Mission Failed!

A Sweet Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi. Nice to meet you and hope to see you again next time..." Jinyoung extended his hands to me and I was about to reach it when--- my alarm just rang.

 

 

I dreamt of meeting Jinyoung!!! I dreamt that I met him somewhere here in Korea and it just felt so real and I can still feel it. Too bad my alarm just entered the scene at a perfect timing. Ugghhhh!!!

 

 

Good morning Korea! Day-2 of my stay here. It's 11am and I feel so good! I regained my energy! I slept for 12-hrs I think. I slept early last night because I'm still jetlagged and was very tired. The last thing on my mind before I sleep was still the cafe. Maybe that was the reason why I dreamt of Jinyoung too.

 

 

"What if I suddenly meet Jinyoung there? What am I supposed to say? Or do? Or act?"

 

 

I always wonder how will I react when the time I meet Jinyoung comes. I've read some fan accounts when they met GOT7 and they said they tried their best to just act natural and not as hardcore fangirl and I said to myself "I can do it too!" well who knows... let's see when I meet them.

 

 

Checking my Twitter account is the usual thing I do every morning when I wake up. For updates that I missed and for the new ones. Jinyoung's face welcomed me the moment I opened twitter. Handsome af, perfect af. As usual. I scrolled and scrolled, until I saw a photo posted by a fan. A fan saw Jinyoung buying coffee somewhere. It was posted just 5 minutes ago!!!

 

 

"OMG! OMG! Jinyoung was spotted in a cafe!!!"

 

 

I searched for more photos, and this time... I am shook. It was just a normal photo of a barista giving the coffee to Jinyoung. But........

 

 

"That guy......." my eyes were really widened.

 

 

That guy..... whom I talked to in that cafe..... was the one who served Jinyoung his coffee. I AM DEAD. I was really shaking when I saw him with Jinyoung!!!!!!!!!! I can't calm!!!!! I didn't think twice and just followed my fangirl instincts so I rushed changing my clothes and ran to that cafe, it was 4-blocks away from my place! I ran at my full speed assuming that I might bump into Jinyoung anywhere nearby. In 10mins, I reached the cafe. I was panting and was out of breath when I entered, and unfortunately, I haven't seen any trace of Jinyoung even on my way here. /cries/ The barista greeted me with a smile.

 

 

"Oh! Annyeong! You're here again. Jinyoung just came----"

 

 

"Stop! I know I know! Can't you see? I'm already out of my breath and rushed coming here thinking that he might still be somewhere nearby but WHY IS HE ING FAST? I didn't see any trace of him!!!!" I was throwing tantrums on him like that.

 

 

The barista laughed at me and said,

 

 

"You're so cute! Hahahaha. I encountered almost every fans who come here in our cafe just like you. They came here running and tired just to see a glance of him."

 

 

"Then what's so funny? Why are you laughing at me if I'm just like the other fans?"

 

 

"You're the first fan I saw still wearing a sleeping pants. Hahahahaha! It looks like you were really in a hurry! Hahahaha."

 

 

I looked at my clothes and I was in a great shock! Because I was really in panic mode and hurrying to catch up Jinyoung, I had no time changing my pants and it was still my sleeping pants! I changed my shirt and was able to wear shoes but the I was still wearing this pants. WHAT A SHAME!!!! My face turned red out of embarassment and told him to keep quiet.

 

 

"Shhhhh... please don't laugh at me like that. I'm too embarassed right now. Many people will notice. Stop laughing!" I was whispering for him to stop.

 

 

"Hahahahahaha you are so funny! I can't imagine if you meet Jinyoung in that outfit. You wouldn't like that to happen right?"

 

 

"Okay whatever. At least it didn't happen! Fate won't still let me meet Jinyoung in this outfit."

 

 

"Yeah I think so. Okay, stop sulking that you didn't meet him. To make you happy, I will just give you a free drink! An award for your awesome fashion sense! Hahahaha" and he left to make a drink f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter