Squish

Zodiac Comprehension

Mark sighed. He doesn't know how many times he's done that but apparently he forgot Donghyuck's life form still on his bed, mindless talking, trying to get his attention but no. Mark is currently trying to remember why school hates him so much. 

He thinks about how much he hates the early schedule, and why does his teachers assign so much homework. He doesn't want to get up, and shuts his eyes, becoming a fish out of water, he groans and flops around his bed. 

His hand comes across a squishy surface as he's being a fish, and is fairly confused. After snapping out of his mentally-ranting trance, he then flips himself to the object. 

"I really hate you Mark, do you know that? Are you aware of that? Because I really do. I hope you understand my hatred towards to you. All it took for you to notice me was to shut up and stick out my and you finally remember that I exist? Very funny Mark. I have you know that I'm officially triggered," He ranted on in broken english.

"Have you been looking through my phone? Why are you acting dank now?" I questioned in deep concern, those memes could be scarring. 

"Yeah I did, I had to see if any of those sneaky snakes tried to slide in your dms. I've seen memes like those. I want you to only me, you toaster strudel, hmp." He said sassily.

I sighed, once again. Donghyuck was having one of those "Moments." I sighed and grabbed his head, kissing his forehead and he snuggled his head in my chest immediately. 

I heard his soft sobs through my pajama shirt muffling them slightly and a wetness uncomfortably rubbing through the cotton onto my bare chest. 

I sighed and mumbled things that would make him happy again, like dank memes, memes, vape nation leaders, and most of all, cats. After hearing that special word, his snot filled face moved from my pajama shirt making me grimace. I sighed, rubbing off his tears and snot from his face and sighing in defeat. 

"I want a cat, really, really bad. Don't you know that? But that ugly bug replant lover, Taeyong, just has to have allergies," rolling over I realized it was bad of Donghyuck for calling Taeyong that. 

"Hey, that was mean of you to call Taeyong that," I scolded lightly. Donghyuck wearily tsked. "I don't care, you're mean, everyone is mean to me. Is it because I'm a Gemini? I read a post about Gemini's and how everyone hates them, is it true? Do you hate me Mark? Do you just date/pretend love me because you feel bad that no one loves me?" Donghyuck pitifully sobbed out.

I sighed, like I usually do around him.

"That isn't true Donghyuck, I love you, pretending to love someone as great as you is like drinking rat poison, don't you know it's most likely for Gemini's to love a Sagittarius, and love a leo. People just want to be funny online so they attack a specific Zodiac sign for the fun of it," I metaphorically, and poetically said, making myself proud of myself. One point for Market. 

He blushed, and wrapped his hands underneath my shirt. "That makes sense but I'm feeling embarrassed and attacked right now," He said still in his dank character.

"I have to hug you like this since my snot is still on your shirt," I sighed. He has no shame. 

Quickly, his hyperactive breathing turned into slow, paced breaths. I was about to go to sleep when I saw a notification from my Astrology Posts on instagram notification popped up, behind Donghyuck's head I opened up and read it. 

Gemini: Existential Crisis

Leo: Too lazy to get out of bed. 

Accurate. Like always. 

I smiled and put away my phone. ing my soiled shirt I went back to snuggle into Donghyuck's warm and gentle body. I sighed, I never got used to us together, our relationship was bound to happen one day or another. 

I smiled threading my fingers through Donghyuck's soft hair, and drifting off to sleep once again, but with Donghyuck's body next to mine this time.


 

A/N: Whoop whoop, more Markhyuck. Cuz I'm trash and I read a post about this one and it just matched so perfectly so I made it. Hopefully you liked it, goodnight and I love u all :) 💞💞