ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ☁ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ

September 1st 2010. . .

 

It was a sunny morning, Moon Jiae was walking to school. It was the first of september and also the first day at her new school. Jiae, her parents and her younger baby brother had just moved from Dobong to Gangnam. Even though it was only an hour drive from her hometown, her school would be too far away so she had to change schools.

Jiae felt weird in her new uniform, her old uniform used to be black and yellow while this one was blue and green. She hated the colour green, it made her eyes hurt. But rules were still rules and they still needed to be obeyed.

Soon she saw the big building come closer and closer and her heart started to beat faster in her chest. Jiae was a shy and nervous girl on the outside, always shaking because of stress with her eyes directed towards the ground; wich made her bump into a guy on accident.

Jiae's binder fell on the ground, papers flying everywhere.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." She apologised, not giving a look to the person she walked into. Jiae was too busy picking up the scattered papers he didn't notice to handsome teenage boy. "It's alright, don't worry." He said with a deep voice.

Jiae looked up and was mesmerised by his good looks, making her stutter even more when he handed her back some papers he helped her pick up. "T-Thank you, um. . ."

"Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." He said as he bowed, she bowed back to him and introduced herself.

"That's a pretty name, Moon Jiae." He said. "Is it alright if I call you Moon?" She nodded. "Well Moon, I see you're new here, would you like me to help you around?" He asked, she nodded again but this time she smiled lightly at him. "Let's go then." He said and took her hand in his to lead her through the large amount of students.

At the end of the day, Jiae returned home with a smile. She never thought she'd make a friend or meet someone kind enough to help her on her new school. She told her baby brother all about it, her parents weren't home so who else could she talk to?

Speaking of the Devil, Jiae's phone made a funny noise, meaning she had recieved a text. Thinking it'd be her parents, Jiae sighed and got up from her seat next to Seo Jun to answer her phone, but it was actually her new friend Chanyeol.

A smile appeared to her face as she read the text;
 

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʏᴇᴏʟ: ʜɪ ᴍᴏᴏɴ! ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏᴏᴅ? ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ᴘʟᴜs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴡɴ!

She quickly replied: ᴍᴏᴏɴ: ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs :)

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʏᴇᴏʟ: ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀ! ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅʀᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀsᴀᴘ

 

Jiae quickly responded with her adress and got up to start cooking dinner, but not before making sure she looked okay enough to greet Chanyeol like this. She quickly brushed her hair and re-applied her lipstick and put on a different pair of pants. "That should be enough." She said. "How do I look Seo Jun?" She turned to her brother who responded with a thumbs up. "Perfect."

 

2 Hours Later. . .

 

The three finished dinner and were now in Jiae's living room. Chanyeol was playing with Seo Jun while Jiae was busy washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. "You know, Seo Jun doesn't open up to people fast, I guess you're kinda special." Shouted Jiae to her friend while drying a plate.

It was cute watching the two play together, Jiae was hoping Chanyeol would come over more in the future. It was nice for her to have a friend her age plus she could get her work done wich was a bonus.

Seo Jun quickly became tired, it was bed time for him anyways. Jiae put him to sleep in her crib after giving him a kiss. After that she and Chanyeol were seated on her couch, making homework while a random TV show was playing in the background.

"These teachers are mad, it's the first day of school and we already got an assignment." Stated Jiae.

"Yeah, this is nuts." Said Chanyeol. "I'd rather be doing something fun with you right now but nope, school wants us to have no life." He finished.

"With me?" Asked Jiae. "What did you want to do?" She asked.

"Well I wanted to show you around town and go to a restaurant or something. Not that I didn't enjoy playing with your brother, but if we didn't have to do all this work for school we could still do that now you know?" Chanyeol threw his pen down in anger.

"Hey calm down Yeollie, where is that Happy Virus that I saw today, hm?" Said Jiae who started to poke Chanyeol's cheeks making him smile again. "There he is!"

Chanyeol looked at Jiae with a smirk, recieving a confused look from Jiae. He pushed her down on the couch and started tickling her sides, making her laugh hysterically.

"Stop, Seo Jun will wake up." She said through breaths, making him stop."

"Alright, but next time I won't be easy on you!" He said.


The two finished their assignment as time seemed to have flewn by. Jiae's parents still weren't home, making her wonder where they were. She decided to call her mother since she started to get worried. She didn't pick up so she procceeded to call her dad, luckily he did pick up his phone.

"Hey dad, why aren't you and mom home yet?" She asked. Her dad answered, his voice sounded hoarse and it sounded like he just finished crying.

"Honey, I have some bad news, please take a seat." He said, Jiae's face grew pale as she sat down next to Chanyeol who noticed something was wrong so he took her hands in his as a sign of comfort.

"Your mom got in an accident while driving to work today. We are both in the hospital right now. I'm waiting for a doctor or nurse to tell me what is going on but I've been here for a while and still. . . Nothing." 

Jiae gasped, tears were starting to form in her eyes. "M-Mom. . . Please, not mom." She said, not being able to form correct sentences.

"I'm so sorry honey, but please don't worry too much. I'll be staying at the hospital so you take good care of your brother. I will let you know if something happens."
And with that her father hung up the phone and Jiae bursted out in tears.

Chanyeol asked what was wrong but she still wasn't able to say a word. So Chanyeol just held her and let her cry on his chest, he didn't care if his shirt was getting wet, his best friend was in pain so he had to be there for her. He even decided to stay the night, not caring if his parents or sister were worried, his friend needed him more right now.