae pulled Laura’s body close to his, as his strong arms wrapped around her delicate body. Sighing in content, he kissed the top of her head before they drifted of to sleep.

There was a soft rustle as the summer breeze blew through a window, allowing the white curtain to move delicately. The warm sun show through, illuminating the four post bed that lay in the middle of the bedroom. Clothing decorated the floor, with item falling everywhere accompanied with some rose petals. The blue and white sheets of the bed were covering two bodies, with the one know propped up on one elbow and looking down at the other sleeping. The sleeping body shifted slightly, for they felt the gaze.

‘Morning beautiful.’ Donghae smiled down.

‘Morning Hae.’ Laura blinked with a smile.

‘How’d you sleep, Laura?’ Hae asked as he tucked a stand of hair behind her ear.

‘Better, now that you are back.’ Laura smiled as Donghae leaned in and place a soft kiss on her lips.

She crawled on top of him, pressing firmly against his body. His arms circled around her as they continued kissing. Donghae had called in sick for Laura so they could spend the day together in bed. Tilting her head, he explored as he began kissing down her cheek then to her jawline, making his way to her neck just as the sound of a grumble filled the room. Laura chuckled as she looked down at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter