ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ☁ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ

4 years ago. . .

 

It was a sunny morning, Moon Jiae was walking to school. It was the first of september and also the first day at her new school. Jiae, her parents and her younger baby brother had just moved from Dobong to Gangnam. Even though it was only an hour drive from her hometown, her school would be too far away so she had to change schools.

Jiae felt weird in her new uniform, her old uniform used to be black and yellow while this one was blue and green. She hated the colour green, it made her eyes hurt. But rules were still rules and they still needed to be obeyed.

Soon she saw the big building come closer and closer and her heart started to beat faster in her chest. Jiae was a shy and nervous girl on the outside, always shaking because of stress with her eyes directed towards the ground; wich made her bump into a guy on accident.

The guy who changed her whole appearance from a shy girl to a loud girl.

His name was Park Chanyeol, he was seventeen years old, meaning he was a year older than her. The two quickly became friends, Chanyeol helped her on her first day, making her feel welcome and making her feel relaxed. Normally it would be hard, but Chanyeols positive vibes made it easy to do so.

When the two found out they were going to be in the same class they couldn't be happier. Luckily for Jiae, Chanyeol had to do his year over, or else he would be a grade higher than her.

Chanyeol didn't really mind, it meant that he could spend the rest of his school career together with this wonderful girl who he learned to love. . . But of course she didn't know. Jiae was too oblivious to notice Chanyeols deeds that were done out of love, her always thinking it was out of friendship.

Opening doors for her, ordering food and drinks for her, holding her heavy books, buying her cute small presents from time to time. She rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek one day, wich started Chanyeols crush. Since then he started doing these little things, knowing he'd get a kiss from his favourite girl.

Oh, how Chanyeol wished he could kiss her, not just on her cheek or her forehead, but on her beautiful lips wich were always red and shiny from her lipstick. While he looked into her beautiful chocolate colored eyes. Chanyeol grew to love her, but it wasn't meant to be.

Four years went by, Chanyeol and Jiae were going to graduate and leave their school. They used to reassure eachother by saying they would still be best friends and call and text eachother every day. But it didn't happen, it wasn't meant to be.

Chanyeol and Jiae became complete strangers to eachother. . .