Chapter 4: Jun

Of Princess and Crushes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun's POV:

- "Yes sir."

I did a 90 degree bow. Minatozaki - sama gave me a small nod of approval then left the room with his bodyguards. He assigned me a mission and I had no other choice but to oblige.

- "You're coming with me, Jeon Wonwoo."

The guy just stared at me blankly but I could sense a hint of resentment. I met his eyes without fail, knowing all too well what he's trying to do. However, years of serving under Minatozaki - sama taught me how to keep my face void of emotion. After 1 minute 23 seconds of absolute silence, the guy finally got up from his seat. I led him through the long hallway to the staff quarters and showed him where he'd be staying.

- "This is your new room. Training..."

- "I didn't agree to it." - Jeon Wonwoo cut me off. - "Let me go."

I was annoyed, yet carefully hid it under my calm facade.

- "Rules are rules. You shall not leave until Minatozaki sama say so."

He let out a creepy chuckle, like a real psychopath. I felt my fists tighten. What was Minatozaki - sama thinking, letting this mad man stay here?

- "You wouldn't want to keep me." - His voice suddenly turned serious. - "Or I might do something to make you regret. Your choice."

My blood ran cold. Maybe he was just bluffing but I could actually felt a dangerous aura coming from him.

'What does he mean by that?'

- "Training starts at 7pm sharp." - I continued from the part where I left off. - "I'll take you to the training ground since it's your first time. Be prepared." 

- "Ahh, so that's your final decision?" - He shook his head. - "Don't say I didn't warn you." - With that, he slammed the door shut in front off my face.

'What is he up to...?' - I couldn't help the burning feeling in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter