Part Two

People Like Places and Things

Imagine Person A of your OTP being exactly a single inch taller than the other and Person B being consistently angry about this. (tumblr)

Luhan is the one who stands in front of the mirror and fluffs his hair as far as it will go, just to make himself a little taller. Yixing is the one with the edible dimple and the perfect skin and the pleasant disposition; really Luhan does what he can about the height thing because there's not much else about himself that can measure up to how great he thinks Yixing is. Yixing, of course, since he really is that wonderful, thinks Luhan is being silly when he buys shoes one size too big--so that they fit heel inserts--but generally pretends not to notice Luhan's minor complex over the whole thing. He doesn't voice his opinions on the matter unless he feels like Luhan is being unnecessarily self deprecating or taking the one inch difference far too seriously, but when he does speak up Yixing is unfailingly gentle about reassuring Luhan of his own personal perfection. "I fell in love with you," Yixing reminds him. "You. Lu Han. An absolute masterpiece, okay? Besides," he asks with a little negativity of his own, "what is a single dimple when you've got the face of an angel? When you're the one girls go crazy for?" Luhan shakes his head. He says he doesn't care about all that stuff and asks why he needs all those girls when he's got Yixing. It's sweet thing to say and Yixing takes it like an apology, pulling Luhan close.

Imagine your OTP watching Finding Nemo. (tumblr)

Chanyeol's the one who always gets so bouncy and excited about watching Disney movies, even though their all grown adults now and the rest of the members would much rather spend their days off asleep. He plants himself on the center cushion of the dorm couch and watches whichever movie he's picked with rapt attention, mouthing along to the words he knows and loudly quoting the lines that are his favorite. Sometimes if he's really lucky he can grab an unsuspecting member and pull them down to watch with him as they walk by. Today it's Sehun who isn't paying quite enough attention and gets clasped around the wrist by Chanyeol's large, warm, guitar-calloused hand. Chanyeol's selected Finding Nemo; Sehun hasn't seen this one for a while so he puts up very little resistance and soon finds himself on the far edge of the couch, Chanyeol folded up next to him. They sit in silence for a while until Chanyeol whispers "This is my favorite part!" and proceeds to yell "I'm gonna touch the !!" Before he can help himself Sehun is crossing his arms over his chest and muttering, "You should touch my ." He smacks a hand over his mouth as soon as he says it, but he's too late. Chanyeol's heard him.

Imagine your OTP cuddling in bed and being all sweet when Person A suddenly sneezes and scares Person B into falling off the bed. (tumblr)

Minseok is the one with his cold feet pressed into the bare skin of Tao's legs under the covers. They're lying next to each other, faces barely inches apart, and even though Tao's feet reach much further than Minseok's ever could it's comfortable and they're content. Minseok notes the catlike curve of Tao's eyelids and watches with open fascination as Tao blinks and his long eyelashes flutter. His gaze travels down to Tao's lips, lingering where they curl at the corners and dip in the middle, Tao's mouth just the right shape to fit against Minseok's perfectly. Tao catches his lover's eyes as they rove over his face and just lays there, happy to bask in Minseok's attention and just take Minseok it. The open blinds let in the light of early morning but the birds aren't even up yet; everything is silent, serene, and Tao finds himelf slipping back into sleep when suddenly Minseok sneezes. The sound feels as loud as a gunshot through their morning quiet, and Tao's sleepy state is not equipped to handle being so badly startled this early. He falls of the bed with a shriek, arms flailing everywhere as Minseok chokes back a laugh and throws his arms out to catch his lover before he falls. Minseok is unsuccessful and Tao's pout when he ends up on the floor is a sight to behold. He drags Minseok down to the floor with him when Minseok holds out a hand to help Tao up and they stay like that, laughing and tangled up together, until Minseok's alarm goes off.

Imagine your OTP as best friends so close they're practically dating. Prom is coming up but when Person A asks Person B what they're going to wear, Person B is confused because apparently Person A has forgotten to ask them.

Kris is the one with the questionable sense of style, so it makes total sense that Baekhyun needs to ask what Kris is going to wear when they go to prom together. Kris would agree that this is a very logical thing to want to know, if he and Baekhyun were actually prom dates. "Are we not?" Baekhyun asks, suddenly unsure because he and Kris have been friends forever and they're usually pretty good about being on the same page. But Kris seems really confused and Baekhyun sort of feels like his heart is breaking. "Do you not want to go to prom with me?" His voice is accusing but Kris has always handled Baekhyun's anger well. He wraps his large hands around Baekhyun's slim ones and just waits until Baekhyun puts aside his stubbornness and meets Kris' eyes. When Kris then asks if Baekhyun wants to go to prom with him, he's sort of wondering in general but there's also a part of him that's actually asking for real. Baekhyun's got his lip pulled between his teeth like he doesn't know what to say, but then he's saying yes and Kris can't help pressing his own lips against Baekhyun's almost desperately. "I thought you didn't want to go with me," Baekhyun's still accusing, but Kris just smiles down at him. Against Baekhyun's mouth he chides, "You never asked me, Baek," and Baekhyun's embarrassed enough to try and distract Kris with more kisses. It works, obviously.