A stranger Park Jinyoung

A Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey miss? Miss? Are you okay? Hey! Hey!" the cashier was tapping my shoulder because I can't hear anything.

 

"Oh! Yeah...y..e...ah! I'm o...ka...y..." I asnwered in confusion. Am I really okay? Or should I change my question. Am I still alive?

 

"You look so pale and shocked. Hope you're really okay." and he continued checking out the foods I bought. He handed me my change and I'm still unable to speak. I don't even know what's happening. I even lost my appetite to eat. I was completely disoriented at this moment. It's like a moment of "Who am I? Where is this place? Who are you?" I'm in a complete daze.

 

I looked for a place to seat. Inhale, exhale. I slapped myself so that I can wake up from the reality.

 

"Was it really Jinyoung? Eyyyy~ you're kidding me. That's impossible. How will I meet him at this place? Maybe I was just dreaming. Hehe. Am I this crazy in love for him? I'm even daydreaming that I saw him hahahaha! So funny!" then I took a sip of my ramyun. Then again, I stared blankly. Everything's flashing back in my mind. His smile, his dripping sweat, his handsome face, his voice. I slapped myself again, this time, harder. Ouch! It hurts! I looked around and people around me were looking at me. Maybe they were thinking I've gone crazy. Talking to myself, slapping myself, yes call me crazy. I don't care!!!! I MET PARK JINYOUNG!!!!!!! I MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

 

I managed to finish my food, I thought I couldn't eat it because I lost my appetite from that incident but hunger is thicker than jinyoung. (lol what?) After I came back to my senses, I opened my twitter and of course I needed to broadcast it to the whole world!

 

"I MET PARK JINYOUNG IN A CONVENIENCE STORE!!!!! ASDGGSKKDKCKKEKD I'M DYING!!!!!!!" tweet sent.

 

I refreshed my notifications, no one's retweeting. No one cares if I meet Jinyoung lol. I refreshed again, and.... 20 retweets. 50. 100. 130. 160. Until it reached 300 retweets in a span of 10 minutes.

 

"Wow!!!! OMG daebak!!!!"

"You're so lucky unnie!!!"

"WTF! You're living the life of an ahgase!!!"

"Finally!!! Your dream came true!!!"

"OMFG AASJWDKEKDDKEKD UNNIE!!!!"

"My ship finally met each other!!!! aswhdmdkfm" (this is my favorite of course, someone shipping me to jinyoung lol)

"Wow!!! Ms. unlucky one is not unlucky anymore!!! You're so lucky!!!"

"How handsome is he? waaaaaaaa"

 

These are just some of the replies and quoted tweets I got. My mutuals really know me lol. They even ship me to Jinyoung. Of course, I ship myself to him too. Who wouldn't? Hahahaha! At this moment, I don't know how will I release this feelings, I need someone to talk to but my bff is sleeping already. I don't know what to do and I can't keep calm. So I went back to the cafe and planned to release this to mr. barista. Haha!

 

It's already 7pm. Time flies so fast when you're enjoying it. I entered the cafe and unfortunately, mr. barista already finished his duty so he already went home. Where should I go? I'm so bored and I want to do something. And suddenly, Han river popped into my mind. I remembered what the cab driver told me when I arrived here in Korea, that Han river is a must-go place. So I walked my way there. I saw a bike rental place and I really love biking so I rented one. Let's make this night more fun! I was biking around and I am enjoying the view so much. The night lights of Han river, the people, the fresh air. Everything's perfect. How I wish I have someone to date here too *coughs* Jinyoung haha. I was biking for about 30-minutes and saw a good spot to rest for a while. I was sweating a lot but it's very refreshing! I stopped and sat for a while. I was just staring blankly.

 

"How could this place be this beautiful even at night? No wonder why even some of celebrities go here. The ambiance is just so relaxing and calming."

 

There's a basketball court nearby. I can see some boys playing. I was thinking random things while sitting.

 

"I wonder how Jinyoung looks playing basketball. OMG so cool!" and just the thought of it makes my heart dribble already. I was smiling like crazy. I felt that my face turned red just by imagining how handsome he could possibly look while playing basketball. So manly. Sweaty. And everything. Hahaha.

 

I put out my phone and took a photo of the night lights here. I posted it in instagram and twitter. Captions: "Night lights of Han river. So beautiful~"

 

I continued browsing and spazzing. Not much updates about GOT7, maybe because they still have no activities as of now. Good thing they can enjoy the time for theirselves and also to get some rest. I was so busy scrolling on my phone, when I noticed the boys playing basketball stopped already. I don't hear the dribbling sounds anymore. The surroundings went really quiet. The players walked past in me, I wasn't looking but I know it was them because they came from the direction of the court. One by one, they left. Some stayed and sat for a while. One guy walked towards my direction and sat beside me. Because it's a public place so I'm expecting someone will really si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter